Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 am
Teroenkai
Saemus
Teroenkai
Eris5

Not totally true, some things you have said have made a difference to a few people. Me for example XD the whole curse mark thing long ago, god I was pissed what happened. Was like "Seriously???? Seriously????" But, no worries bout bringing problems here, sometimes just gotta find a way to vent. Its muuuuch better to simply pm someone and go RAWR! -insert god knows how many words expressing venting rage-

Now if you want a nice relaxing and possibly interesting rp time, come....well I would say mist, but for some unholy reason everyone is at a standstill >.< Been waiting for Blade, which by him waiting on two others. And since Luo and Zane are messin around, my other rpc has to wait on blade too. So....idk xD

But at any rate, don't think what you say or have said never affected anyone. You one of the few "veterans" I actually like alot lol. If you need to vent or whatever, pm me. Or wanna rp, then find some reason to simply come XD I think Raiden will remember your rpc from one of the arcs we had...*shrugs*. Wow, typed more then I thought I would XD

Saemus

Just....just be cool....lol. Dude, I almost forgot to ask. Since your rpc is, idk, going away for some time for some reason. The whole mastery of the angel thing, only you can do that from what you told me. So if you gone, how are we suppose to do that XD?

Also, watchin you in vincente fight. Dont let me down! nothing against him, just ya know how it is. Us kaguyas gotta show who da boss! And are you still kage (rp wise) or did Lars replace you? Gotta know so when I come to taki I know who to go to.

I won't lose. wink I would've won in the first few posts if I remembered that Kirin was 2 posts, not 3... lol

I'm still Kage. Kleine was gonna leave the village, but he immediately got caught by Velox so he was like "fml" lol.
As for becoming a Divine One, you have to be a sanin. Unless you mean mastering the regular stages, well... just tell me where Hinoka is.

Lol I saw that, I think I only used Kirin once before. I been watchign the fight since it started, using him as an epicenter for the bone forest is freakin great XD And gotcha, velox seems good at catching people at the last second lol

As far as angels go, regular sah. She be jonin rank right now. How far can she master her angel right now?

Up to the final stage. But she can't ascend until Sannin.

@Claru: Puh-leeze. This is my house dawg. I can OOC as much as I want. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 am
User ImageDiva Hyuga
Taki || Genin || Medical|| Byakugan/ Clay Manipulation || Inuzuka

Finally rubbing the tears out of her snow white eyes, she looked up at Shoko and gave a wan smile.
"Whats that?" She asked, pointing to the object in her hand.
Looking back at what she said was almost impossible for Diva, her mind wanting to fire questions one after another, to keep going, not to go backwards.
"It's ok! Im just sore shoko-turtle-san!" She said, brightening her little face with a wide smile.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

"This?" Shoko smiles holding up her Kusa medicine, "It's a simple ointment my mother used to give to me when I got scrapes and bruises." Shoko is long over the pain and misery she felt from the tragedy that occurred within her family years ago. He mothers fate...her fathers hate. She remembers eyes of disapproval eyes of disdain and fear, disgust and of ignorance in intolerance. Her hands when appeared where not greeted but instead feared and hated--In fact the welcoming of her hands and bloodline was the end of her normal family life. Her mother having hid her power most likely awaited the day that Shoko would develop hers as well; knowing full well that when that day came all would be lost. Simply smiling through the pain that arises in the heart when the word mother is mentioned in relation to Shoko she rubs a small bit of ointment on Diva's elbow who would find it very cold at first touch. She rubs the ointment into the skin softly and when done caps up her medicine and sits there across from Diva with a smile, probably looking like a fool since she is just sitting there a bit lost in her own thoughts.

OOC:

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

The sensation on her elbow eased her pain immensely, it was good to be back to normal.
"Thank you!" She cried, jumping up and throwing her small body into shoko's. Wrapping her arms around her neck, and legs around her torso.
Her silence troubled Diva though, and as she was wrapped around the women, she pulled her head back and looked directly into shoko's eyes.
"Whats wrong?" She asked, face frowning and eyebrow coming to a permanent worried scowl.

Me: Hahaha Icyhot

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Shoko smiles and hugs onto Diva snapping out of her stupor when asked whats wrong. She bites her lower lip in the corner, wanting badly not to have to say anything,"It's nothing Diva-darling, I was just thinking about by family and when my mouths appeared in my hands... perhaps when your older I can tell you the story." Shoko purses her lips together in an awkward smile that half shows pain from a time long past. Diva is far to innocent to be bothered or to even comprehend the pain one could feel from what happened to Shoko. Simply enough Shoko is a bit jealous that Diva has such potential for happiness and to make a good life for herself within this family and beyond. Jealous perhaps, envious perhaps, but in reality she only wants to see this dream of a happier future and a strong Diva to come true.

