Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:42 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sighed in rlife.. "I'm gana take a piss.." I said as I got up and walked off... When I was in the bath room I saw Akito standing by one of the stalls.. s**t... I was about to walk off but he grabed my showder..

"Why do you want him and not me?" Akito asked, his face seemed slightly sad. He softly took you hand, placing it on his chest.

Is slightly confused.. "Beacuse ya keep on calling me a monster... Even when I was little.. Ya never love me.."

"I will have you, Kyo!" Akito said, that evil grin on his face again, "And Yuki's dead if he tries to stop me. You will come crawling to me, cat!"

"D-Don't ya dare hurt Yuki... I-If ya do I would.. I would never..." I looked away...

"How do you know that he's not dying right now?" Akito laugh evilly, as he roughly grabbed your arm. "Yes you will Kyo~ It's your desteny."

"N-No it's not.. A-And no he's not.. Now g-g-et the hell away from me..." I said as I tried to get away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:50 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Is slightly confused.. "Beacuse ya keep on calling me a monster... Even when I was little.. Ya never love me.."

"I will have you, Kyo!" Akito said, that evil grin on his face again, "And Yuki's dead if he tries to stop me. You will come crawling to me, cat!"

"D-Don't ya dare hurt Yuki... I-If ya do I would.. I would never..." I looked away...

"How do you know that he's not dying right now?" Akito laugh evilly, as he roughly grabbed your arm. "Yes you will Kyo~ It's your desteny."

"N-No it's not.. A-And no he's not.. Now g-g-et the hell away from me..." I said as I tried to get away from him.

"You'll see in do time, my kitten." Akito released you and exited the bathroom.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I feel down on the ground as I watched him walk off. "D-Damn that Akito.. W-What dose he mean by that.. And why dose he now "Love" me.. I don't get him.." I said as I was taking a piss...
You saw Akito walking and you stoped...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:04 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I feel down on the ground as I watched him walk off. "D-Damn that Akito.. W-What dose he mean by that.. And why dose he now "Love" me.. I don't get him.." I said as I was taking a piss...

Both Akito and I stopped to glare at each other. "Yuki, you look sick... I hope you're not coming down with something," I could hear the open threat in his words. "Kyo will be mine," he spat at me, a evil grin on his face.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Both Akito and I stopped to glare at each other. "Yuki, you look sick... I hope you're not coming down with something," I could hear the open threat in his words. "Kyo will be mine," he spat at me, a evil grin on his face.

I watched you guys as I watched you from behined a coner..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Watch you're back Yuki," Akito muttered as he walked away. I sighed slightly, swinging my bookbag over my shoulder; I was soooooo ready to go home.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Watch you're back Yuki," Akito muttered as he walked away. I sighed slightly, swinging my bookbag over my shoulder; I was soooooo ready to go home.

I walked out of my hiding place and place my arm's round your waste as I glard up at Akito to make him jellouse.. THen I licked your neck sexully..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I walked out of my hiding place and place my arm's round your waste as I glard up at Akito to make him jellouse.. THen I licked your neck sexully..

I moaned in surpairse when you licked me but willingly leaned in closer. I didn't notice the death glare Akito was giving us.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I moaned in surpairse when you licked me but willingly leaned in closer. I didn't notice the death glare Akito was giving us.

I gently put my hand in yor pant's as I started to rub your membran slowly as I keep on sucking your neck.. Still eyeing at Akito..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I gently put my hand in yor pant's as I started to rub your membran slowly as I keep on sucking your neck.. Still eyeing at Akito..

"K-kyo!" I moaned, grabbing your shoulders. I ached against you, as I moaned again. Akito growled, evily glaring at you.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"K-kyo!" I moaned, grabbing your shoulders. I ached against you, as I moaned again. Akito growled, evily glaring at you.

I licked my lip's as I smirked at Akito. If you think ya can have me.. Ya dead worng.. I thought as I gently started to rub your tip playfully and getly licked your lips and slit my tounge in your mouth..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I licked my lip's as I smirked at Akito. If you think ya can have me.. Ya dead worng.. I thought as I gently started to rub your tip playfully and getly licked your lips and slit my tounge in your mouth..

I moaned, the pleasure taking over my mind. I welcomed your tongue with my own, as I slide one of my hands into your pants. I started rubbing your member. Akito slammed his fit into the hallway's wall, glaring at the sence before him.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:59 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I moaned, the pleasure taking over my mind. I welcomed your tongue with my own, as I slide one of my hands into your pants. I started rubbing your member. Akito slammed his fit into the hallway's wall, glaring at the sence before him.

I licked your tounge more as I started to finger your slit and with my other hand I slid it in your shirt and rubbed your n****e.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:01 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I licked your tounge more as I started to finger your slit and with my other hand I slid it in your shirt and rubbed your n****e.

Akito quickly, turned and left the school, already plotting ways to hurt us. I leaned my head into your shoulder, moaning again. I bite your neck, leaving a small mark.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games