Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 pm
"Well, maybe you did something to upset him. Dragons are a little bit sensitive." Tabari replied. "This one time, I made a comment about his weight. Celtor wouldn't even look at me for three days."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm
"......I thought size made one humble..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 am
"It also apparently makes one very sensitive to comments made toward them." Tabari sighed heavily, as she spotted a second group of survivors. She briefly scanned them over, frowning as she failed to see another familiar face.

"No one is here..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Adrian nodded and looked around once more.
"Well, we still have a bunch of floors to go through, ready to keep looking?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:45 pm
"I don't know." Tabari sighed heavily, taking hold of herself as she looked down at her feet and floor depressingly.

"We're not exactly speaking to one another... I'm not sure they'd want to see me, even in this horrible place."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 pm
Adrian looked down at her for a few moments before giving a sigh, before placing his hand on her head.
"Now, now. No time for this kind of talk."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 am
"I haven't seen them since Celtor was just an egg. If they've spotted him, I'm sure they're less than happy I'm here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:47 pm
"You are family. And I GUARANTEE yours is better than mine."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:24 pm
"What's your family like?" Tabari asked with some curiosity as she looked up at Adrian.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:09 pm
"I came from an Aristocracy that, is a fancy way of saying 'cutthroat layabouts who always want their way'." Adrian grunted in disgust.
"They were always vying for status higher than what they were immediately, and wanted me to join in their frivolous pantywaisting..." he droned.

"SO, I joined a more honorable profession."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:41 am
"So if you came from such a high status, then how did you end up so low on the chain? Or get that scar on your eye?" Tabari asked, practically poking Adrian's eye as she pointed at it.
"Where's your family now? Don't they miss you? And do you miss them? Do you guys still talk? What was it like living so richly with a steady and solid home?"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:17 am
"I chose this life because I don't feel like such a clown anymore." Adrian replied, before jutting back when she began poking his eye.
"This came from one of my first big scores, and as to my family, I could care less what happens to those shallow, sycophantic morons."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:44 am
"What happened during your thievery that gave you the scar? And how could you not care about your family? Family is where you come from. They love and care about you. Are you alone? Or do you have other thief friends?" Tabari kept asking as she stepped forwad, going back to poking Adrian on his cheek where the scar ended.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:15 am
"When a knight accosted me after a heist. He nearly got me, but I got him instead." Adrian replied, his eye twitching now.

"Thieves usually work alone, as to avoid getting us all caught." he added, before crossing his arms.

"And I will be honest. I won't shed a tear if my family had been here when the shitstorm happened. Couldn't happen to a nicer group."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:52 pm
"What happened between you and the knight?" Another poke at the scar. "What did you steal?" Another poke. "Were you stealing it for yourself or did someone hire you to get it?" Another poke. "How do you work? Hire out or just take what you need and want?" And yet another poke.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff