Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do you speak chinese? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:13 pm
i speak really good canto but my manderin isnt that well. sweatdrop
i'm practicing tho. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:45 pm
I can speak some Mandarin and read only a little bit, no thanks to Chinese School. On the good side, I'm fluent in Shanghainese, except nobody in my area is Shanghainese except the adults :/  

QueenHawkeye

Weiwei Haoma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:36 pm
blossoming_angel
black_fairy12
I'm chinese and suppose to be a cantonese speaker...but for 7 years i've never talked, why? I dunno...and i regret it 'cause now i can't communicate and i have an accent now too crying crying i can only understand what ppl are saying and i'm going back to chinese school for a year this year to learn how to read and write so yaaa razz Don't make the same mistake as me :{ You'll regret it like me

eh? i sortta neglected cantonese.. didnt really regret that since i still noe how to speak chinese. but the thing with me is i just dont want to speak it even tho i noe like everything and can fully understand wat they'r talking about.. is that a mistake i made?

Thaz kind of like me, I'm scared to speak Chinese because I'm scared I'll get it wrong, I live in a small Chinese community here and It doesnt matter if you say it a lill wrong because most of the Chinese kiddies here cant speak Chinese, but when I went to Vancouver I hardly spoke anything, firstly no one knows english wherever i go and secondly people I think people will thing my Cantonese is bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:10 pm
TangRen
Thaz kind of like me, I'm scared to speak Chinese because I'm scared I'll get it wrong, I live in a small Chinese community here and It doesnt matter if you say it a lill wrong because most of the Chinese kiddies here cant speak Chinese, but when I went to Vancouver I hardly spoke anything, firstly no one knows english wherever i go and secondly people I think people will thing my Cantonese is bad.

im not scared to speak it.. 'cept i just dont like cantonese somehow. im pretty happy with my chinese. i managed to live in china for a whole month without anyone noticing that im from australia xD well i went for holidays a few times.. but the last time i went was a whole month.. =D
wat do you speak at home? i speak a mix of chinese and english. plus i dont have much chinese/asian friends in my school now, all my friends are caucasian.. the only place i can hangout with chinese friends is my chinese school..

blossoming-angel

Weiwei Haoma

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:37 am
blossoming_angel
TangRen

im not scared to speak it.. 'cept i just dont like cantonese somehow. im pretty happy with my chinese. i managed to live in china for a whole month without anyone noticing that im from australia xD well i went for holidays a few times.. but the last time i went was a whole month.. =D
wat do you speak at home? i speak a mix of chinese and english. plus i dont have much chinese/asian friends in my school now, all my friends are caucasian.. the only place i can hangout with chinese friends is my chinese school..

I speak some Chinese at home with a mix of enlglish but before i use to only speak english...and I never speak Chinese out of my house because at my Chinese school everyone doesn't speak Chinese except the mandarin teachers daughter, but shes really creepy : s.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:45 am
I speak fluent cantonese because i talked cantonese eversince i started talking as baby, and i can speak mandarin because its quite similar to cantonese.  

azian_5000

Bai_Sango

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:32 pm
Yea(Mandarin), not that good though. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:42 pm
TangRen
I speak some Chinese at home with a mix of enlglish but before i use to only speak english...and I never speak Chinese out of my house because at my Chinese school everyone doesn't speak Chinese except the mandarin teachers daughter, but shes really creepy : s.

haahaa. thats still good tho.. at least you speak it. i barely have any friends who can speak fluent chinese and the only place i get to hang out with my chinese friends is my chinese school.. and my darn chinese school is making me swap classes to this higher grade.. where im the youngest and noes nobody.. crying my new teacher is scarry too, shes doesnt like me and i dont plan to stay in that class for long and for the good of my sake. in my chinese school NOONE speaks chinese unless they are asked too. do you speak mando or canton?  

blossoming-angel

mia588

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:34 am
i speak mandarin and i can understand cantonese smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:30 am
Hey well i was born in the US so I think I learned enough chinese to understand most all Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese Just cant write and read. So I am at my first stepping stone razz  

Keitaro101

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:35 pm
blossoming_angel
TangRen

haahaa. thats still good tho.. at least you speak it. i barely have any friends who can speak fluent chinese and the only place i get to hang out with my chinese friends is my chinese school.. and my darn chinese school is making me swap classes to this higher grade.. where im the youngest and noes nobody.. crying my new teacher is scarry too, shes doesnt like me and i dont plan to stay in that class for long and for the good of my sake. in my chinese school NOONE speaks chinese unless they are asked too. do you speak mando or canton?

I speak canto a lil and we just got this new mandarin teacher so I;m learning mandarin.

hehe same here I do to Chinese school and I got like higher a grade and no one speaks chinese unless the teacher tells you to read out of the books. we only have like 3 classes( 底, 中 , 高) and its not really about your skill but how old you are but they thought I was too good for the other class so they put me in the higher class.  

Weiwei Haoma

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:01 pm
TangRen
I speak canto a lil and we just got this new mandarin teacher so I;m learning mandarin.

hehe same here I do to Chinese school and I got like higher a grade and no one speaks chinese unless the teacher tells you to read out of the books. we only have like 3 classes( 底, 中 , 高) and its not really about your skill but how old you are but they thought I was too good for the other class so they put me in the higher class.

you only have 3 classes in the whole entire chinese school? gonk

your schools sounds really weird to me.. theres no advanced/normal classes in my chinese school.. if your too good for the grade your in you can just go to a higher level.. that why in my chinese classes you can find like 10 year olds.. but too bad for them, i hafta go to another higher class now.. thanks to the schools damned sake.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:55 am
I can speak and i can write yay me lol biggrin  

Kuchiki_san

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out