Leaning back into the couch Shoko sighs heavily after a deep breath and look out the window keeping an eye focused on the horizon, she spots her bird circling around in the sky and giggles to herself slightly."Diva, have you ever played around with clay?" An auspicious question for a young girl, Shoko wants to test the threshold of this girls capabilities as an artist and creator. She pulls out a clump of clay and starts molding it in her hands into a flower, showing Diva that creation is possible anywhere, anytime and in any form. None of the clay that Shoko is using is explosive and will remain that way unless Shoko so decides to fuse her chakra with it, which she may to bring life to some of these creations and show Diva a bit of 'magic'. Making a handsign the one flower spreads into many through clay clones.

A clay bug from Shoko's defense system earlier lands atop a flower petal of clay that Shoko just made and signals her that all is clear and safe and that all defensive clay is in position. With that important message done the bug flies off to check up on defenses and report back to Shoko in due time. Shoko is happy with the report and even happier that she can rest easy and enjoy some quality time with Diva and family.

OOC:
Icyhot for the win! I call it Icyhot no jutsu.

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Staying attuned to one thing for long was hard for diva, already her attention slipped..wanting to question a variety of things.
But..with sheer mental force it felt like, she was able to stay in the current conversation a little longer.
She could tell that Shoko was hurting, some kind of longing ach..just like her father. The bubbly, carefree,ostentatious girl she may be, but she was also observant.. not mature enough to dwell deep enough into it, but she knew hurt when she saw it.
Shoko would see a momentary glimpse of anger cross the young girls future...just like daddy, she would say 'oh, everything is alright..' or 'Diva sweety dont worry about it.'
But fact of the matter is that she did..she did worry about her family, how she noticed the physical wounds her parents brought back, as well as the mental always plagued the young girls mind..whenever she settled down, for example late at night right before bed..

But...only for a second did the anger show before she switched to Shoko's question.
"No..I never have." She said sadly, puckering her lips at the thought, on why her daddies never gave her it to play with.
"I think...I don't think they thought I was ready. Because of these."
She said, unwrapping her arms from around Shoko. Palms up so they both looked down on them..
Slits going from one side to the other..both had Byakugan, both had the ability to peer into the depths of her hands.
They did not scare her..she knew what to expect, that the mouths would open when ready, but for now..they sealed shut, teeth clamped together, with the occasional tongue inside flicking about.
"I think they wanted to wait for them to open on there own...until I matured.
Looking shoko in the eyes..
"I dont think they want there little girl with such a dangerous, EXPLOSIVE! gift..not just yet."
she said with a chilly voice. The first mature series of words that ever came out of diva would probably make the hair on shoko's neck stand on end..for diva was normally all giggles and loudness.

From behind, Newt came up and stood on his two back legs while the two front placed between shoko and diva, staring at them with as much intensity a puppy could.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Such a smart little girl. For Diva to be able to read Shoko's sadness and question it obviously at least for a second. She must have been told that a problem is nothing many a time.Yet now that her mind is askew and on a different topic Shoko will run with it."Well they are probably both right in not letting you play with explosives." Shoko sets down a lump of clay in front of Diva, non-explosive. She motions to Diva to play with the clay to create with it. Doing the same Shoko shows Diva all that can be done with clay; she creates a bird and a replica clay, yet nowhere near as cute Newt. Taking a moment Shoko smiles and thinks to herself of ways she could tell Diva her story without troubling the little girl terribly. Niomi within reminds Shoko that staying quiet is never a good answer, and that she should at least explain herself. "Diva...I was a lot like you when I was a young." Shoko starts her story as best she can while forming clay animals. "...my life changed terribly though when I was about your age, I had started to become a shinobi so I could protect my family whom I loved very much. Training in the midst of the Grass nation it seemed like I was growing up and growing strong. I learned of our power." Shoko looks down at her palms and the mouths, taking a small break from forming clay."So I went home to see my parents and tell them of all the growing i've done. I showed them my hands and instead of accepting me as strong and capable they feared for what would happen if others found out about my power. My mother feared I was too much like her and cried for me to hide it. I didn't though and when father found out that mother had been hiding that power from him..." Shoko stops and holds back tears, gulping she regains composure for just a second as this still troubles her to this day."...he killed mommy. In my anger and sadness I blew up the place where I grew up, taking my fathers life along with the explosion." Shoko wipes tears from her cheeks."That was the first time I ever used my power." Shoko picks up Newt and lets him romp around on her and Diva's lap taking up some clay and molding it once again. "Sorry Diva...not much of a bedtime story there, but your old enough to hear the truth and without truth there is nothing beautiful in this world." Shoko stops her rambling and hugs onto Diva; Shoko needing the hug more than anything.

