Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 pm
((...So many pages to read burning_eyes Better get to it xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:32 pm
Rockgirl809
(( im already outside....))

((And I didn't know that?))  

Official Genesis

Leito Torfinn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm
(HaHAHa! the only thing i regret right now about this death that i didnt think of when i initiated death mode was now i cant use this name)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

The clone behind the desk dispersed as a hole within the floor opened up. A tall, slender young man could be seen arising from the hole. He was ready for battle. His attire had been swiftly changed while he was underneath the mansion. Long, silver locks of hair fell down his back, banded together by a string at the nape of his neck. Slowly Regula placed his eyes upon Ryugan with not the slightest of emotion within his face. Both of his eyes were opened. One of them an almond color while the other was completely white with a black kanji upon it. His sword Gourai was drawn. "You waltz into this village as if you own the place, you slaughter one of my Gennin, and atop that you request a fight with your own younger brother? What is the meaning of this!?" Regula asked almost scared. This was his brother which stood before him. His older brother! It was the very man who had raised him when his father was brutally murder in an assault upon Kiri and the same one he held in high respects. If he had not known the demon which Ryugan had become he would've declined the battle but that would call for his own beheading. He knew that the only option he had was to accept, and wish his brother would not kill him.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 pm
Sonic growing impatient as he took a step back and pulled out a scroll where he bit his finger and ran it across the writing contained in the scroll. He waited a few seconds before Bubbles appeared next to him from with in the scroll.Bubbles i will give you a note that you need to give to the Raikage.Bubbles nodded slightly as Sonic used his blood to write a message upon a blank scroll in his possession.After Sonic finished the note he rolled the scroll up and tossed it up to where Bubbles caught it in his mouth now in cub form.Sonic slowly exited the building awaiting Bubbles to get a response.

Note said:
Dear Raikage,

My name is Sonic Silver,Son of one of your villages old allies Tenkai.I came in the hopes that you will allow me the honor to learn the Clouds Great Sword Style so that I may become more like my father and maybe even one day challenge his power.Here is my pet Bubbles if you allow me to learn this style please give him a copy and he will deliver it to me and once I finish i will return it in person.
Sincerely Sonic Silver.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:51 pm
Rahenno was in a black hooded robe. He looked up at the office. Ryugan......and Regula....What's going on? He thought as he watched. Rahenno knew for a fact not to interfer. He knows the power of his former student, and not to many can hold there own with him. Rahenno and a few other were about the only one's. Rahenno got a feeling that someone may have already died. Ryugan has grown to be unforgiving.Rahenno almost felt like it was his fault, but he known Ryugan did this on his will. "Hmm, I have a bad feeling bout this." He said looking up at the office still.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ryugan's eyes slowly rose to meet Regula's figure. The ninja then slowly emerged from the shadow to turn his body so that they met. The look in this demon's eyes were calm..so chilling calm. They could be compared to the cold, lifeless, glass like eyes of a dead person. His facial expression was entirely frigid, like his emotions had been sapped from him. " If you plan on interfering Rahenno...You might as well die while you still have a chance of a quick death..Because I guarantee it will be swift..but very painful.."The man's tone was the same as before, he now had equal respects with certain people in his life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm
Rahenno smirked. "Hehe If I interfered, there probably wouldn't a cloud any more. Haha I'd enjoy that but it's cool Ryugan, I'm just a spectator." He said simply witha smile.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula watch as his brother addressed his former sensei. How could a man threaten to take the life of the very person which had trained him. A soft, dreadful sigh escaped Regula's moist lips. He closed his left eye as he addressed Ryugan once more. "What is it that you want!?" he shouted as he slammed his hand upon the table. "Have you no soul!? You barge into my office and kill a shinobi of the very village which you live and then request a battle with me which you will not let me back out of!? What is it, Ryugan!? Do you want to kill me!? I'm the only one you have left! Koukotsu is gone! Father is gone! Or do you merely want to test me!? It was clear that the mere presence of his ruthless brother had set something off within him. It was now much more than fear. He began to think of what could possible happen during the next few moments. His life could possibly be ended with the least of effort from his brother. He was aware off this but Ryugan was someone who he trusted and always will, and this my just get him killed. Though this does mean he will not give Ryugan the fight which he asked for. Sweat trickled down the tan face of the sixteen year old shinobi. The presence of death was clear in the air. He did not want to move his eyes from Ryugan so straining his peripheral vision to its best capability he looked down upon the Gennin which Ryugan so quickly dispatched.

The clones which stood outside of the building walked up to Vesta. One grabbed her tight and gave her a long kiss as if he'd never see her again. "Get out of here, Vesta. I don't want you near here right now. Don't make me say it twice or I'll drag you away from this building myself. It's not safe here. Leave." The clone's eyes were full of nothing but seriousness. They were stern and did not waver. He gulped hard. His reign as Raikage would be a short one it seemed. There was no doubt in the clone's mind that Ryugan would win the match. No one has been known to beat the devil himself. The clone doubted that he'd be the one to end Ryugan's streak of wins.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm
Bubbles quickly transformed into his grown body as he roared dropping the scroll as he tried to draw the attention of the Raikage.After he finished he reverted back into cub form picking up the scroll once more to deliver it to the Raikage for Sonic.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

Vesta only said her own few words. "I'm not leaving... And thats my final answer..."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:21 pm
(Yeah...Kaisen really has nothing to do here until this fight is over, so just treat him like he doesn't exist for the time being.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everything within the office closed up tight. All exits and entrances were sealed. This trapped the three high-ranking, Kumogakure-nin within the office. No one could get in and no one could get out. One clone addressed Bubbles. Slightly irritated and highly under pressure the clone came close to snapping on the pet. "Just go to the bloody archives!" it shouted as it turned to the Iwagakure-nin. "And you are!?" it commanded to know. This was not the best of situations. Three high ranking shinobi locked within a building with each other, tensions running higher as time continued to pass.

The clone stared into Vesta's eyes. The gleam within them was almost one that pleaded and begged for her to compromise with him. "Please, Vesta. If things get out of hand and I die... Or he resorts to hostages... I don't want you here, okay? Is it that hard to understand? I don't want you tangled up within this mess. I'm just scared... Scared of what may happen to you..." he said as he placed his hands within hers and interlocked their fingers. He kissed her smooth lips softly, passionately. With ease he peeled away from the sensual kiss. "Please..." his voice clearly dreading this very situation.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm
Rahenno had been think in the time it seems that the two brothers have been talking. He wondered how much experence Regula had. It been about afew months since Rahenno actually saw Regula in battle. Rahenno wanted to get a closer look. But as soon as he took a step forward a barrier came up. "Damn..." He said softly. He knew it was a high ranking Barrier. He stepped back and continued to look up at the office.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas