Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:20 pm
The shadow ignored Yumaki and and walked towards the Castle. he had an idea and insetaed caused the ceiling inside to fall down  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:28 pm
Damian tried to make sense of what was happening, but he felt his angel wings unfold on their own, so he decided that shadow guy was bad. Heh, it was kinda obvious, anyway. Shadow guy.... Heh.... He shook out of his thought and summoned his snow lance, a long, silver lance with a large blade at the tip and snowflake designs all over it. He waved the lance around like a scythe, creating a wall of ice in front of the shadow.

Dragon blinked when he saw the temple vanish, amazed at such power. He saw the shadow walk towards a random direction, knowing that he had to help stop it. He tried to create a wall of ice to block it, but his eyes were purple, so all that happened was that the ground beneath the shadow melted into poisonous liquids. The boy opened his eyes and cursed under his breath, not wanting to hurt the figure, even if it really wasn't part of his father.

Lena walked towards the window at the new area they were in then looked back at Hiro, worry clear in her eyes. "Then don't fight." she said and walked up to him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 pm
((Gah, I cant let the temple fall because Dia and Takeshi are still in PM's danrnit.))
The ceiling didn't drop, instead, stuck where it was in a bind of darkness before Benihime healed it. "You were a fool in the past and a fool now." Yumaki muttered as he summoned the demons gate in front of Nikolai, making an impossible barrier as it's gates opened and a giant sword flew out at amazing speeds, the arm of hell, even if the gates failed, Damions ice and Dragon's attack was sure to stop it.

Hiro smirked as he shrugged off his white coat and put a hand on Lena's cheek. "Hmm, got any way to make me stay in here instead of go out there?" He asked her, sitting up and kissing her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 pm
The figure ignored all the barriers and kept walking. Nothing bugged a Spirit of Destruction, nothing got in its way, nothing could stop it. nothing was impassible for it. they said the titanic was unsinkable? he was there, and we all know what happened. the great Coluseum of Rome was unbreakable? Hah, look at it now; half destroyed. "You are becoming a pest." it said, red eyes appearing out of the black body. a flash of red light engulfed everything, a feeling of power hitting everyone.
((dang...thats right....erm, how about he doesnt attack that floor?))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 pm
((Y'know, it's kind of a god mod the way nothings hurting you or stopping you =_= ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 pm
Its a shadow/spirit. what do you expect?))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 pm
((yeah, that's the only reason xP))

Damian floated off the ground with his wings and ran up to the figure, pointing its lance at him. "Hey! I don't approve of name-calling, jerkwad!" he said and slashed the lance at him, a chill coming from each slice.

Lena blushed a little when Hiro put a hand on her cheek, and it only deepened when he kissed her cheek. "I, umm, can think of a few ways." she laughed a little and gently moved his head up to face her then kissed him. ((PMs?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:54 pm
he looked at Damian. "Nikolai's orders dierectly: Kill them all." he said and grabbed Damian's throat  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:56 pm
((I expect it to have a weakness, if it's a shadow/spirit it should have a weakness, also a normal shadow /spirit shouldn't be able to destroy whole building's from far away, it should have weaknesses such as light or another of the same race, a character with no chance to be hurt and has the power of a god is unfair.))
Hiro kissed back and traced a hand across her thigh before pulling her back on top of him and onto the bed. ((Yes ma'am xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 pm
Damian growled and shifted into a worm, breaking through the grip, then shifted into........ Armageddon? "Let's see if this guy's as tough as everyone says." he muttered and looked at his/Armageddon's arm, nearly stumbling back when a black blade popped out.

"Calm down! Don't do this!" Dragon yelled out, getting in front of the shadow, not caring if he got hurt.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 pm
((your right, he does have a weakness, but so far youve only been dark-based attacks. and yes, spirits can hurt spirits, and shadows hurt shadows. oh and one more thing; USE PRONOUNS LOL you used weakness so many times my brain went weak lol! but i see your point. i gots an idea.)
the spirit looked at Dragon and his eyes turned Blue. "Relaying Message from....Nikolai." he said like a robot as a message played;
"Dear everyone, by the time you read this i'll either be dead or far gone. i looked back on my life here at the Black Rose, and ive noticed that ive been nothing but a nuisence. Hiro, i stole your girlfriend.....Lena, i took you from your love......Damian, my brother hurt you defending me...i hurt all of my friends. im sorry to you all. Lena, you will be much happier with Hiro than you would ever be with me. Damian, you seemed to like Hiro more....maybe you wont be so stressed anymore. and Dragon....Tabuu will be a much better father than I ever was. Lena....i do love you...Hiro, your my best friend, and Dragon...your the best son i could ask for. It is with a heavy heart that this is my final goodbye....i wont be a bother ever again. so...uh....goodbye." The Spirit's eyes then went green. "Replay message again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:58 pm
Damian stopped fighting the figure and stared at it again. "I don't play favorites on who I hate more!" he huffed then watched its eyes turn green.

Dragon felt a few tears fall down his cheek as he tugged on his hair. "Dammit! Why did you have to leave!" he cried out and kicked some dirt. With his eyes as brown as the dirt, the kick ended up shooting boulders from the ground.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 pm
The shadow figure looked at Damian. "Give message to Recipiant: Lena, Hiro, Damian." it said then dissolved into the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 am
((Im too lazy to ever use a pronoun =_= Oh, and if you haven't noticed, Hiro basically controls things that aren't main elements (Darkness, light, shadows, spirit, blood)) However his only main element is ice.)) Yumaki sighed as the demon door sunk back into hell. "Hmm, no more fighting?" He asked, then sat on the floor, resting his hand against the floor and leaning himself up.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:31 pm
Taboo sighed and went to Yumaki. "Are you alright?" he asked "im sorry." he sighed. where the shadow dessolved at was a letter, obvious going to Damian Lena and hiro, containging the same message  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff