Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 pm
He shrugged. "Eh, I dont really pay attention to that stuff.' He said softly, looking at Lena with a warm smile, he then grabbed his neck where Mia sank her nails in earlier, it still hurt him abit, but he ignored it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 pm
She chuckled then paused when she noticed him rubbing her neck. "What is it?" she asked and bit her lip, getting a little worried.

((gtg, be on later!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm
((Alright ^-^))

Hiro shook his head. "Mainly nothing, that lady just sunk her nails in my neck pretty deep." He said, remembering how he was pushed to the wall. "I couldn't keep you covered." He said sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:51 pm
"You can't do anything right!" Lena joked and got up on her tippy toes to see her wound. To keep from wobbling, she had to put her hands on his shoulders, but managed to see his neck. "Just a few tiny cuts." she murmured and got closer to make sure it was just a cut.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm
Hiro blushed lightly as Lena got closer and grabbed his shoulders, they were all cuts, just deep, Hiro looked down, his face close to hers but not too close. "U-umm, Lena, I th-think im alright." He said shyly, remembering how shy he used to be when they first met.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm
"Yeah... but I'm not gonna risk it." Lena said and giggled a little at Hiro's stutter. She backed away from him and looked around, trying to look for something. After a few minutes, she picked up a few napkins and walked back to Hiro, getting close again, and started wiping the cuts. "This feel any better?" she asked and looked back at Hiro. Oh who was she kidding? A napkin? Seriously? "Maybe we should get to the nurse's office." she whispered to herself.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm
Hiro blushed redder when she got close again and laughed when she tryed to play the doctor role. "Once again, I have no clue were that is." He said, embarrassed slightly as he rubbed the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:18 pm
There was a pause. "Niether do I!" Lena laughed nervously and pulled the napkin back to see some blood, making her eye twitch a little. "Wait! Nick's a doctor!" she smiled and pushed Hiro towards Nikolai. Well tried. She tried to push him, but didn't get him to budge. In fact, she managed to push herself back!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:25 pm
((Hiro isn't even heavy, he is 134-140lb and strong xD))

Hiros eyes widened. "I-i'd rather just wait for the bleeding to stop or walk around the school campus till I find the nurse." He said, chuckling to himself, he covered his side and winced, it was the spot Izaya cut, but she didn't need to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:34 pm
((Yeah, but Lena's..... weak =.=))

"Ugh, maybe you should walk around and lose some weight!" Lena teased then got back in front of him and put her hands on her hips. "Unless you get some medical help, I'll put on that sad face you hate." she said, turning a little stubborn.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm
((I noticed xP))

Hiro shrugged, tilting his head. "I think i'll manage." He said with a smirk, getting up and holding his side, he cursed the idea of wearing white that day because the spot he was holding was a crimson red. "s**t." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm
Lena scowled then froze when she heard him curse. "Hiro?" she mumbled and looked over at him then gasped when she saw that blooody spot on his shirt. "Oh my God!" she breathed and ran up to him. "Why didn't you tell me about this?" she frowned and got out some napkins. They probably wouldn't do a thing, but she couldn't just watch him in pain!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm
Hiro looked down. "Well, you were acting so happy, and for a moment it seemed like the most normal part of the day...I didn't want to ruin it for you." He said softly, knowing he was about to be yelled at but braced himself for it, he had his own sense of judgement and he didn't really care if he got yelled at.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:11 pm
Lena just frowned at him and walked up to him. "Hiro.... stop worrying about me and worry about yourself for once." she frowned and looked back at his shirt then over her shoulder. "Roy! Get over here!" she yelled, remembering that he was still here.

Roy was snoozing on the ground, the pizza next to him all gone. He snored and mumbled something in response to Lena then rolled over in his sleep.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 pm
Hiro spoke with a half smile. "It's not that im worrying about you, it's just that ever since I came back, I felt like i've put you under more stress, which I probably have already, and I want to repay you, I will always put you over me, whever it's a bullet or a sword, im always going to risk it if it means for you to live the way your life deserves to be.' He sighed and looked away from her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff