Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 pm
selenia50150
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I blinked then flushed "you can read my thoughts"the idea of him knowing what i was thinking an what i said were Mortifying."Wel,i...uh ....glad they amuse you " I took a bit of the food gasped slightly looking up at him .then watching his manners change .then hearing what he said to Vincent i laughed softly coruse i was chewing food at that moment so i had to cover my mouth with a hand .but i couldnt help it.it was just to damn funny ."well thank ,but your mistaken. you two are the only one's that "Covet" me ."i feel honored that he would say such things to me ."Well, maybe after this ."I paused smiling thinking about it "if you wanna go to Opera?"

Okay no problem ..and uh don't worry i won't read your mind all the time. just when i'm feeling really curious. When do you want to go?
looks at vincent- You coming?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

i was half way done with my wet burrito. we had sat an eat in silence for a while . then Ryujin spoke up i looked up at him while he spoke "Really? "I was supprized he ok so quickly . i stared at him for a moment smirked then went back to eating shaking my head."Well that good to know." i dont know if that made be feel better or not."Uh...." i finished off my bite i had the wet sauces on the coner of my lip ."well how about , after we finish ..." I looked over at Vincent he was totaly lost"i think he too distracted to have fun....so it'll be just us i guess"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:56 am
selenia50150
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

i was half way done with my wet burrito. we had sat an eat in silence for a while . then Ryujin spoke up i looked up at him while he spoke "Really? "I was supprized he ok so quickly . i stared at him for a moment smirked then went back to eating shaking my head."Well that good to know." i dont know if that made be feel better or not."Uh...." i finished off my bite i had the wet sauces on the coner of my lip ."well how about , after we finish ..." I looked over at Vincent he was totaly lost"i think he too distracted to have fun....so it'll be just us i guess"

sighs and reaches across the table to wipe the corner of her lip- Alright, lemme know when you wanna go and i'll take you personally. winks-takes a sip of his water. then continues to eat his food.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 pm
Vincent looked over at Ryujin angrily as he spoke to him. "you think thats funny? im not in the mood so shut up......." he looked down at his feet as he said "i'll protect her with my life.......lets just leave it at that..." he rested his head in his tattooed arms as he waited for Ryujin to finish his meal.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm
-laughs heartily- Most interesting...although when it comes to moods i find its better to...cool it down.- his eyes turning a deep purple and fading to gray. Can I ask you..why so irritated..or are you not in the mood to discuss it.- he said with a slight grin finding it funny when other people snap at him he was always like that it won't change now- ( Man oh man isn't everyone a ray of sunshine today)- So will you accompany us then?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 pm
Ryujin Imoya
Dimon Valor Cross

I smiled listing to the exchange between those two ."Vincent, why dont you go kool off. you seem really upset ."I didnt want a fight to break out here . i felt Ryujin wipe the edge of my lip blushed a bit then cleared my thoart "How, we go now ? i think we all finished here" I called over the waiter "Check please" he left then came back without a second thought i paid for all the food an stood."thanks for coming back."i smiled an then huged him an let go"i'll see you tommrow .ok?" i smiled then looked over at Ryujin"coming ?" i asked as i walked out of the food joint .
(exit to Opera house)  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:03 pm
sits for a moment staring into space- Hm.. yes I'm coming
*exits to opera house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm
Alcott Northwind
User Image

Fancy place.
Alcott stepped inside the restaurant and looked around with a bland look in his gorgeous, sea blue eyes, his hands in his pockets. He was dressed in a dress up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the buttons undone at his collarbone. A restaurant this fancy had to have that girl around.
Alcott glanced over to see a few hostesses fighting over who could serve him, but when they saw him notice them, they all straightened up and smiled nervously at him. Sighing, he found his own table and sat down, looking for a cigarette in his back pocket as he waited.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So yeah, she just burst out crying in my arms," said Dominick as he and his friend were seated at their table behind Alcott.
"God, that's awful," murmured Myka, setting Ben in his car seat next to her in the booth. "Poor Michaela. It's bad enough that Mr. And Mrs. Bloodwell died, now she's nursing a broken heart. I swear, if I ever meet the guy that made Michaela Bloodwell cry, I'll-"
"Do what? Myka, you just had a baby. You're lucky you can walk," snickered Dom.
"It's hard to believe she's your cousin. She's so nice, and you're an a**."
Dominick laughed. "You know, that guy...I'd just say one thing. Mr. Northwind, my name is Dominick Bloodwell. My cousin loves you so much, that she can't imagine ever finding love again, and right now, there's a dragon demon who's trying to get her to believe that he's the love of her life. I suggest you get cracking, man!" Laughing, the newly married man sipped his tea and grinned. "Poor guy..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:15 pm
Blowing out a ring of smoke, Alcott leaned back in his seat and rested against his chair. He noticed two kids sit in a table behind him and would have ignored him had he not heard Mr. and Mrs. Bloodwell in their conversation. Did they know something about Michaela?
The teacher was just about to interrogate them when he heard something about how some man was in love with her or something. Dumbstruck for a moment, Alcott sat there and let his cigarette burn for a bit. It wasn't until the waiter told him that he was getting ashes on his pants that the young man finally stirred. "That dramatic little - Nice, my a**!" he hissed under his breath as he rose from his seat. He took the cigarette from his mouth and crumbled it in his fist, not minding the pain from the slight burn. "When I get my hands on you, you little-"
And he left.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
User Image
Sven walked in leading behind him Kiyaka Mayazaki. "Well here we are Kiyaka. La Costa Belle, a very elegant resturaunt for an elegant woman." Sven complimented Kiyaka as he walked she and himself over to a nice table.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Keiko_1357
{{It's 10;35 PM here so....yeah...}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

She laughed, following him closely. "Elegant? Me? Hardly!" She led his to her reserved table, seating herself by the window. "Please, sit."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven laughed "Of course you're elegant! You're also very kind to take on the role of being the new principal of this school!" he followed her to the table she had reserved "ah right I almost forgot that you reserved a spot! Heh." Sven chuckled nervously as he sat across the table from her.

((Ohhh only an hour behind me! biggrin D))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm
Keiko_1357
{{Weird...}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

"Not kind, broke," she laughed, gesturing for a waiter to come over. "My usual wine, please. On ice, if you don't mind." He nodded, walking away. She crossed her legs and turned her smoky bedroom eyes to him. "So, how are you? I haven't seen you since your first interview."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games