Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:49 pm
"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching"
User Image Sandra smirked at him and kneed down looking down at the streets "The ones that we we're supposed to capture in the first place" She said calmly not taking her eyes of the street.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron shifted his weight, his eyes starting to glow a deep golden red as biokinetic force manifested as momentary arcs of reddish pink lightning over his body. He was drawing in what force his body was absorbing into the air just an inch above his palm. A spark ignited, growing into an orb no larger than a peach pit, but containing enough energy to destroy half of a city block easily with the initial explosion and another block with the concussion wave from the detonation.
~OOC:  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Shadow suddenly gets his arms latched against the wall. He feels the pain in his wound vanishing as a strange man with horns appeared out of no where. The took away the pain from his are, but Shadow still isnt letting his trust slip yet. For there was still a small problem with this stranger. He reeks of Vincent's scent. "Abyss, huh? And theres this Zero plus two more? I guess our so called creator had a sense of humor, giving us names like that", said Shadow with a sarcastic smirk. From the what he just said, it would seem someone has slipped Shadow's project name. "But dont get the wrong idea. I'm still not convinced this Project Dark Star is my creator.", he stated to Abyss

Shadow kept a close watch on Abyss for any strange movements. If he were to make one wrong move, Shadow would attack without hesitation even though his arms were stuck. "But I do have a question. Why did you come to me? Chris already blurted everything out."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:24 pm
Abyss scratched his head.

"No..there are only 3 of us lad. Either way..I was summoned by Vincent. I however am not necessarily on his side..unless he awakens my brother Zero."he said softly and Shadow's hands were unlatched.

"I was created before you. My project name was Gravedigger...but I never truly...liked that."he said and sighed.

"So Darkstar took me under his wing and changed me.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron shifted his weight, dropping from the rooftop as he snuffed out the orb of energy with a clench of his fist; his hand slammed into the ladder and let it drop with a rattling rasp before he dropped the last four feet to the ground, shifting his weight again slightly as his eyes locked onto both Abyss and Shadow. "Consider yourself fortunate that you do not know what they had in mind for you... I know that and the reason they called me 'Project Chaos'," he said in a low voice, the monotone slightly creepy as it was more Apos' style than his own.
~OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:38 pm
"So its just you, me and Zero?", asked Shadow as he was unlatched from the wall. He decides to listen to what Abyss has to say, but he still isnt dropping his guard. "What do you mean he changed you?", Shadow asked Abyss after hearing his explanation.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:25 pm
Abyss sighed and starred at Shadow calmly.

"There were 6 of us..all changed by the dark matter. We were all made in the year 2900..but you were made or changed..if you will in 2972. Then the government turned 3 of the 6 against Project Prophecy..he fought all 3 of them..Wrath..the holder of flames..Basalisk..controller of nature..and Fenris..the holder of light..and the war went on for 6 days..in the end project prophecy absorbed there beings into himself..this..was when you woke..and Prophecy created the void. Since then however..he has become Project Darkstar. Zero..and myself..left you..in the hands of the government..to protect the void for all time. Until the blood was satted..and the void was summoned once more."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:10 pm
"So the void can be summoned? You mean you? What for? And by whos blood?", asked Shadow as he kept his ears wide open.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:59 pm
Abyss sighed.

"Vincent used your blood..Zero can only be summoned by the blood of one man..a hunted..named Cross. A demon and a angle..hell and heaven. As the poem says...Bring down the darkness..I shall bring up the light."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
"Thats all i need to know. Thank for first aid", said Shadow sounding almost ungrateful as he begins to walk off. But before heading out into the street, he looks back at Abyss with wonder in his red eyes like a younger sibling wanting to ask the elder for guidance. "Just one more thing. If what you said was true. If Dark Star really is my creator. Why did he create me?", asked Shadow as his fierce crimson eyes look directly at Abyss.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:28 pm
Abyss sighed.

"He knew what we would become."he said softly.

"He needed atleast half of us to do the right thing Shadow."he said softly and then threw a card to him..an ace of spades.

"Put it on the ground and call my name..if you ever need me."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Shadow takes the card and puts it in his pocket. From what Abyss said, Project Dark Star might not be as evil as he thought. But he still cant be to sure if what Abyss is telling the truth or not. He looks down for a moment and looks at abyss again,"And one more thing. If Dark Star is our creator, then does that make us.......I mean you, me, and Zero....are we?" Shadow shakes if off and sighs before he could finish his question. "Never mind. See yah", Shadow walks off into the streets and disappears into the darkness.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:35 pm
Cross sighed and looked down before shaking his head and smiling.

" This will be interesting."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Locations: Another Frickin' Roof Top | Moods: Annoyed | Thoughts: Why, in the hell, is he following me?!

User Image Marie got angered feeling a familiar presence near by. She turned around to see if Acheron was near her. He had already taken off, but she could still feel his presence closer than she expected. She forcefully clenched her fists together in annoyance and anger, but let it go, for she knew only low-class women would explode for the stupidest reasons. Why is that multi-personality person following me? Do I look appetizing to him? Am I just so pretty that he's addicted to me?(Who am I kidding?) Do I smell goo-she thought aloud but then stopped, remembering Shadow's words to her. They were so kind and gentle that it meant a lot to her. No one had ever been so kind to her that it meant a whole many when Shadow 'perished'. She felt cold and rotten in the inside but covered it up with feeling that someday, somewhere, some time, maybe in the future she'll get over it and feel like herself again. But she knew that day would be far into the future. Maybe she would never reach that day at all. For she and others who knew her knew, she would perish just as Shadow did: Protecting a friend in the heat of battle

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm
Cross watched as electricity creeped into the lock of an apartment..it popped and he pushed it in with his foot. He looked back to see if they were following and sighed. Cross was not a people person but his suspicion seemed only to be more correct. Cross would not be able to walk out of this with the others..so he couldn't let them get to comfortable with him. He'd do anything to stop Vincent..anything to save the people he now grew to respect as his famillly.

"God help me in my end..may the cord cut..only once my duty is done."he prayed silently.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games