Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 pm
((Hey my phone doesn't charge right when I'm on the internet and its about to die so ithis is my last post for the night))

Princess slowly entered the Training Ground as she opened up her Nara Clan Scroll and began reading over the vast number of rules written inside.Once she finished reading the rules she moved on to reading over the main jutsu of the clan.Kage Mane No Jutsu (Shadow Possession Jutsu).After a few minutes of studying the jutsu and its details she set the scroll aside ready toattempt to perform the jutsu itself.1/3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 pm
Princess closed her eyes as she inhaled deeply.After a few seconds she blew out the air as she was ready to go now.She weaved her hands in and out making the hand signs."Kage mane no Jutsu (Shadow Possession Jutsu)." Princess focused her chakra into her shadow attempting to manipulate it but it wasn't working out as she planned.She wanted it to explode out and attach with the shadow of a near by tree but it was just the opposite.The shadow shok lightly and then ceased movement altogether.2/3  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:44 pm
Princess was clearly more determined then ever after she failed her first attempt.The fire was set ablaze in her eyes for all to see.She widened her feet a few more inches so that they were shoulder width apart and the hand weaving began once again."Kage Mane no Jutsu (Shadow Possession Jutsu)." Her chakra quickly funneled into her shadow manipulating it to extend out from its normal form and attach to the shadow of the tree.Princess slowly released the shadows hold feeling the chakra drain that came with the jutsu.3/3

Princess found a nice shady tree to sit under as she read through more of the nara clan scroll.She was after all waiting for her sisiter and who knew how long it would take her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:17 pm
Princess started thinking about what she could do as she waited.A minute or two later she remembered that there was another mission she could do.The otokage said that trash was gathering at the falls and it needed to be cleaned.Princess stood up and tucked the scroll away in her hip pouch and started walking towards the falls.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm
Kat smiled widely "and thats my first lesson in fighting and even though im confident in myself, im sure i'll be defeated many times until i get the hang of fighting" Kat said then quickly used her substitution jutsu to transform into a log to doge the quickly approaching kunai.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 pm
Princess re-entered the training grounds as she looked around not seeing any sign of Makoto.She sighed as walked back to the shady spot under the tree as she layed down and waited.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro glance over at the girl that was walking the dog was back, seeming somewhat bored. two of his four puppets vanished in a sea of smoke, sealed back into the scrolls he had as the other two, Lambda and Tager was still out, lifeless as ever. He did't do anything and watched the newcomer, see if she needed something. Somewhat, he wanted to fight her, get some more battle data on others by fighting. A little bit of Iron sand leaked out from his loose sleeves, floating in the ground as if they had no weight to begin with.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:49 pm
Princess felt uneasy as if someones gaze was rested upon her.She slowly looked around finally noticing the boy watching her.She slowly smiled at him and motioned for him to come speak to her.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro was wearing his mask as always, since a war has begun, she could tell that he was looking at her by the way his face was pointing at her. He notice as well that she wanted to talk to him, doing so as he left his two puppets and walked over to the girl, bowing his head at her. He didn't say a word as he was never th talkative type at all. He would only say a few words and thats it, it is rear to see him talk a full sentence.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 pm
Princess slowly stood up as she reached out a hand to shake his."Hi,my name is Princess.What's your name?"Princess was clearly studying the boy because he was wear a mask.She knew it was a time of war but still it was kinda creepy.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro looked at her hand for a second, as if he was some lost child. He reach his arm out to grab her hand for the shake, his other on his face as he slowly slid it off his face and onto the side of his head, showing a rather young and beautiful face, even though he is only 14 of age. "Nakamuro Shirogane" He told Princess, rather odd name to have, but he otherwise didn't care what peoples names were. If that was what they were born with, he was cool with that.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:27 pm
Princess smiled as her eyes meet his for a few seconds before she relased the hand and looked away."Say Nakamuro would you care for a little spar?" The boy looked like a skilled fighter just from the way he acted as if he was on a whole different level.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro had somewhat of a grin on his face, he knew that she would want to fight as he only nodded his head. The mask slid back onto his face as he walked back to his puppets, both still lifeless. It was time to show what he is made of, but going all out right now would seem a little rude since Princess is only a genin still. He would only use 70% of effort on the girl. Something in the back of his mind told him to watch out for her, but he shook it off. In truth, he didn't know what kind of class she was, so this might be a little hard on the boy. Chakra strings shot out from his finger tips and attached themselves to the current puppets he had out. One was a red and black giant with a little orange on him with huge arms and hands. The gauntlets would massive as well, once punch would be devastating to a normal person. The other a women that looked more robotic than ever, but she was made out of metal. multiple blades where attached to her and the visor on her forehead had a red eye, looking around, as if scanning the area. Nakamuro was now ready for the fight, his two puppets by him. Iron sand flew out of his sleeves, floating around Nakamuro as this will be his iron shield. People later on will know why he is called the "Iron Death".

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 pm
At first Princess thought the boy was running away so she pulled out a kunai and threw it past the boy into the tree causing leaves to fall all around him for a few seconds.A true show down like scene was made.Princess quickly pulled out another kunai,holding it in her left hand as she brought her right hand up to make hand signs when needed.How the boy took the kunai thrown past him is what she was waiting to find out.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro Smirked, but the mask that was covering him face didn't show, but this fight was about to get intense soon, the kunai that was stuck to the tree was pulled out by a thick chain of his iron sand, throwing the kunai back at Princess which was faster than her throw. Lambda, the puppet with the multiple blades charged quiet fast at Princess, attempting to slice her once downwards from one of her blades. Iron sand was following right behind her as well, just in case Lambda needed some more protection from frontal attacks from Princess. Tager, the other puppet stood close to his creator, protecting him from any close range attacks that get near him and Nakamuro. The Iron sand that loomed around Nakamuro was calm, floating around as this was his perfect Offense/Defense strategy, or so he thought it was his perfect strategy. But still, he haven't found anyone that could break though it yet. If Princess does somehow get pass it and attacks him with a great enough strike, he would respect her more as a shinobi and a fellow comrade to Sound.

42 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

(I forgot to take off two points from my academy total chakra since I used the chakra strings jutsu two times for my puppets.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games