Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Mad Science 101 - HW on Page 22! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 pm
iStoleYurVamps
_ Roch_Attacking _Israfel_! Go robot go!
HP: 8
Robot's Weapon: Bludgeon
Damage Delt: 0

Roch groaned as his robot took an attack, then groaned even more as his robot swung wildly, blindly at the other robot. "Should have figured out how to add a brain," he complained.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 pm
_Israfel _Attacking _Roch_! Go robot go!
HP: 9
Robot's Weapon: Lifter

As Israfel watched the tiny contraptions battle ho noticed his lifter was...pretty twitchy. It was supposedly well made, but the way it twitched about was unsettling. "You don't suppose they're....meant to do that do you?"

Ice Queen

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

S a l l y S h e e p rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:17 pm
Colette Attacking Mot! Go robot go!
HP: 3
Robot's Weapon: Flipper
Damage Delt: 3

"Don't let it get away!" That one success had given her hope. Maybe they could do this!

Colette's bot turned and tried to go after its opponent, but both bots had their share of damage. It was like a starfish chasing a snail. Relatively slow, but it eventually caught its prey. The bot raised its spatula and settled for a smack instead of flipping.

Drifter Jet Enduro

Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm
iStoleYurVamps
HP: 8
Robot's Weapon: bludgeon

Roch snorted. "We got the parts out of a pile of trash, you should be happy they're moving at all," he told the siren. "Although there was this one time--" He laughed, then shook his head. "Nah, putting together something decent out of trash is an art form," he said. "You gotta practice a lot, and learn how to avoid those jackin' junkyard dogs." He took a moment to mourn yet another pair of pants from his past.

Somehow his robot had decided that the enemy was to the back. It was waving the bat blindly at nothing whatsoever.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 pm
Damage Delt: 1

The siren gave a bit of a shrug. "Could be worse, we could have been told to go forage in something like the dumpsters outside. Those...I'd avoid them. And third years. They..might not be too kind. " He shook his head at his robot attempted to attack once more. Good show little robot, good show. "I think this is good though. Christof seems to be enjoying himself, and Barth well-" Looking at the sloth demon Israfel laughed. "I think he's just using this class as an excuse to nap."

Ice Queen

Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 pm
iStoleYurVamps
_Roch_Attacking _Israfel _! Go robot go!
HP: 7

"Yeah? I haven't met any third years," Roch said, looking curious. "A couple of second years, but no third... what are they like?"

His robot SUCKED, he decided, rolling his eyes as it almost fell over from the last attack and STILL missed.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Smerdle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:35 pm
_(West) _Attacking _(Malodore)_! Go robot go!
Robot's Weapon: Rammatode
Damage Dealt: 2

"Go on! Get it!" West encouraged, waving a hand at his reluctant robot. "Hit it again, uh, Smasher!" Now that it was kicking a**, the thing probably deserved a name.

The robot rattled with relief as Desubot righted itself. It was happy the other bot didn't seem hurt! But then...

What was Desubot doing? Smasher stared.

o.o

t(OuOt)

O.O

t(OuOt)

>:|

Well, that wasn't very nice. Smasher slowly rolled over to its opponent and jabbed out its ramming arm. SURPRISE SUCKER PUNCH!

Sosiqui

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:54 pm

The siren shuddered. "Think of it like this. You don't see them, they don't see you. I mean..I'm sure some are nice but.....It's the kind of nice like Nurse Cricket nice. Not...that nice nice. Just Nice." His expression went flat in an attempt to convey meaning. His robot meanwhile...Well it just kept doing it's weird lifting thing.

Ice Queen

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:00 pm
iStoleYurVamps
_Roch_Attacking _Israfel _! Go robot go!
HP: 6
Damage Delt: 2

"Cricket," Roch said, his voice flat. He really didn't like Cricket. In fact, he seriously only planned on going back to her class because of Amrita. Then never again. "I think I prefer a guy that sleeps through the class to Cricket," he added with a glance at the sloth demon. "So I guess I'm lucky I haven't met any of them."

He blinked as his robot finally got a hit in. "Nice one!" he called to it, grinning now.  
Bittiface rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:02 pm
Mot Attacking Collette! Go robot go!
HP: 4 - 3 = 1
Robot's Weapon: Rammer

The last attack had taken it's toll on Mot' robot. The neck snapped off, leaving it headless. Now it was no long equestrian looking at all. Simply a battering ram. "Nooooo!" His horse! His silver beauty!

No matter! It still had some fight left!

The ramming rammer clicked as it rolled forward and hit its opposition again.

S a l l y S h e e p

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Sosiqui rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 pm
_(Malodore) _Attacking _(West)_! Go robot go!
HP: 3
Robot's Weapon: Flipper
Damage Dealt: 0

t(OuOt)!!!

Malodore took a step back. "I seem to have inadvertently engineered it for, ah, rude gestures," it said, after a moment. How odd.

Smerdle

bobaTJ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:19 pm
Taryn Attacking Damien! Go robot go!
HP: 5
Robot's Weapon: Rammer

Taryn had never been one for conflict, really. It seemed that her competitors, however, was. For all he was shouting for blood (or bolts, as it were), she had a frantic counter-cry of "No, no, no, nooooo!"

What if passing the class hinged on winning a robot battle?! The ball-bot was developing some serious scuff!

Bloodlust Dante

bobaTJ

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Looking at Roch as he mentioned Cricket's name earned the reaper a frown. "She's a very good professor. So long as you don't get on her bad side." He stratched his head, thinking how best to explain it. "She's like a lot of the teachers? She cares in her own way I think. As for Barth-" Again, a look at the demon. "He was nice enough not to hate me after his tuba attacked. Poor guy....Sloth demons are really not suited for tubas."

His little robot bonked, spun around for bit, lifting all over. Lifting anything it could find. Eventually it managed to lift the other robot just a bit.

Ice Queen

Dragain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm
Lizzy Attacking Xiu! Go robot go!
Robot's Weapon: Bludgeon

Lizzy grinned when Xiu returned the gesture, now gladder than ever that the Baku ended up being her partner for this in-class assignment; they could amuse each other, seeing how their robots were not all that entertaining at all.

When the awkward turtle fail-bot felt itself being flipped over, it stopped flailing, just long enough for Xiu's robot to help it get up. It decided to thank the other robot with a light pat to its head... Only it ended up not so light, causing Lizzy's fail-bot to flail about in a distressed manner while buzzing oddly.

It didn't mean to do that! Nooooo!

Kaiyumi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:49 pm
_Damien_Attacking _Taryn_! Go robot go!
*Roll 1D6*

Much to the dismay of the ghoul with the Ball bot, Damien was screaming "yes, yes, yes!" also with another mantra of "Kill, maim, destroy!"

Was he angry? NO.

Meanwhile, canine terminator was having a devious time taunting the ball bot with beeps and boops and whirring around it in a circle. The cheeky little devil, at least until it tried to n** it with its clamp jaws.

Rabid Ice Weasel

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games