Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:58 pm
"Jane i'm sorry you had to see all that and hear it to" he said as his claws faded away "Ok to start that was Dante or the forth horsemen Death he and his three brothers are the ones that almost ended the cutters a while back before i came to earth me and a few other cutters killed his three brothers the rest of the attackers but me and jack have been hunted down and killed but Dante wants to brake me first or even use me and Jack" he said as he turned around and looked at her no emotion on his face "and Magen she was going to be my wife but when i went away from the school he attacked the two of us and i killed the two of them" he then said as he looked back to the portal with a more angerd look  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:01 pm
She listened to him, feeling a pang of jealousy hit her when he explained Magen, but it disappeared later on. "You... killed her?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:09 pm
"I did not want to Dante grabed her think that i would not hit him with the only move that can kill him but i was full of anger and attacked anyway not knowing that she was there till i looked back" he said looking back at her then to the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Her expression softened a little when he looked down, but she couldn't shake the small bit of fear that dwelled at inside her. "How did he come back?" she finally asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:48 pm
"I don't know" he said as he lifted a arm up to his eye and coverd it "But he has my Fathers left eye" he then said as he let his hand drop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:01 pm
"You mean he just took it or something?" she raised an eyebrow at him, slightly disturbed at the thought.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 pm
"That i have no clue eather when we die our eye stay how ever they were but his changed so he eather stronger then the eye or my father is alive" he said looking back up at her with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:34 pm
She returned the smile. "If he's anything like you then I'm sure he's alive." she said and put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:39 pm
"If he is then i hope the power did not go to his head like his fathers" he said as he hugger Jane "I wonder what the people that own the fair are going to say about this"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 pm
She was caught off guard from the hug, but hugged him back. "I doubt they'll say anything." she said and looked around at the mess. "Some poor sap will probably be here by the time they find someone to point the finger at."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 pm
"True there is always that person" he said to her the broke the hug "I think we better leave before we become the poor saps" he then said to her as he looked at the people  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:56 pm
"Sounds like a plan." she nodded and shifted into a horse. The horse neighed and poked John's shoulder with her snout in a way of saying 'Get on'.

((you post first :3))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:04 pm
John got on Jane "Um would this be a bad time to say i have never been on a horse" he then said as he looked around

((were to or just anywere))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu recognized the tune and suddenly hummed along with her. His mother would listen to this and sometimes sing it, begging Kyotetsu to play the violin whenever she felt like singing it. "I never thought anyone else would know that song."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 am
User Image

Anna White

'Mother always sang it to me.' Anna replied, singing the tune in her head to remember.
'Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
'

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games