Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm
Kavi bit her lip then started laughing. She had tried keeping a straight face but she couldn't hold in her laughter. When she calmed down a tad she looked at him and smiled. "Okay, I change my answer I like you better then the quite guy now." She paused and took a few steps to Arron as she removed her eye patch. "I did it for a kid that's all I know bout him. As for your little threat there, go ahead take the first swing." She almost made the words a pur.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:07 pm
Jason sat quietly on the small couch. Always getting interrupted... He knew Arron was pissed. His eyes said it all. He'd rather not say anything... Please, Arron dont do anything to hurt her.... Wait- a kid? Did she mean Michael? Thats impossible.. How could she know Michael?  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm
Aden stood up out the chair "As much as I would love to swing your crimson blood on these white walls...I won't. Now, what damn kid are you talking about?" She looks like your type Aden...better not do something stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm
Kavi smiled and stood on her toes to try and get at his eye level. "Why should I show him to you, why should I do anything for you?...." She patted his head and went down off her toes. "I'll make you a deal, I go talk to him and if he wants to see you I'll come back for you." She teased him slightly and yet she wasn't joking about it.  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Jason felt awkward. He slipped out of the room, unnoticed. He walked quickly, quietly to the nurse's station. "Excuse me." He said quietly. "Could you take me to my brother? He came in with a broken arm."
The nurse smiled. "Certainly. Follow me, please. And would you mind telling me how he broke his arm? He was strangely calm when he came in."
Jason shrugged. "He got in a fight. Some kids held him down.."
The nurse looked worried. "Im so sorry. Do you know who did it?"
Jason shook his head. "Probably some gang thing. We got kicked out of school for the same reasons... People were scared of us." He sighed. "I never understood why."
The nurse bit her lip. "Well.. I can assure you, your brother will be just fine. Your twins arnt you? I saw you when you came in earlier."
Jason nodded. "Yes, ma'am. And we're very close."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm
Aden's face softened up and he looked into her eyes then turned away "You should tell me it because it really wasn't your business to get into this...j-just who was the kid?" Aden now that I think on it Arron can go get some stronger medication for this you better not let him take control.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm
Jasper heard a knock at his door. He turned. It was a nurse and Jason. "Jason!" He stood.
"Brother!" Jason hugged him. It felt good to have him again. "Are you ok?"
Jasper laughed. "Of course I am, Jace. Its just a broken arm."
"Can you leave yet?"
The nurse interrupted. "We still have some tests, but he should be ready to go in about 10 minutes."
Jasper shrugged. "You can wait with me." He smiled. He waved the nurse away. "Im sorry, Jason."
"No- Jassy, please.. I was wrong." He felt his eyes start to water.
"You cry so much..." He said lovingly. "Let me protect you." He wrapped his arms around Jason. He was so fragile.... He could be broken again and again so easily.
"Im sorry I hurt you, Jasper." Jason cried.
"No, brother. You didnt hurt me. You helped me." He kissed Jason's cheek. "I love you, brother."
"I love you, brother."  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games