Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 am
Xavier groaned. The LAST thing he wanted was to drag a barfing man to the bathroom, but he nodded. "Sure." He said, reluctantly, advancing on Andy. "Come on, let's go. One piece of advice, though. Don't get ANYTHING on my assassin robes. These were my brother's, or so I'm told." He told Andy, carefully walking off to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 pm
Andy nodded, and tried to hold off as much as he could. Luckily, he made it to the toilet in time.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 pm
Rio entered the steakhouse and thought " Here we go. This is the part where father starts yelling at me for being out. Then he'll send me to my room without dinner."She stood there waiting for it to happen. She noticed one of the oddly color chicks run by " And there goes the Rio's home alarm."

Yumi returned to her seat at the bar after refilling her drink. She had just missed Andy's little almost accident with Dee's bag. She was just about to take a sip of her drink when she heard the sound peeping. She looked down only to find a very angry oddly color chick.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:40 pm
Dee saw the little chick and picked it up gently. "Now this is cute."

She pet it gently then set it back down. "What can I say? I am a sucker for animals."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 pm
Xavier sighed, glad that Andy didn't soil his outfit with vomit. He takes GREAT care of those robes. He then walked into a bathroom stall, leaving Bianca facing away from him. Sure, she's probably seen it already since he takes the sword EVERYWHERE, but he liked having SOME form of privacy. A minute later, he then picked her up and walked back into the lounge.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm
When Xavier met back up with Dee, Dee sighed. She wondered what was taking the other saiyans in the room so long to answer her.

(We wait on darkred)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm
Little chick looked at Yumi and continued to peep angrily at her. As soon as Dee set it down, the chick trotted over and to peck at Yumi's foot.

Yumi confused " I have no idea why this chick is angry at me. I've never seen it before."

The chick gave Yumi the " You know what you did " look not knowing that it had Yumi confused with someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Dee tilted her head and asked Yumi, "Do you think this chick is trying to help you remember something you forgot? Or, maybe its confusing you with Rio."

Picking the chick up again, Dee spoke to it via her Pokemon language, which can be translated so the chick understood her. Basically, Dee asked the chick, "Why are you so upset at Yumi, little one? Rio left for home already."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Yumi said " Maybe it has me confused with this Rio. I've never met this chick before."

The little chick shook it's head " No...Rio's right there. Rio bad girl. Rio left master home alone when Rio knows he is very sick."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm
Dee chuckled then said to the chick, "You have no worries. I had a visit with Iori today to make sure that he was all right. If he was still left alone, then who you should be pecking is Bardock, not this girl. I told Yumi and Rio both to either return home or to find Bardock. Besides, Iori assured me he was going to be okay. Did something happen to Iori, little one since I left?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm
Yumi really confused now " Huh? What are you talking about Dee? I don't know any Rio or Bardock."

The chick looked at Yumi then continued "Yes. Master got up and went out looking for Rio. Rio is big trouble when master finds her here. Master was looking really snake like when he left."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 pm
Dee gasped, "Uh oh, looks like another mission. Okay, Yumi, do me a huge favor, please? Stay here and if Bardock who looks like this," the young royal passed a rather nice looking photo of Bardock, "comes by, then you first ask him if later on he would like to search for sprites, then tell him that because of his tardiness that Iori went to riot of blood form."

Looking to the chick, Dee asked it, "Mind riding on my shoulder for a bit, little one? I am going to go hunting for your master and see if I can't calm him down. With any luck, he hasn't found Rio. Rio left about 10 minutes before you showed up. Her and Yumi look identical."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am
Yumi took the picture from Dee and said " Should I be worried if this Iori shows up here? I dealt with blood riots before but from the way you're describing it sounds like this is nothing compare to when my father goes blood riot."

The chick shook it's head and hopped on Dee's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 am
Dee thought about it for a moment then replied, "You will know when you see Iori's face. I do know that the Iori I know when he goes into riot of blood form, in its later stages, I cannot hold up to it and the universe is in trouble. But, because Iori is ill, therein holds our advantage. It isn't a normal transformation and he may just be passed out somewhere. Iori should not have gotten out of bed, but since he did, he may go into the zombie form that his kind takes on just to allow his body to repair itself."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:42 pm
Raditz ran hearing the news of Andy giving birth, and ran to the bathroom growling "I can't believe i missed Andy giving birth to the new cubs."

He turned around and walked back to dee just a bit annoyed "Sure, I would like to go find a wind sprite with you. Bardock should come in a bit but who knows...

Bardock crossed his arms and came down "What took so long, Raditz... I heard about the cubs... I was so busy training I forgot the time... Iori... I knew i shouldn't of left him alone when he was sick.." "Alright... I'll go sprite searching as long as everyone else is set.'

Torn nodded "It's better than doing nothing for now.. Besides i could use a new adventure anyway."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games