Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 am
"Isn't it better to eat while you can though? That way you have strength if he turns on us." Sen stated with a small frown. He shrugged lightly, finishing up his food before filling his plate for seconds. Just as he started eating again Amaya started to yell, making him jump slightly and lean away from the girl. Without a word he grabbed his plate and slid under the table to sit next to Crash.

"It's getting weird up there so I'm just going to chill down here with you for a bit...."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:46 pm
Zahzi gave a chuckle, listening to Amaya.
"Yeah...I'm in for a full-time gig..." he added with a smirk.

"The mask and outfit you see me wear is a uniform the highest ranks of the Barons wear. Out of both formality and security. The identity of a Lead Baron dies after they gain a color, or in my case, forgoes it." Colorless told Zarex.

"And as to what we offer? Food. Shelter, and possible employment. Rest assured, we do not expect you to do anything like what Omega had you doing. Quite the opposite, we want them gone as much as you do." he told them with a chuckle.

"Locations, tactics, intel, and equipment. We can give ours to be used at your disposal." he added with a nod.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm
Crash looked up at Sen and nodded once, a tight smile on his face and fear shining in his pink eyes. His hands still pulled the pillow over his ears, trying to muffle more of the noise though his heightened hearing wouldn't allow it. "Uh, ha-have you tried the fettuccine?" he asked Sen, trying to distract himself while talking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:38 pm
"You poor, hopeless b*****d..." Jack grunted, waving his hand in the air.
"SECONDS PLEASE!"

"These... These guys aren't so bad." Gabriel added softly, finally looking up and keeping Colorless in the corner of her eye.
"They offer everything we need now, and will need in the future. The fight is going to be hard enough. It'll be impossible if we try to do things on our own."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:09 pm
Flint nodded as colorless spoke. "It'd be nice to do something useful for a change..."

Amaya frowned at Flint, and let out a sigh as she read what he was thinking.

"Sorry... that's not what I..."

"What ever," she grumbled and went back to eating.

"I can snipe and Flint can sneak," Dania said.

"I kinda silently kill people for a living. Not really into the front lines business if you get our meaning..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:55 am
"Stealth and Assassination tactics run under my domain, so you at least have someone to help you." Colorless told them, giving a nod.

"Unless you want to bare it with Red."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:21 am
Crash looked at Sen and whispered, "Do you know who the heck Red is?" He was more relaxed now that things above the table had settled down. His hands left his ears and gently hugged the pillow tied to his chest. "I mean, I've heard his name about 10 times now..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:38 am
Sen listened to the others talk above him, smiling at Crash and patting his head when he started to speak as well. "Yeah it's good. Did you get your fill?" Poor kid looked like he was about to have a heart attack. He cleaned off the rest of his plate before slipping it back on the table above them. "Nah, I don't think I do. Someone like that colorless guy I guess?"

He shrugged, poking Gabriel's leg. "If your going to say that than eat already."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 pm
"Don't know who that is but from what I've heard so far I probably wont want to do that. I'd much rather work with you," he replied.

Dania nodded in agreement.

"What about me?" Amaya asked. "I want to help..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 pm
Colorless looked down at Amaya.
"Well, how old are you, child?" he asked with curiosity.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:37 pm
"17," she replied after finishing the last of her plate.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:37 pm
"I'm not really hungry.." Gabriel muttered, scotting herself away from Sen. "I'll eat later." She looked around at the others, shifting in her seat.
"Besides, I don't like to have a full stomach around Red."

Jack grunted, agreeing partly with Gabriel. Red was a living nightmare. Oh God, and his wife...
"Red is an a**." He replied simply to Crash, glancing down at the boy. "He'll find every excuse he can to belittle you, scream at you, beat you... He's our only downside.
"However, his soldiers are some of the best available in the world. When s**t hits the fan, they just call it Monday morning."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm
"Don't push yourself then, Gabriel. I'll be sure to keep him more focused on me than you." Zahzi told her, fearing he just signed his own funeral.

Brad gave a grunt.
"Yeah....But he serves a purpose..." he told them.
"As he says to the other Lead Barons, 'I make their life Hell so that war isn't.'."

"I see. You look much younger than the others, though." Colorless nodded to Amaya.
"If you enjoy Stealth, Tactics, or Espionage, then I am your field, if not, we have multiple others." he told her before looking to Jack and Brad.

"Yes, Red is............Interesting." he said with a pause.
"You will be hard-pressed finding a better comrade in War, though."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm
Amaya nodded in understanding. "I get that a lot... I'm not much of a fighter... but I'm really smart," Amaya said. "And I can do... this," she said as the plate and fork in front her started to float in front of her. After a few minutes so did every other empty plate and unused utensil in the room slowly lifted up as well. "I can also use kinetic energy walls to stop bullets, link peoples surface thoughts, transmit my own thoughts into people's minds, and I hear... EVERYONE'S thoughts... all the time..." she explained as all the plates started to float back down to the table. "all the time..." she said a lot more quietly this time. "You have no idea how loud this room is to me..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:56 pm
"A telepath, then." Colorless chuckled.
"Interesting.."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash