Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 pm
She sighed, stepping out of the dress. "Hadrian used to be Adriana Ridela, the middle child in the Ridela triplets. They were a very powerful trio, and Adriana was the one who controlled everything water and air. She could heal, breathe underwater, you name it. However, she was the least powerful, and so grounded the trio. One day, she decided to really look at how the world reacted to their power, and realized that they were terrified. So, she fled, making her way to the castle. She knew if the other two ever found her, she'd be forced back into the group, and begged Famine to help her. Seeing her fear and desperation, Erys turned Adriana into a man, and she's been Hadrian ever since."
The seventeen year old grimaced. "Please get your hands off of me," he pleaded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm
"oh...so hadrian... welll likes guys?" he asked, raising n eyebrow. "that will be an interesting thing if my other nephew ever arrives..." he murmured and then sighed softly as he scooped her into his arms. "let me know if i'm being too overly helpfull... i do that at times..." he chuckled lightly as he set her gently in the tub.
"ah...sorry..."alexander murmured as he let his arm drop, his face going red. "j-just... didn't...want you to fall again..." he murmured, biting his lip.
"haha, little bro, you've fallen hard." knightly chuckled, shaking his head as he looked at Lexy.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 pm
"You could never be too helpful," she insisted, wincing slightly at the heat of the water.
As the man's arm fell, the young scholar blushed harder, yet didn't move away. Hadrian bit his thumb, tilting his head. "Fallen? Knightly, what in God's name are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm
"glad to hear it." Xaene smiled as he lightly washed her back.
"h-he's not saying anything... really" alex mumured as he gave knightly a cold look.
"heh, Lexy here has a crush on you... its written in red all over his face" knightly smiled softly as he walked over to his little brother and ruffled his hair.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm
After a few moments of silence, Ailey sighed. "I didn't mean to let Axel do it, Xaene, you need to remember that. It was raining, and I was just trying to get back to the castle. And then....he said that he was staying at an inn with Alonna. How was I supposed to know that he'd take me to a shed in the middle of nowhere?" A few tears slipped from her eyes, but she went on. "The next thing I knew, it was morning and I was in the maze behind the castle with my clothes ripped to shreds and covered in blood. I found out about the baby a few weeks later, but I couldn't tell them...I couldn't tell Grigorii that the first baby in the palace came from a rape...I just couldn't..."
Hadrian's face was a dark, dark red. "You're crazy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:11 pm
"its alright... i understand..." Xaene murmured softly as he continued to help her with the bath.
"no... h-he's not..." Alex mumbled before he started away, biting his lip hard.
"oops... i guess i said too much ..." knightly sighed as he watched his brother walk away.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 pm
"Just...just don't tell Knightly. Or Dominick either," she pleaded quietly.
Hadrian sighed impatiently and ran a hand through his hair. He grabbed Alex's arm, pulled him close, and kissed him quickly. After a few seconds of no response, Hadrian pulled away, blushing. "You forgot to say goodbye," he muttered, looking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 pm
"i wont... not unless you want me to." xaene smiled softly.
Alex blushed a dark red when hadrian kissed him, lightly kissing back. "s-sorry...." he stammered, his face still a dark red. "d-didn't... think... y-you wanted me here..." he mumbled, biting his lip again.
Knightly simply watched the two with a light smirk, finding it best not to say anything anymore.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 pm
The girl smiled softly, the first genuine one in ages. "Thank you."
Hadrian's arms tightened slightly around Alex's middle. "What made you think that?" Without waiting for an answer, he kissed Alex again, this one a bit slower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:32 pm
"you're welcome." Xaene smiled. "oh.. what shampoo and conditioner do you use?" he asked softly.
Alex blushed more and slid his arms around Hadrian. "i-i dunno.. you just... seemed to be avoiding me... that's all..." he mumbled, finishing just in time as he was kissed again.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:43 pm
She nodded at the red bottles labelled 'S' and 'C'. "Those are mine. If I use the other two kinds, Dom and Grigorii would kill me."
The seventeen year old, finding himself unusually aggressive, backed Alex up against a wall, lifting the other boy up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 pm
"heh, Dom is sensitive about what he uses... " Xaene chuckled as he grabbed her shampoo and conditioner.
Alex blushed darkly and held onto Hadrian tighter, surprised by his actions.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:55 pm
"It's more than that," she explained, braiding a small strand of her hair. "I use apple, Dominick uses mountain cool spring with lavender, and Grigorii uses...well, actually, I have no idea. He told me once that he puts vodka in his sops to remind him of home, but I don't quite think that's true."
Hadrian's hands gripped Alex's hips tightly, pulling him as close as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 pm
"vodka? that's... different..." Xaene chuckled softly as he started to clean her hair.
Alex blushed more and hugged Hadrian tight, his face still burning as their bodies pressed against each other.
"not to ruin the moment.. but if you too are gonna go any further, i'd suggest you find a room." Knightly murmured from his place by the door.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 pm
Ailey grinned. "It's alright, you can say it. Grigorii's odder than a meerkat dressing in drag and doing the hula."
Hadrian pulled away from the kiss, setting Alex back on the ground and wearing the same blush. "Well...that...was...erm....well, one hell of a way to say goodbye."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games