Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm
Her smile softened a bit. "Fireworks will do that to a person." she joked. Speaking of fireworks, she tilted her head back again and watched the colors continue to paint the sky. "Feels right... Whadaya mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm
" No, it's fine. "
He just ruffled his face into her hair.
" I'm just kinda stupefied right now, so don't mind my babbling. "
He wasn't sure what would be next, he just kinda wanted to savor the moment for just a few more minutes.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:34 pm
Liz felt herself blush and leaned against him for a moment. This was nice, just standing here in the perfect weather, just them. "So," she murmured after what felt like a long time. "What do you want to do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm
he thought for a minute, wondering what the time was and how long they were there.
Two hours?!?!
Da hell?
Hhhmmm...what to do. It was most likely time to talk a little about what happened during the time of slumber. But where?

" Well, I guess we can either spend the night back at the dorm or just take the night here within an empty cabin. It's your cabin. "
He was still clenched within arms, afraid letting go would change everything.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 pm
He wouldn't have to worry about letting go, because Liz managed to wiggle out of his grasp. "We can't just let a perfect cabin go to waste, now can we?" she smiled over at him. "Besides, I could call my dad about that book you want to publish." She pulled out her phone and opened it, and upon seeing how late it was, she put her phone back in her pocket. "I guess we can wait a little longer before I call him." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm
" I don't mind, we can wait till tomorrow. "
They both walked to the cabin entrances.
Lovely Laces Hilltop Cabin Sides?
This was a romance area???
Shouldn't be a problem.
Walking inside and looking around, he noticed something that might not go so well. It was one bedroom. One large bad. This was a lovey dovey cabin alright. He awaited at the door awkwardly, wondering what to do.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm
"You're acting all stiff again." Liz noted as she walked towards the entrance. "Hehe, does someone need another massa -" Then she saw the room. "Oh..." she mumbled and took a few steps forward. A lit fireplace with just a chair and a couch in front of it, a large bed off to the side, and she was pretty sure there was a jacuzzi outside. "... This place is friggin' awesome!" she burst and ran over to him. "Let's make s'mores!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm
" Oh yeah, sure. "
He got a few tools and stuff ready. Hhmm...a dip in the hot tub soon sounded alright. Shinzo sat next to the fireplace, starting a blaze and getting his snacks prepared.
" Up for a late night treat? "
He said with a smile.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 pm
"Am I up for a treat." Liz scoffed and sat across from him. "I gave you the idea, poser. Now hand me a marshmallow and a skewer." she smiled with a hungry look in her big eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:21 pm
Shinzo handed her the needed material. He made his own needed things as well while getting his smore over the fire.
" Shweet. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Liz smiled and pierced the marshmallow then held it over the fire. What a peaceful thing, watching the marshmallow burn, watching that pure whiteness darken to brown then to black. So relaxing. It was so relaxing, in fact, that Liz was completely unaware of the fireball that was once a sugary treat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm
Shinzo was getting his to a delicious chocolate color. It looked lovely. He was just ready to bite into it when Liz's was actually becoming a safety hazard. He outreached his arm and squashed the flame of the marshmallow with his palm. He tightened his grip around it and let go, reaching back and looking at the slight redness. It wasn't that bad. Infact, if you didn't see what he was doing, you wouldn't even be able to tell he did something that could be painful.
He rubbed some of the goo on to his jeans, handing his s'more over to Liz.
" I don't mind. I can warm up my next one. Don't go burning away the night, though. That would be one firework I wouldn't like. "
He said with a small, hearty laugh before getting another marshmallow and stick.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 am
Liz was just smiling like the goofball she was until a squishing sound dragged her back to reality just in time to see Shinzo squishing her marshmallow like a bug. "N-Now why'd you have to go and do that?!" she demanded until he held out his s'more. "Uh, whuh?" she blinked and hesitantly took it. "Thanks, I guess." she murmured and took a bite out of it, her eyes widening instantly. "Oh my God, this is amazing!" she blurted, despite how badly burnt her tongue was probably now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 pm
" Sorry, didn't want to cause a fire. Hope it wasn't a problem. "
He explained, warming his new share over the fire.
He lifted it from the flame, another chocolate coating but not as dark as the first one he made.
" Phft, you're ridiculous. "
He said in a coy manner, laughing slightly with his comment.
Although, he couldn't help but find it joyous how happy she was now.
It made him feel calm and at home.
Actually, after that moment outside that almost seemed unthinkable until now, what did that mean now? He just wanted to be sure.

" So...about outside...does that change things from now on? "

Hopefully that was clear enough for a question.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:53 pm
Liz wiped some chocolate off her mouth with her thumb when she heard Shinzo's question. "Hmm.... Well I liked it, if that's what you're asking." she said without any shyness in her tone. "Why? Is this awkward for you now?" she smiled.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games