Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:02 pm
^-^. So how are these days?

I don't know! >o< I'm thinking....yes, as long as he stays on his best behavior, which won't be for very long - -'

Oh m y god, now I want to draw a chibi Aizen with water floaties and a pool! So cute!!! whee whee

Yeah, I guess we'll find out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 pm
Eh, it's okay. Walking to and from school still sucks, though. >.<

Hmm... Oh, there was a zanpakutou in the Beast Swords arc I liked a lot. Narunosuke. He was the one who Haineko liked.

Dooo iiiit~

Duuude, I totally wanna know who that person is who just sliced that guy in half. Sooo curious. Cliffhanger~ >_<  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 pm
You walk to and from school? Wow, I don't have classes yet. Couldn't get into one this summer.

Hm, I'll have to re-watch those episodes again.

I will, starting tonight!!!! And I shall show you it when it's done. Should I go with him as the Aizen before he went bad or after?

Guesses people are saying are either Grimmjow or some weirdos say it's Yoruichi, but I doubt that one. Why would Yoruichi aim a sword at Kisuke?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Yeah, I do. Until we get use of the car again.

It was like... 253, maybe? I can't remember the exact number.

After.

I doubt it's Grimmjow. He has a sword, but he prefers his fists as far as I can tell. I made some derpy guesses for Hanatarou or Keigo, but I highly doubt either of them are right. I was just being silly. ^^;  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm
I hope it gets fixed soon.

I'll look around that range.

Rodger! *salutes and goes to draw*

True on Grimmjow, not sure on Keigo, but definately not Hanatarou, he's too sweet to do something like that. Maybe it's a reaper who doesn't like Kisuke, which is a lot from what I've seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 pm
Thanks. A solution has presented itself, but it's still up in the air if we'll actually get to use it. Fortunately, it seems like the conditions are in our favor, so if it goes through, we could be getting our lives back to where they were before all this happened relatively soon. I'm looking forward to being able to get out of the house more than just for school(and not having to take the damn bus everywhere), buying new clothes, having a means of entertainment at home other than my DS, my tablet, and old DVDs, etc.

Good luck!

biggrin

He is probably too sweet for that, but thinking about it again, I probably had reasons for thinking it was him. One of them I think was just remembering the blade wrong(if it were him, he'd have the little meter on it), and another being that I'm not sure they ever officially recovered him from Hueco Mundo. I know he was in the Beast Swords arc, but that's filler, so it technically doesn't count. I'm sure they did rescue him eventually, but I just thought it'd be interesting if they'd left him there, and he became some kind of hardened warrior to survive.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:14 am
That'll be good if it does get fixed. Wish you luck!

I actually watched the dubbed version of that episode last saturday on Toonami. It was interesting to see him, his hair reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto.

It's almost done now, I'm adding in Gin pointing and laughing at Aizen and Kaname just looking annoyed, lol.

That is true. I don't ever remember reading about them going to get Hanatarou. I guess it could be him, but I guess we'll see whenever that chapter comes, whether is next week or the week after is the mystery.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 am
Thank you~

Ah man, that's right. The dub's gotten so far since I lost cable. I need to go hear what he sounds like. At least I got to see Yumichika's battle with Ruri'iro Kujaku.

Hooray!!

As long as we don't see any more rotting corpses, I'll be fine. >.<  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 am
You're welcome

I think you can find an english dub on the web now of that episode. And that battle was epic.

Yeah. Right now I've hit a bump in the road with it. Kaname is harder to draw than he looks and it's frustrating me to no end. GRRRR!!!

Yeah, that was probably the creepiest thing I've seen in Bleach this whole entire time it's been published. My Byakuya is dead!!!! crying This series is getting more depressing now, first Izuru, now Byakuya. Who's next to die?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 am
I hope so. It'd be nice to hear what he sounded like dubbed.

Ah, I see. I don't know why, but like, for a short time I had this weird habit of randomly doodling him for no reason. sweatdrop

I don't know. But let's hope it's not Kubo. Pneumonia isn't cool, and I'd like for him to get the best treatment possible before continuing.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:01 pm
I can't quite remember what he sounds like, but the voice was somewhat masculine with a bit of a feminine speech. I can't quite describe it.

Oh, you are so lucky. Chibi is not exactly my forte, and his hair and those rope things are the hassle.

Yeah, I hope he gets better too. I keep reading on manga forums on some of the manga websites I go on and they keep saying stuff along the lines of, "Even if he's sick, he can still draw, right?" And they keep saying that "he should be like Mashiro from Bakuman and still draw for the sake of his fans." Come on people, it's a serious illness, let him recover!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm
Sounds cute, and fitting. :3

You can do it! I believe in you! biggrin

Damn people, you expect him to draw with pneumonia? I miss Bleach as much as the next fan, but the mangaka's health comes first. >:T  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 am
It is cute isn't it? I still need to hear what he sounds like in japanese XD

Thank you! I will try hard!!

You would think that, but apparently many think the manga comes before the mangaka's health. Stupid people.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:17 pm
From what I remember, he sounded effeminate, but not overly so. It fit pretty well.

biggrin

Bahhh. >:T  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:53 pm
I'm gonna watch it in a bit and then I can compare the two voice to see what I like better lol.

Kinda got his hair the way I want it, but I might change it again - -'.

I'm glad Kubo's okay and not sick anymore. Kenpachi is so op'ed compared to these quincies, I hope he can slaughter most of them.  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games