Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

It had been long enough, and it was time to get this meeting out of the way. Kemuri stacked the papers he had resting on his deck in a pile, then stood up and cleared his thought. "Thank you all of coming. This meeting will now begin. For those fo you who do not know me, my name is Kemuri Rosu. I am the Commander of Squad 1, and 2nd on command of Amegakure. Basically, this means that my word is akin to that of the amekage's. Now i have called this meeting for 2 reasons. One, to make sure the newest members of the village get a chance to learn the rules before being punished for breaking them. And 2, to reassign squads. Due to our outstanding performance in the Chunin exams, many of our ranks are stronger, thus the power must be distributed." As Kemuri spoke, he scanned the crowd, paying attention to there responses to his words.

After a slight pause, he continued. "Lets not waste any time. Amegakure is different from other villages. We are a military force first and foremost. And we have structure. Currently within our ranks, we have 2 units. Unit 1, lead by myself. And Unit 2, commanded by Draco." as he said the jounin name, he gestured to the water sage. "Now this many change due to the newest addition to our force. The former Raikage has decided to cut ties to his old village, and join ranks with Amegakure. Now this is against my better judgment, however it is an order directly from the amkeage herself. So you will all treat him as an equal. However, I want each and every one of you too keep an eye on him. The last outsider to join us attempted to kill one of our very own in the first field combat mission. Be wary." Kemuri clearly had no problem publicly attacking the former Raikage. He truly did not trust him, but would never go against the order.

"Next up, I will explain the chain of command. First, at the top of the list is the Amekage. Do not bother trying to interact with her. She is the leader of the village, and spends her time keeping all of us alive. Don't ever conciser bothering her with something meaningless, or flooding her office with your pointless jabber. If something is so crucial, it must go straight to the top, bring it to me. Now, even then, the only people who should contact me or Draco directly, are squad captains. If you need something, go to your captain. Then from there they will come to me, and from there i will go to the amekage. This is the chain of command. If you break the chain, not only will you be punished, but your superiors will be punished ever harder. Captain keep this in mind when training your students." The Sanin did not name any names for captain. He was not so sure that Hiro and Red X would remain the captains in Amegakre, that would still be decided.

"Next rule. Do not leave the village gates without express permission. The only people permitted to grant this permission are Commanders. The only exception are Shinobi of the Sanin rank. They may come and go as they please. However, if you are gone from the village for to long, you will be marked as a traitor, and hunted as such. If we later discover you are dead, or captured, then your mark as a traitor will be lifted, however death would be better than the punishment for us having to come get you. So remember, do not exit the gates without permission." He glared hard at all the newer shinobi. It was common for Genin+ to go out and explore the world, however this was risky to the village safety.

"Next I will give a bit of advice. This is an unwritten rule of Amegakre. Keep your skills hidden. Do not partake in pointless spars with other shinobi, for they will then learn and understand your skills. This will make you a liability on the battlefield, for your skills may be countered easily. You will not be scolded or punished for relieving skills, however do not expect to be sent on many missions." The sanin had stated quite a lot, but the meeting was not over. "First off, do we have any questions?" he asked, wanting to keep everyone on the same page.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC: I don't want to be "that guy", but could we semi-speed up the next announcement? I'll be going away for about a week starting tomorrow.}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand listened to every word, lingering on them. He wanted to make sure that there was nothing subliminally intended. It didn't hurt to be paranoid. He decided that everything was fine, and this was just a normal restructure. "No, Sir." He said, keeping the tone in his voice unwavering.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:25 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

"Nope," Zatoshi says as he shook his head, having heard and understood everything he had said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

"Well I don't have a question, but I do have something to add to the meeting." Draco spoke up, and stood up from his chair, leaving his large bamboo umbrella leaned against the chair. He then looked around the room, focusing more on the genin, and young chuunins. "If you need a hands on teacher for the Rain's mirror image taijutsu, or the Rain's Style of the Drawing Sword, I know both of them. But remember to the chain of command, and ask your captain before you go to me." Draco then took his seat and flashed a grin to the group. "That's all I have to say."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro listened intentively to his former teacher as he awaited the opportune moment to ask Kemuri for a chance at becoming a jounin. Hiro had proven himself in past and since he was barred from the prior chuunin exams held in the Grass he had hoped that Kemuri would understand his position. But for the time being Hiro simply nodded in approval.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto listened respectfully to his fellow Sannin. He understood the conditions of Rain and was willing to abide them. He obediently nodded his head slowly as Kemuri spoke of each new term. After the nin had given his rather direct speech, and hearing what Draco stated, Aoto decided to stand.

"I have something to say, everybody." He glanced to each individual before continuing. "Though I am the newest addition to this village, I carry vast knowledge that I am willing to share with all who seek it. I am aware that all of you have lived under these conditions for close to your entire lives, and I intend on helping you all, mainly the younger ninja, be battle ready at all times." He glanced at his equal in rank. "I am aware that I am being watched carefully, and am not fully trusted due to the mistake of another idiot who most likely had no idea what he or she was doing.." He returned his glance to the rest of the room. "and though fully understood of this mistrust, I ask that you all at the very least trust in my abilities to protect this village to a large significant degree. Seeing me as a threat will do nothing but damage the spokes of the wheel that is this village."

Aoto's face turned less serious.

"So getting all that hu-bub out of the way, I will end off with saying that I was the Raikage for a reason, and I hope everyone can find a way to see me, if not as a friend, ally, or equal, as a tool to inquire knowledge about becoming as elite as we can make ourselves. Thank you."

Aoto then sat back down

Aoto

Visiokuga

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

X Fall Poet X

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:31 pm
Maka Chiru

User Image

Maka pulled her hat down over her head by the sides of it. Her throughts began to race again. She began to mumble to herself, "So many rules...what if I slip up? I dont want to die. I cant handle this type of pressure." . As the thoughts shot through her head, one made her snap back to reality. The angel she played host to, did Kemuri know about it? Maka raised her hand. She kept it up in the air for a few seconds, it shaking lightly from nervousness. "Um, Its not a question, but I think I need to talk with you after this....it...I dont want to break the skill rule" she said in a barely audible tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 am
((Good news guy, my laptop charger is breaking biggrin
I'll do what i can over the next few days but PLEASE bear with me x.x))  

Sindenky

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She was fashinably late. She walked into the room were she seen the others, and was kinda being quite as she did. She went by Zatoshi."I was not here, but i imagen what this is all about."

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 am

User Image

Zatoshi explained to Akkari all that Kemuri said word for word, along with what everyone had to say afterwards, "and then he asked us if we had any questions."  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She lightly raised her hand up, and asked a question."So are the new Captains of each squad going to actually be useful and teach their students something they can learn from or train?" She ment this question to its fullest meaning.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

The explenation had been given, and it was nothing new. He just stay there with his arms crossed listening. He was attentive but falling asleep at another speech from his sensei. This was quite boring after all to be explained the rules once more.

After being here for a while and nothing going on, Red X was just with his arms crossed about to fall asleep again. He looked around seeing as the place was dead again, and just exited the place disappearing into the wind with his arms crossed.

(Exit---> wink

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 am

User Image

Zatoshi listens to Akkari's question and sighs, if she was put on his team, he would make sure that she got all of the training she needed, Zatoshi then made a true paper clone and motioned for him to head to the training grounds to start training on his second element, he then pulled out a sheet of paper and awaited for the second portion of Kemuri's announcement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Kemuri listened as a few spoke, then he heard Akari's question. "Both my my captains were more than suited to train you. If you did not receive training, it is your own fault for not seeking it out, not my captains fault for making you grow up." He did not enjoy how Akari assaulted his captain like that, but the girl had been this way since the first day at the academy. Someday she would understand, and stop being so childish, but it was something everyone would simply have to wait for, no way to speed it up.

"Now, lets get started on squads. First off, i need to know if this list is correct. And if not, I would life for you to explain to me why." e said, placing the piece of paper on the table in front of him. Several of the combatants from the exam had failed to report there promotion to Kemuri, thus to him, they were still a rank lower, and would be treated as such.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

((Ambrosia get yo a** back in here, I'm not finished.))  

Sindenky

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto nodded his head. Acknowledging that the list was correct as far as he was concerned. (Drew and put up a new pic for Aoto. Like it?)

Aoto

Visiokuga

:llll:Rain's Clearwater Puppetmaster:llll:

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items