Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She put her hand down. It was taking sometime for the Otokage to actually say something clear."Your avoiding the questions. Why?" She had then sneezed. She had covered her mouth, to see that there was traces of Iron Sand in her hand. Had someone filled the air With Iron sand?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro could tell that it was somewhat working, his iron sand still looming around the office as he waited for this drama to end.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 pm
Vilmos seemed shocked by the avid description of some of the torture techniques, though at the same time was not all that surprised. He turned his attention back to Sabia. "No, I'm staying." He said with finality. Let them try and take him. See what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 pm
((oh gosh dang it! i need to go to bed for school ill see you all in the morning))  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm
Nanashi paid no mind to Noriko's comments...well hardly any. He twinged at the mention of her mother. Though only losing his composure for a second, he returned his gaze to Sabia. "What rank did you say you were again? You seem fairly young to be doing missions of retrieving rogue shinobi." Nanashi said as he sat on the desk. At that moment Nanao entered with a tray of cookies. "Hey, anyone want one?" Nanashi asked as he picked one up, taking a bite from it and his cookie. He still ignored Akkari's questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

She sighed. It was going to take a long time to talk anyone into sense. She just folded her arms and just stood by Sabia.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori, with her mouth still covered, shook her head and backed up to hide behind Flower and Paper, not trusting herself to speak anymore. She was supposed to keep that a secret! What if she had just ruined the whole mission -- her first mission! It would be all her fault that they failed, and mother would be furious and never let her leave the mansion ever ever ever again! Tears prickled in the corners of her eyes and she squeezed them shut. She was such a horrible ninja . . . no wonder mother kept her hidden away for so long. Nayley must be ashamed of her.

The young kunoichi ducked her head and hunched her shoulders, sinking deeper into her inner pit of despair.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Noriko had then hid behind the both of them. She one hand on the childs head, signaling comfert. She didn't know what Sabia was getting out of this.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro approached the Otokages office. "Sabia, Timber and I are in position, if the boy plans on making a feeble escape we'll be ready to catch him," spoke Hiro through the headset. Hiro positioned himself on the roof, directly above the office of the Otokage, and then looked at Zadok, "Timber, go seal off the main entrance to the office. That way if he tries to escape you'll be able to intercept him. If he tries to bypass the door and go for the window i'll be ready." Hiro's tactical positioning seemed almost ideal for cornering Stich, especially if he began to panic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm
((But you guys wont get any cookies D: ))  

Sindenky

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

She held out her hand. Then a paper placed on it, turning into a butterfly. Then she held her hand close to her, the butterfly landing on her hand. She looked at it, the butterfly flapping its wings gentally.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 am
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked up at the man realizing he was right....she was just a genin...even less than that she was 12! Her eyes started to water as the frustration grew but dismissed it not wanting to cry in front of a leader for something stupid like wanting to go home...."Yes sir, I am a genin...and I don't think sensei Kemuri was thinking making me do this... but there should be no problem here sir." she stated keeping her face straight "You see, you are harboring a run away rain ninja. Unless you kick him out of your village it would be a spit in the rain's face! I'm sorry for disturbing you about this silly matter but if we do not get back ower little runaway and if he keeps acting like a baby about this whole things and gets what he wants we will be getting no where then is seems like as if the sound has no respect for the rain..... I'd like to see that the sound will help the rain with criminals and have this runaway shunned from your village at lest till we can get this paper work done." she paused and took a breath "I know I am just a genin sir but no matter how much he kicks and scream, not matter how many village's he runs to. This child is a rian ninja till the forms get singed. Now please can you help end this suqable and just kick him out and we will leave with him?" Sabia finished and bowed to the sound Kage out of respect. She stood back up her eyes full of tears, she just wanted this stupid mess to be over with! There was no need for this whole mess! If that little baby just did it right the first time then none of this would be happening.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 am
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro arrived Late, following the group behind and entering just in time to hear Sebia's big speech. He was kinda pissed that so much had happened, and that the group just left him behind after Sebia said they should all go together. Likely, Kuro thought asking the Otokage about Stitch was the best move and apparently;y he was right, seeing as how Sebia, Akkari and Nori were here. He wondered where Gust was, but any thought of that was quickly ruined by remembered of the fact that he was abandoned at the gate. He would be more careful in the future in trusting people in with his life, and his opinions on his current squad mates were mixed. He decided to stick with them until the mission, after that he'd go find a place to think. He decided to add to Sebia's speech, however. "Sir Otokage, what would you do if a Genin ran away to join another Village without permission?" Kuro asked, assuming the answer were to do the same. Stitch was lucky, he'd most likely be sent back to sound after a spanking.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 am
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro could hear sobbing through his transmitter as he quickly respoded, "Sabia, whats going on? Are you alright?" Sitting directly above the kage's office didnt really give Hiro a good viewpoint of what was happening inside. Hiro began contemplating if he needed to leave his post to join the main squad.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am
User Image

A transmission was coming from Sabia's transmitter. She didn't have one so she couldn't talk to him. She just stood at the disrespect of the village. She wanted to get out, since this was not a welcoming place."Sabia.........Stitch is not going to come with us. The Kage is not letting him go. This Mission is a failure. There is only one way to get him to move, and i don't want to fight them. Im sorry Sabia. But he is not coming with us.........Force is the only option. You know we are avoiding the use of force." She cared much for her friend.

-----My Melody-----

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games