OOC:
sorry to trouble young diva, but she just too cute I can't hide my past from her.

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Diva, when handed the piece of Clay..took a whack at it.
Wanting to create somthing as good as Shoko gave her somthing to work for..to young to understand that she would not..not at this age, nor the experience. Something she would learn from failure.
Tongue sticking out in concentration as both her little hands worked over the clay. The story that Shoko told her, was weighing on the little girls mind quite heavily.
Her eyes squinting at the work she stopped on. It was a...clearly first piece of work of a dog. No definition except for the four legs and floppy ears, to the long piece that was supposed to be a snout.
Crushing it faster then she mad it, she looked up at shoko.
"Im sorry Shoko-san...my
My daddies would never do that..right?"
She asked, her voice breaking, tears streaming over her face...trying to reassure herself, her story of her own daddies breaking her heart. Not exactly mature enough to understand the definition of a sincere comforting apology. Especially to an adult, that would also come with experience and time. Hopefully Shoko would be that serious figure in her life, for her fathers wanted to protect her.
Completely ok, but along with the safety..she needed someone else. A female figure..hopefully shoko would provide that.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

"Oh Diva, I guess it is time you heard that story, your fathers would never do such a thing." Shoko sets down her lump of clay in front of her and sighs."They love you very much Diva and will accept your powers and growth. Those two are a good balance for each other, where one falters the other succeeds and they are always there for each other to lend a shoulder for love and support...as they are for each other they are for their whole family." Shoko smiles, this is why she is envious of Diva and the possibility that she can grow up in peace and with acceptance. She can grow in her own way on her own accord... complete freedom. Shoko will see this dream through even if it means death for her. She doesn't want the ninja world to continue on like it has and there needs to be someone, some force that can understand how to grow outside of it. Perhaps its up to the next generation...Diva and Yuto to understand...but what brickwork is her generation laying? are they making it more difficult to change this terrible fate most ninja have to live or simpler? are those really the true sides in the only true war. Shoko always thinks too deeply and starts to drift off from her original thoughts...Niomi slaps some sense into her. Stop thinking like an idiot mom and know that you are still alive to change whatever future may exist. Shoko wants to cry but instead hugs onto Diva out of involuntary action as if she was hugging onto Niomi. She does realize though that it is Diva.

Turning her head Shoko laughs at Divas first creation because it looks so much like hers, except Shoko tried to make a bird. "Ahhh thats a lovely first creation Diva." She leans in and whispers to her just in case anybody could hear her. "my first looked much worse" Shoko smiles and nudges Diva.
OOC:

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Sniffling, Diva wiped the tears that fell down her face with the back of her hand. Happy to have the older women's word on her fathers. She could not even fathom what that must have been like.
Giving shoko a hug with as much strength she could muster, she leaned back and smiled at the news of the clay creation.
"How long did it take to be good?" She asked, eyes still watery..picking up the clay she crushed, wanting to take another whack at it.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

A smile stretches across Shoko's face...is she being a mother right now? Niomi yells inside her mind 'Momma shoko! being a mama for once in her life, hahahahaha. It's about time.' Niomi is happy for Diva, which makes Shoko equally as happy."Oh not long...I'm still working on it to tell the truth, there is always something new to be discovered."
Shoko knows that Diva would be a natural at forming clay into art in time, just like her it took time and patience. All the fun times that will become of Diva when she is to learn of her clay mastery, How Shoko wishes to see her face the first time she rides upon a birds back, of her own creation, or skids atop the water upon a great shark or dolphin of her own creation. Life will change for Diva quickly as this bloodline of hers allows for much freedom, much creation, and yet much destruction."Just promise me Diva, that when your hands do open up, you come to me or your daddies before playing with any clay ok?" Shoko smiles as her tummy gurgles. She hops up while Diva continues to play and mold the clay... Thinking that perhaps she could cook up one of her favorites."How does some sushi sound?" Shoko clone watching Yuto appears for a second holding a salmon. Disappearing and leaving the salmon, she had some free time as Yuto proved to be a rather bore of a kid, not too exciting or bound to do anything. She continues to watch him nonetheless. Taking the fish and cleaning it, she descales it with mastery over the blade. She is able to cut the fish in amazing time and leave a great amount of meat while removing the rather un appetizing looking portions of the fish. Gutting it all, she makes sure to keep this process a bit out of the sight of Diva as it may be a little gruesome. She fillets the fish up and on the steamer already is some rice. Everything is going nicely. She cuts up a few assorted veges she will stuff into the sushi with the fish. Letting the fish sit in a highly saturated sauce of salt. this alone cooks it slightly (or so goes the mythos of sushi). Rolling the sushi in some seaweed and allowing the sticky rice to mold to the seaweed she has a nice tube roll done of sushi, enough to feed Diva, herself, Kiyoshi, Kleine, Yuto, and whoever else may show up. Cutting the roll into edible pieces. She plates some for Diva and brings it to the table. It would of taken her a bit of time to make this Sushi therefor giving Diva a bit of time to play before Dinner. "Dinner is served my queen Diva." Shoko smiles as she awaits Diva to come join her at the table before she digs in on this wonderful homemade sushi and accompanying sauces (Spicy Type and Sweet Type).

OOC:

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Before the dinner was up and ready, Diva took another whack at modeling the clay.
This time, learning from her mistakes...she tried the dog once more. The little clay dog when done, had more definitions then before. The ears pointed up, not dog and floppy, the tail shorter..legs more proportionate..
But the mistakes still stayed, the ears a little to high on the skull, the paws lacking zero definition, the muzzle with no defined nose.
She sighed when she looked at her creation. She was not as frustrated as before, but she wished she could just..be the best. Making it to just a piece of clay once more, she brought it over to the table..putting it right next to her plate.
Looking at the sushi with a little bit of a curious eye...she was not against trying new things...but she never had this before.
"Whats this?" She asked, her eye brows going up and up as she looked down at it. Her fathers normally fed her...ordinary food you could say. "Oh! And will!" She said cheerfully, talking about the tongues on her hands.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

"You've never had Sushi?" Shoko smiles, after hiding the earlier smirk she made from seeing Diva progress in clay sculpting"Well this will be a treat." Shoko smiles and using her chopsticks picks up a nice sushi roll, dipping it in a mixture of soysauce and a spicy little secret sauce, Shoko downs the whole roll in one, chewing on it with big chipmunk mouth she wants to laugh at herself, but can't else she would spit out a bunch of food. With her next roll she takes it and dips it prestinely taking a bite off the edge she handles this roll with a bit more class. Showing Diva the two ways of eating, all out and slightly messy and awkward, or more refined and slower eating. Shoko smiles as she shares a dinner with Diva. She hopes she likes her food as Diva has never had Sushi...this should be interesting.

OOC:

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Watching Shoko with more attention then she thought possible, she seemingly thought she picked up the chopsticks like a true champion.
Smiling, batting her eyes, while flipping back her mid length blond hair, Diva went in...again.., and again....and yet again.
Her problem was that she was not grasping the chopsticks like how she wanted to, or was supposed to.
Clearly getting frustrated, she grasped the two chopsticks like knives, pointed ends down..and stabbed one,two, three..pieces of sushi, making it look like a shish kabob.
Angrily, she shoved two of the pieces into her mouth..then the third..gnawing on them like an angry dog, pieces of rice splatterd about her small face.
Almost choking as she swallowed the sushi, she looked at Shoko. "That was...tasty." she said evenly.
Grabbing another piece and throwing it into the air, catching it with an open mouth.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 am
Eris5
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Not a very lady like or proper way to handle the problem, but nonetheless Diva did accomplish the goal of eating with chopsticks; however vulgur her manner may be. Shoko can only laugh at the hysterics that this young girl delivers. Wiping the tears from her eyes the swelled during laughter. "Oh that's priceless." Shoko scoots over so not an inch exists between her and Diva."Try this out" With gentle hands Shoko places hers on Diva's and repositions her young fingers on the chopsticks so she is holding them correctly. This method of holding the chopsticks would be very difficult at first, but Diva would get the hang of it in time, better than her eating as if she was a dog. She may have a special affinity to dogs and Newt especially, but that is no reason for her to be seen eating, drinking, sweating (panting), or sniffing asses like a dog. "Now just clamp these fingers down." Shoko has her hand guiding Diva's chopsticks the whole way and gently helps her pick up the first piece of sushi the correct way. It may be tedious, but it is well worth it from a motherly standpoint to teach Diva the proper way to eat with such utensils...Did Shoko just consider herself a mother? Is she finally acting with responsibility? This isn't even the Shoko that she remembers, perhaps having Niomi and Diva in her life has changed her--for the better.

OOC:
Love your post! sooooo cute.

The Female Shinobi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out