Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
7-11 [Grocery Shop] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Mazeba walked into the store needed a small amount of groceries. Eggs, Milk, Coffee grounds, bread, Sprite, and a rib-eye steak. He grabbed a small hand held basket for his groceries and looked at the store. "A little big." He thought to him self as he walked towards the isle with the milk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 pm
Erik kept a hand on Arwen's leg to keep her from falling and held the compact, or the mirrors, with his other. He stared for it a moment as he listened to Alonna. "Hmph. Years of this, I've run out of pity, and I pay for this cold heart of mine by carrying on with my life." he sighed without looking at her. Erik handed the item to Arwen and watched a man walk in. "It's fine, go and enjoy yourself. Arwen is probably the only one I can tolerate." he said as he looked at her. "Oh, but one thing." He glanced up at where the sticker was. "Would you mind removing this?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Awesome nerd

She nodded, then frowned. "Arwen, you took this from my stores, didn't you?"
The girl merely giggled
Sighing impatiently, Alonna shook her head. "I can't. My brothers and I made those for a politician's daughter. That little sucker won't budge until Arwen removes it, and removes it willingly."
"Ask him to the ballet!" whispered the little girl.
"He's your husband, you do it."
"He won't say yes if I ask alone! Just do it!"
Alonna ran a hand through her hair. "Fine. Erik, there's this ballet tonight and Arwen was supposed to go with her parents instead of me. Well, now they're on their honeymoon and it's just me and Arwen. Apparently, my arm isn't manly enough to hold on to, so could you come with us?" Pulling a ticket from her pocket, she held it out, shrugging. "It'll make Princess happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm
He stared at the tickets. "Using a method Damian would fall for won't work on me." he grunted then looked at Alonna. "I'd rather hear the question from Arwen." he said with the faintest smirk.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 pm
She shrugged, handing the ticket to Arwen. "Good luck, Princess. I'm going to go try to convince Axel to take mine." She then walked away, humming to herself.
As soon as the ticket touched her hands, Arwen leaned over, hugging Erik's head. "Come with me please? We can give Alonna's ticket to Ezra and all three go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:39 pm
"Ezra?" He gave her a questioning look.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 pm
"Oh good, you don't know him, that means he can come!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 pm
"I believe it's the other way around." Erik frowned. He heard a noise behind him and turned around to see the employee with the strawberry ice cream cone in her hand. He took it and muttered his thanks then handed it to Arwen. "Besides, Alonna took the ticket with her." he muttered as he was handed his vanilla cone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 pm
Arwen pouted, her face already covered in ice cream. "But Alonna's old! She acts like she's ninety and dresses up like she's a hundred!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:29 pm
Erik sighed. "Fine, I'll pay for this Ezra's ticket if you want." he said and tried to check if she had ice cream on her face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:38 pm
She squealed. "Oh yay! Let's go tell him! He's in the Baking Room."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 pm
((Who should post first?))

He grunted and slowly began walking back to the school, praying that he wouldn't run into anymore crazy women.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm
{{Eh, you do it.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Ivan Hawking
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ivan stood in front of a small section of hastily made bouquets, undoubtedly for people forgetting about anniversaries and such. His face softened as a longing expression washed across him. Anniversary. Had he and Nikolai still have been together, this would be their.... twenty-fourth anniversary. Thinking of Nikolai, Ivan reached out and gently caressed a set of flowers. Forget-me-nots. One of Nikolai's favorites.

. . ."Oh look, dearie! Forget-me-nots!" Nikolai chimed while hurrying to a patch of flowers wavering in the wind, a flustered college guy being dragged along with him. The Sin smiled and let go of the boy's hand to put his own on his knees. "They're simply breathtaking, wouldn't you agree?" He sniffed the air for a second then flickered his lime green eyes to the blushing blond man. Grinning, Nikolai turned back and plucked one of the flowers. He held it close to his face, inhaling the wonderful aroma, then turned back to the boy and got closer to him. "Here, dearie." he said while putting the flower over the boy's ear while at the same time brushing hair over his ear. The boy blushed more and Nikolai grinned widely. "Promise me you won't forget me, yes?" Without waiting for him to answer, Nikolai leaned in and kissed the boy. . . .

Ivan stared distantly at the flowers, lingering on one of his favorite memories. "I never forgot, my dear sweet love." he smiled to himself while taking out the bouquet. That was it, though. Nikolai must have forgotten. These flowers could be a good start to rekindling the love he knew Nikolai had for him. Oh! And coffee! And what else...?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon laughed into his phone, walking through the door. "No, we don't live together yet. But we may well be! I swear, we can't keep our hands off each other, and he knows my house better than I do. I think he likes being taken care of by a man. At least, that's what your little friend keeps saying." Gathering a few bags of candies into his hands and setting them in the tiny basket, Leon stalked into the other sections, quickly gathering enough food for several days. Finally, he was in the flower section. "No, no, it's fine, really. Trust me, I don't want you meeting him. You'll scare the crap out of him. You really are a complete freak, and I don't want to expose my boyfriend to that." He laughed again, leaning down to gently touch the petals of a purple agapanthus. "Hmm...these are perfect!" Grabbing them, he held them carefully and grinned, turning to the front. "You think he'll like agapanthuses?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces