Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Hello and Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjo_Oransje

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:20 pm
Emm-Kaye
Sjo_Oransje
Hello! I am Sjo_Oransje, which means sea-orange in Norwegian.
Welcome, Sjo_Oransje.
An Edwardian Ball sounds like so much fun! I hope you have fun in our guild!

Thank you! I am really excited!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:31 am
I'm Annabel, and I knit, sew, dye, and hopefully will learn to spin and crochet eventually. my ravelry is whimsindie, and I blog as refinedstrangeness. youpie!  

photographic days

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:27 am
photographic days
I'm Annabel, and I knit, sew, dye, and hopefully will learn to spin and crochet eventually. my ravelry is whimsindie, and I blog as refinedstrangeness. youpie!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy our Guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm
Emm-Kaye
Welcome! I hope you enjoy our Guild.

thank you, and I'll do my best. 3nodding it was so hard to find a crafting guild that hasn't been dead for several years.  

photographic days

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:51 pm
photographic days
thank you, and I'll do my best. 3nodding it was so hard to find a crafting guild that hasn't been dead for several years.
I know! That's why I started this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 am
Hi, I'm 23 and I'm a quilter, seamstress, and creature creator!  

Layoko

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Statustician 100

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 am
Layoko
Hi, I'm 23 and I'm a quilter, seamstress, and creature creator!
Welcome! Have fun in our guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 pm
Hi guys! I'm Momoko and I joined here because I am hoping that I could find someone who also loves taking photos or perhaps a photography buddy... i guess? sweatdrop  

Momoko Miro

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:12 am
Momoko Miro
Hi guys! I'm Momoko and I joined here because I am hoping that I could find someone who also loves taking photos or perhaps a photography buddy... i guess? sweatdrop
Welcome, Momoko. We have at least a couple of photographers who have joined, so maybe one of them?
I hope you enjoy our guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:55 am
Emm-Kaye
Welcome, Momoko. We have at least a couple of photographers who have joined, so maybe one of them?

ohh wow thanks for the warm welcome Emm-Kaye 3nodding glad to meet you whee  

Momoko Miro

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:07 am
Momoko Miro
Emm-Kaye

I enjoy virtually everything creative (including photography), so am delighted to have people join who can inspire me to try new things.
While I dabble at a lot of different things, I don't really consider myself an expert at much of it (I do crafting for my own pleasure, not as a career), but I'm always willing to help, if I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 am
Emm-Kaye
Momoko Miro
Emm-Kaye

I enjoy virtually everything creative (including photography), so am delighted to have people join who can inspire me to try new things.
While I dabble at a lot of different things, I don't really consider myself an expert at much of it (I do crafting for my own pleasure, not as a career), but I'm always willing to help, if I can.

i'm really passionate about photography and i'm having a hard time looking for a guild here on gaia that has members whom i could share my thoughts with. i actually don't consider myself as a pro or photographer maven though. i still seek for knowledge so if anyone here is a photography enthusiast, hello dear! i've been searching for ages, glad to meet you future photography buddy xp  

Momoko Miro

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:41 am
Momoko Miro
i'm really passionate about photography and i'm having a hard time looking for a guild here on gaia that has members whom i could share my thoughts with. i actually don't consider myself as a pro or photographer maven though. i still seek for knowledge so if anyone here is a photography enthusiast, hello dear! i've been searching for ages, glad to meet you future photography buddy xp
What media do you use? Digital or film?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 am
Emm-Kaye
Momoko Miro
What media do you use? Digital or film?

digital 3nodding  

Momoko Miro

syakaori

Timid Player

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Hello everyone. You can call me Sya.
I'm not into certain crafting techniques but I enjoy doing simple crafting. I used to draw but I stopped for a couple of years and now I just seems to not able to draw like how I used to sweatdrop
I will try to post pictures of some of the things I made and I'm looking forward to see other's creation and share ideas 3nodding  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff