Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi smiled,His fangs slightly visible. "No need to thank me,I'm Takeshi Mibu by the way." He held a hand out to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

Cameron was still staring at him and saw his fangs. Her eyes widened. She took his hand when he held it out to her and shook it. "Hi. My name is Cameron. Cameron Phillips." she said with a small smile. She let go of his hand and rubbed her arms. She could feel the cold air slowly seep through her sweater. "Oh no..." she said quietly looking at her lap. No! No! Stupid cold!! Not now... Please not now! She put her book down and began to rub her arms faster and harder in an attempt to warm herself.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled. "Nice name,What are you? I am a Demon." He said softly and notice her she was rubbing her arms. "Are you ok?" His voice had a hint of worry in it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

"I'm a-a-a werewolf." she said. In her voice you could tell that she was freezing. Even though it really wasn't that cold outside it seemed freezing for her, werewolves are very heat sensitive especially ones who haven't mastered changing on their own will. "I-If I d-d-don't get warm I-I-I'll change..." she said closing her eyes as she continued rubbing her arms. "I-I-I'm really sorry. I don't mean to drag you into this." she said. Cameron grew colder and colder. She held her hands up to her mouth and breathed hard into them trying to make them warm. The sudden temperature change seemed strange to her but none the less she had to get warm and fast or she would transform into a wolf.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:30 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi got an idea,He placed his hands on her neck and channeled his fire energy into them making them warm so it would flow throughout her body. "Hmm wolves are my favorite animals."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

She nodded silently still breathing into her hands. Cameron then felt his hands on her neck along with heat flowing throughout her body. She stopped and looked up at him. "Thanks..." she said. "Again..." as she said this she smiled slightly. She enjoyed the warmth coming from his hands but she wasn't exactly sure how he did it. Of course, in that moment, she didn't care. She focused on the warmth and on his touch. Cameron stood up and hugged him, hoping he would hug back. He's so warm... She thought cheerfully as she clung onto him.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled and hugged her back. "Not to tightly,I got shot three times in the back so it hurts alittle." He said softly as he looked down at her with his pale red eyes.

(Btw,He is shirtless.Just in case you didn't read the posts before you came in.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Cameron smiled as he felt his arms form around her body. Then at his comment she loosened up her grip and smiled. She looked up at him and blushed deep red. She had no idea what the extreme heat in her face meant exactly but she didn't really mind. A minute later she realized he was shirtless and she was hugging him! She immediately let go and stepped away from him as she cleared her throat. "Sorry..." she said, a little embarrassed.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi smiled,Her reaction was funny to him. "Don't have to he sorry,Body heat is the best kind." He saw her blush and held a hand to her warm cheek. "I see your warm now eh?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

"Well my face sure is." she said and laughed softly as the redness on her face faded. Cameron started to shiver once again and held onto him, pressing her body close to his. "Ahhh...." she said feeling his warmth as she closed her eyes and hummed softly.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi decided to mess with her. "Hmmm alittle straight forward aren't you?" He made his fire powers power through out his body,keeping her warm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

She gasped and, again, took a step back so she was out of his grasp. She turned her back and crossed her arms. "Are you kidding me?!?" she said. "Hmph." she looked down at the ground before reaching behind her, grabbing one of his hands, and placing it on her neck to keep warm. As she stood she continued to refuse to look at him.
(gtg for a little be back)  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled and pulled his hand back so she would be forced to look at him or she would freeze. "Hmmm seems I struck a nerve?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 am
Shinzo was just casually walking down the road until he saw a nearby warehouse. The weird thing about this building was that it had chocolate bars randomly scattered everywhere across the from of this building. Picking a bar up, he ate it as he smoked a cig infront of the building, casually enjoying the starry sky and the peaceful cats that came by for a quick second wanting to be pet and then leaving to finish what they were going to do.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 am
User Image

"Urg!!" she said in frustration at his ability to read her. She turned back around to face him and grabbed onto him again. "Yeah..." she said finally. "Boys just aren't really my thing. All my life I've been surrounded by repulsive manipulating men and now you're being annoying." she said with her arms around him. She still wouldn't look at his face as she said this, her head resting on his bare chest. Cameron closed her eyes. "And to believe I was beginning to like you." she said. "Im stupid."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games