Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 pm
"Oh, there's more?" she chuckled and walked over to him. "Ok, tell me what's going to happen then." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:13 pm
"There is always more first you eyes will change that is the most painful part then you will get a element and thats about it"He said to her only telling her part of what will happen io the next few days  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm
Jane stared at him for the longest time. "Merry Christmas to me." she sighed and took a sip of her drink before looking around for any alcohol to slip into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:40 pm
Jack closed his eyes "It's in the back top shelf i think it's crown" he said as he opened his eyes looking out the window "He will be back in about five mins" he then said as he open the door  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:02 pm
Jane went to the counter and added the extra ingredient to the drink then began to chug. She did that two more times before she just drank from the bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 pm
John jumped through the other window he then walked over to Jack but as soon as he sat down he looked at Jane then back to Jack"You told her the one that you use to scare kids did you" he said to him as he got back up and walked up to her

Jack faceplamed hiself when john jumped through the window "The door was open" he said but as soon as john asked him that question he nodded "Ya and it's funny hey were is Artyom"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 pm
Jane turned when she heard some noise and lifted her mug. "Hey - hiccup - Heeeeeeey you!" she slurred and gave John a goofy grin, obviously drunk. "I misssssed - hiccup - you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm
John looked back at Jack "I hate you Jack" he said as he walked over to Jane and put his hands on her soulders "Jane your drunk"

Jack was laughing to much to say anything till john said that he hated him "Oh come on at least i can tell you what will happen soon"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:53 pm
She laughed and rested her head on his shoulder. "N...No I'm not - hiccup - I juss can't think right is aaall."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:58 pm
"Then tell me Jane who is the one with the Crown" he said to her as he looked back over ti Jack "Hey jack see if you can find some viodika" he said as Jack was already up and looking for something himself  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:03 pm
She lazily looked at the bottle then shrugged. "I dunnnno." she said then played with his hair. "Less get outta here." she murmured and nuzzled his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:07 pm
Jack throwed John a bottle of vodika he then picked up Jane putting her over his soulder "Hey Jane do you have a room" he then said to her as he looked at her  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Shiro walked in and breathed in deeply ."Doesn't the smell of coffee make you feel more awake Wisp?"He asked the small dragon laying upon his shoulder."Ah ah ah ah!"Wisp squawked back at him approvingly while nuzzling Shiro's neck."Let's go get a coffee shall we?"He said smiling as he walked over to the counter and ordered a Java Chip from the frozen coffee menu.He found a seat then poured some into a small bowl for Wisp,He sat back in his chair and started to enjoy his frozen coffee.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 pm
"Ssssomewherr." Jane slurred and hiccuped a few times before giggling hysterically.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro looked around the cafe seeing a few other people and someone who looked drunk on someone's shoulder."Are you enjoying your Java Wisp?"He asked his small but cute dragon looking down at him."Ah ah aaahh!"The baby dragon cooed up at Shiro with a frosted face covered in chocolate and coffee."Aw that's so cute but come here Wisp."He said picking up the small dragon, wiping his mouth,nose and one of his wing's off."Jeez your messy."He said smiling at his dragon."Ah aahhaa!"Wisp yelled at Shiro."Okay okay fine."He said while laughing and petting the small dragons head getting a whiny look from said dragon..

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games