Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Incubus Shane
What? If he's being a p***k, why do I take the fall for simply responding? I tried being friendly and he acted like a jerk.

Stop blaming me for every single thing that ever happens in this guild. >_>

This is the story of my life...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 pm
Rahenno
If it were up to me i'd just block you from the guild entirely. The only thing keeping you safe is your title.

I really, really, REALLY don't like you...

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 pm
And you are? I never asked for you to like me. Keep your comments to yourself. This is over and done with.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Rahenno
And you are? I never asked for you to like me. Keep your comments to yourself. This is over and done with.

I'm a human being with the right to an opinoin, one I can express without your permission or request, sticking up for my friend and pointing out bad mentality. Who are you?

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Rahenno, Why won't you accept my friends invite? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Incubus Shane
I never instigated, in fact, the mass influx of people trying to hound on my every breath instigated all of this. I simply respond, and then I get treated like I'm some evil b*****d just because I don't appreciate being ganged on.

Changed Dictator to b*****d... It looks like you just Copy pasta'd this from my entry in Who magazine, with minor changes

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am
((HOW THE ******** DID JEDI ESCAPE? WOUNDS LIKE THAT, IN REALITY, WOULD HAVE YOU UNCONSCIOUS IN 30 SECONDS OR LESS. YES THIS ISN'T REALITY BUT JEDI WAS LIKE FINE FOR AGES, NOT EVEN GROGGY!

and how long he left it to burn the wounds shut, he should be dead... Dead and then some... He should have bled out and even lost more blood after that!! THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST GOD MODING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED)))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 am
Hey, this is mainly to Dark but moving's been hectic so that's the reason for the slow reply. I'll be posting sometime late afternoon E.S.T today. Thanks.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:57 am
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
((HOW THE ******** DID JEDI ESCAPE? WOUNDS LIKE THAT, IN REALITY, WOULD HAVE YOU UNCONSCIOUS IN 30 SECONDS OR LESS. YES THIS ISN'T REALITY BUT JEDI WAS LIKE FINE FOR AGES, NOT EVEN GROGGY!

and how long he left it to burn the wounds shut, he should be dead... Dead and then some... He should have bled out and even lost more blood after that!! THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST GOD MODING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED)))

yo, I know you happy an all, and Imma let ya finish,

but lol srsly calm down s00suke  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:04 pm
Incubus Shane
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

((Say Diedara lost his arm and still fought on? Jedi used Samahada, thus shreading. Shreading causes the most bloodloss that I know off... Both legs v One Arm? Thats almost 4X scale...))

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm
Luo1304
Hey, this is mainly to Dark but moving's been hectic so that's the reason for the slow reply. I'll be posting sometime late afternoon E.S.T today. Thanks.

Also, I just realized that I have 5 days from Dark's post, not mine. So I have until the 15th really. I mean, I'm not gonna take that long, but I'm just saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

((Say Diedara lost his arm and still fought on? Jedi used Samahada, thus shreading. Shreading causes the most bloodloss that I know off... Both legs v One Arm? Thats almost 4X scale...))

I agree with this assessment, though you all might not care for outside opinion. With the loss of both legs and the continued activity that would keep the heartrate up, he would likely bleed out in only a couple of of minutes -- less, really. Jedi would be dead from blood loss by now . . .  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

I agree with this assessment, though you all might not care for outside opinion. With the loss of both legs and the continued activity that would keep the heartrate up, he would likely bleed out in only a couple of of minutes -- less, really. Jedi would be dead from blood loss by now . . .

He'd have lost consciousness in 30 seconds, imo. Because with a clean cut the arteries can try and sort contract to slow the blood flow (which obviously means more precious time!), but with a like diagonal or unclean cut it can't do that so it bleeds faster...

And Samahada does NOT give a clean cut... It's more like... Shreading dah ******** yes outside opinion, from a medic ninja, sure helps... I'm sure you know your stuff, since you ar such a great medic.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:48 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Rahenno
If it were up to me i'd just block you from the guild entirely. The only thing keeping you safe is your title.

I really, really, REALLY don't like you...
That sounds like somthing i would say o_O  

Aro97

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas