Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am
Abagail shudder briefly as the cold steel touched her skin. She was starting to think if she did get hurt from this, it'd be more of his fault now rather than her's, like he tried to tell her.

"Okay!" Her voice cracked as her eyes were shut tight. "Fine, fine... Just don't hurt me, please..." She whined, her eyes shutting tighter as they stung with tears. She wasn't going to let him see her cry though. If that's what he wanted, then he was out of luck. She'd fight to keep them back, by any means necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 am
Alan looked down at her with a blank expression before giving a chuckle.
"..That was too easy." he replied, removing his hand from her buckle as the hand guided her body onto her feet. He then grabbed onto one of her arms and guided her arms over her head.
He proceeded to cut the fabric on her ankles first, then the ones on the wrist.

Before she could go anywhere, he gently pushed her into the woman's dressing room.

The whole fiasco with the knife was little more than to see how she'd react.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 am
Abagail slightly snarled at Alan's comment about how the whole thing was too easy. It's not like I had a choice. She growled in her head. It was either give in or get cut.

To her surprise though, as he set her down he didn't remove her bra. He left it on, and actually cut off the ties that bound her.

She batted her eyes in confusion, barely noticing her guiding push into the dressing room. Upon entering, she gave up her fight and the tears came rolling down her face quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 am
Alan just chuckled to himself as he shut the door.

Something then caught his eye in the mirror, which made his eye twitch.
He had a series of hit marks on his face and neck.
His right eye was sporting a shiner from when she kicked him there, as well as a large bruise from the hit to the throat.
Note to self. On occasions like this, use the extra-cold robots until she prefers to be undressed by a warm person.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 am
After the door had been shut, Abagail collapsed onto the floor, and started to softly cry. She curled herself up into a fetal position, using her body to muffle the so the creep outside wouldn't hear and get curious.
Everything was wrong in her world and mind. She couldn't understand anymore. It was all screwed up, and she had absolutely no say in any of it. And why?

Because she was a slave.

NO. I'm not a slave. She growled at herself as she continued to lay on the floor. <******** this, and ******** him. I'm not his damn toy. She took in a deep, shaky breath as she slowly stood up. Everything may have been wrong, but she was stronger than this. She had to be. She didn't come from a world of being a nobody and fighting for attention just to give up when someone decided to give her bad attention.

After getting herself together, Abagail started to dress. Her face and eyes remained red from her tears, but she didn't notice the burning on her eyes and cheeks.

After ten minutes, she finally came out, angrier thanks to how revealing cheerleader outfit (for team Alan, of course), with a tiny miniskirt on.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 am
While Abagail was getting dresses, Alan had been going through the Estate, taking care of some business.

When she walked out of the room, he was only now reaching the outer door.
"Time to see if she's ready~"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 am
Abagail just stood outside of the doorway. Her eyes were narrowed into a glare, hiding the redness they had. And because of outfit's lack of coverage, her face flushed more, hiding the red on her cheeks from crying as well.

After his remark, a low and threatening growl came from Abagail's throat.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am
As Alan opened the door, he was greeted by a normally terrifying sight.
He stared at her with a dull expression. What he noticed more than her anger were her eyes.
She's been crying. he thought to himself. He wouldn't let her know that he knew.

"Soo, ready to continue the day..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 am
"Does it include shoving pom-poms down your through?" Abagail kept growling, as she raised up pom-poms matching her outfit.

"Or would you prefer them up your a**?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 am
Alan just looked at the pom poms, giving a snicker.
"Those are optional." he replied with a smirk.
"And I would prefer you DIDN'T do something like that." he added, making his way into the room, walking up to her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:06 am
"Good." Abagail grunted, throwing both of the pom-poms at Alan's face as he started to move towards her.

"What the Hell do you want now?" She snapped as he came, moving back just like before in the study.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 am
"Well, I figured you'd want me to guide you around the premises." Alan replied after getting the pompoms away from his face.
"You know, so you don't need to carry one of those maps everywhere." he added, placing a hand on her shoulder, and guiding her out of the room.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 am
"Don't touch me." Abagail flinched away from Alan's hand, continuing her cold and hateful glare at him.

"I'll take the damn map over any ******** tour you give."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:24 am
"Oh..?" Alan asked, raising an eyebrow before suddenly lunging at her, his arm around her waist as it had been before to keep her from escaping, as he coaxed her out of the room.
"Too bad. I WANT to give the tour."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am
"I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN TOUR!" Abagail barked, kicking, punching, and scratching Alan everywhere she could. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games