Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The crystal dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Sonia kisses him back and wraps her arms around him happily. Atlas then jumps onto the couch and lays down not really feeling all that well. senses this and goes over to Atlas who wags her tail and licks Neon on the nose. Atlas had a slight fever but nothing too serious. SHe then tries to sleep and curls up as best she could since she arthritus.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 am

Being with Atlas so long Noto sensed that Atlas wasn't feeling to good and went over to her and looked at her. "Are you alright girl?" He felt her and felt that she was warm on her head "Sonia can you get me a wet napkin and look for some dog medicine Atlas is running a slight fever." He was worried about her he didn't want her to go so soon he wanted Atlas to stay around in time for him to actually set Neon free from her brother and help him come to his senses. [Surgery today Mommy I'm going to be gone anymore info read the Celebi RP or txt me V_V.]

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 pm

"Sure." Sonia said getting him what he needed. SHe got some medcal herbs that she knew would help and made a paste with them really quick. "There. Here just give this to her and it should help with the fever for a while." She said handing him the medicine. Atlas nuzzles Noto glad she still had one person in her family besides Neona nd Sonia who still cared for her. She then licks Noto's nose and takes the medcine once he gave it to her and drank some water to help get the taste out of her mouth.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Noto petted Atlas on her nose and walked over to Sonia and kissed her again then went ou side to go train in the training grounds he found out about.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Neon was with Noto trying to help him control the new sword. Sonia was back at the house taking care of Atlas.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Noto was started to get the hang of the sword but it was still tiring him out to fast he needed more time to get the feel o its power.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Neon had seperated from the sword after they finished and was tired as well. Turning into the sword took alot of energy and tired her out quickly. She then lays down in Noto's lap while they rested and Sonia comes over with Lunch for them. "I thought you might be hungry so I whipped up somethign special for you." SHe said smiling as she sat next to them. SHe had the most beautiful smile in the entire village.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Noto smiled as she brought them food to eat "Thanks a lot Sonia." He took the food from her and started to eat it.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"It's no trouble." Sonia said petting Neon who was asleep in Noto's lap. "Looks like some one's tired after all that training huh?" Sonia added giggling some.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:11 pm

"Yeah and so am I..." he said "I need food and rest cause I know Hito is going to come back but with more men than ever." Noto had a sad face as much as he didn't want to hurt or kill his brother he had a feeling that he was going o have to in order ti stop him from harming the dragons and their lives.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Sonia smiles and said "Well why dont we go home you can rest a while. I sure that once you and Neon are rested up you'll be in much better hape to fight." She then lays her head on his shoulder and smiles.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Noto smiled and agreed to it he followed Sonia to the house and went to sit next to Atlas to see how his mommy was doing. "How are you doing big girl? Are you feeling ok?" e was still worried that she might not make it long enough to see him grow up and marry also free Neon.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Atlas snuggles up to Noto and wags her tail feeling somewhat better after resting for a while. Neon then comes over and Atlas licks her head and then licks Noto's hand happily. She ws trained not to bark unless she had to scare something off but she found ways to communicate with others witho barking up a storm. Sonia smiles at them and sits next to Noto. "She's very loyal and loves you very much. I can see why she didn't want to let Neon die and why you care so much for her." She said smiling at him and laying her hand on his shoulder.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 pm

"Atlas as been in our family ever since I was a little kid I rescued her from the night cold and took care of her. After my mother died Atlas was like my other mother." He loved Atlas so much she meant everything to him. Noto then turned and faced Sonia "She means everything to me but I also feel the same way about you Sonia." He then kissed her on her soft lips.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Sonia kisses him back and id afterwards "I know the feeling." She then smiles and hugs him happily and was glad he was in her life.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games