Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:39 pm
"No where. I'd probably wander until the war ends or I die. As for companions, preferably no one. But I doubt you'd let me go to the bathroom alone."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 pm
"If you decided to go AWOL alone..." his circuits whirred and clicked as he thought. "34 percent chance of the enemy bots not finding you before you made into any deep wilderness. After that survival chances increase dramatically to 89 percent," he answered. "With me the chances of getting to deep wilderness is 67 percent, once there rate's increase to 96 percent," he added crossing his arms. "However these terms are under the assumption that I'd let you go AWOL. Your father would kill me if that happened."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:45 pm
"Then why don't you shut down and pretend we didn't have this conversation then. That should save your a**." Kim grunted, looking back at Azm with a dull stare.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 pm
"You know I can't do that," he replied. "I wish I could..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 pm
"It can't be that hard. Just shut your eyes and go to sleep. Like a human."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 pm
"I have to be an example for my race. I've been given a unique position and if I fail then I make all human allied androids look bad, undependable." He looked over at Kim. "Maybe we should just talk to your father. Going AWOL is NOT a better alternative to being pulled out of the military."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:56 am
"If something happens beyond your control, you can't be held accountable for it." Kim argued.

"Mistakes happen all the time, with humans and androids all the time. You guys aren't as perfect as you might think."

((AWOL, not AWAL. AWOL means Absent WithOut Leave))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 am
Azm nodded in agreement. "I am fully aware of my imperfections, and that mistakes can be made," he replied. "But this isn't beyond my control. Why would you even want to leave? That doesn't make any sense. Abandoning your unit means throwing away everything you want to be. You can't possibly want to throw away all your hopes and wants after fighting so hard with your father for the chance to fulfill them."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 pm
"Because maybe I don't want to be used as a target." Kim replied simply.

"Maybe I don't like knowing people around me will die, because of me. Maybe I want to even the playing field again by taking myself out of it, so the enemy can't have any sort of hold against my father."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:46 pm
"That makes sense, going AWOL to accomplish this does not," he replied. "Sticking around and trying to find the spy who has been screwing us, THAT makes more sense. You might not exactly have the skills for it... but you can definitely shoot a gun. Maybe we talk your father into getting us involved with one of the investigative branches and take them the information I have. See what they can can help us do with it."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am
"The moment my father knows is the moment he pulls me out of the army." Kim sighed, sitting up in the bed now.

"As for finding the spy, I'd have to move to new unit and do so quietly because as long as I'm with this one, the spy can just tell the enemy where ever I am and they launch an attack. As for finding the spy ourselves, I'm pretty sure the current investors trying to weed out are doing the best they can. We'd probably getting in their way."

((I'm not personally trying to shoot you down. Kim just isn't very hopeful.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 am
"If your father pulls you out of the military you'd think running away would be easier," he replied. "And the investigative bureaus don't have the information I do."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm
"Then go pass them on that information." Kim growled, rolling back onto her side so she was facing away from Azm again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:09 pm
"Then I will," he replied standing up quickly. "I want to go get back into my civilian cosmetics anyway," he added.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:29 pm
"Great. Do whatever you need to." Kim grumbled, lazily waving to Azm.

"I'll just be here. Laying down like a good wounded soldier."

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games