Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
"Perhaps you are right about that," Connie said. "However, the next time I see that wraith, he might not be so lucky." She turned to Troia and her companion. "What brings you here, Troia?" she asked, her frown turned to a smile. "And who's your friend?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled, managing to keep himself from dropping to one knee in exhaustion. "This is Cassie... though you likely know her as Wonder Girl," Troia said with a half smile. "Hal said he picked up on an odd energy signature and thought it was Sinestro, so we went to check it out," she continued.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
Connie raised an eyebrow. "The Yellow Lantern? If he thought that, why did you come here instead of Jordan?" She chuckled at Cassie's surprised expression. "My mother told me many stories of this world, and the many Lantern Corps are well-known throughout the different star systems since there is one of each Corps in every sector."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:09 am
User Image Wonder Girl smiled faintly. "He's on a mission, though it would be troubling if Sinestro and this new Yellow Lantern were to team up," she said, a slight frown flickering over her face. Kaisujin snorted under his breath. "Kunzite won't team up with anyone unless he can manipulate them without their realizing it, the prideful bakayarou," he muttered. Uranus and Neptune shifted their weight, glancing at one another. Kaisujin tilted his head. "Maybe you should, you two... I doubt Kunzite will spend his time idly, and we shouldn't either," he said quietly. Cyborg cocked his head, not sure what the three had in mind, but whatever it was had the duo turning away as the same odd auras of energy engulfed them and faded away.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image
Connie crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" she asked Kaisujin and his companions. "Secrets are not appreciated when working on forming a team."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image Wonder Girl blinked, realizing something was off. "Who said it was secret? If you think about it, it isn't all that secret; what I'm doing is calling in reinforcements that know how Kunzite thinks, hence it'll give us more of an advantage and give them protection at the same time. It was obvious that Kunzite recognized me and hates me as a result, though he doesn't know that I'm more than aware of his grudges," he said as both the bike and convertible backed up and pulled away at high speed. Troia smiled slightly. "You think strategically, more often than not," she said with amusement. Kaisujin shrugged one shoulder. "You live for eight thousand years, you learn strategy... though in the case of Scorpion and my father, Kuai Liang.. you learn it or they beat it into you; I chose the former," he said with a shrug. Wonder Girl inhaled sharply as if she recognized the name of Phantom's father. "Your father is the infamous 'Sub-Zero' allied with the U.S Special Forces?" she said carefully. Cyborg inhaled slowly, as he glanced at Alexis and Connie both.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
"Something becomes a secret when only spoken with glances," Connie pointed out. Wonder Girl's surprise and following question confused her, however. "The what?" she asked. "I must apologize. I still know next to nothing of this world after nearly a year."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image Cyborg answered instead. "You could say the Special Forces are the best of the best, if I'm right, the branch he's referring to is the Army side, right?" Kaisujin nodded slightly. "Captain Jackson Briggs and Lieutenant Sonya Blade," he said simply. Wonder Girl laughed after a moment. "I've worked with Sonya... she's as hard as nails and downright harsh when it comes to challenges, whether it's sharpshooting for accuracy or hand to hand combat; she can hold her own with me fairly easily in that," she said with amusement.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
Connie nodded slowly, letting the information sink into her brain. "All right. I think I understand it now."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image Kaisujin chuckled. "Trust me, I know the feeling... you should have seen me trying to understand that there are multiple dimensions stacked atop one another, brushing one another from time to time when all I knew was one dimension and, in many ways, one particular method of living life," he said with a shrug. Both Troia and Wonder Girl blinked. "I was only seventeen when my powers fully kicked in... believe me, learning to understand and control them was a b***h," he said with a sigh.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:31 pm
((This rp's starting to get a bit wacky, don't you think?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((This rp's starting to get a bit wacky, don't you think?))

((It'll settle down in the next couple of posts, I assure you.))  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers