Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:20 am
Panther Nightwind
mods are all nice ^_^ but can someone looks at chisa and silver with huge fox kit eyes tell me exactly what all goes into a journo and what it is sweatdrop I have a general idea but I know that sometimes what I think something is isn't what it is
Ack! Sorry, I've been meaning to PM you, but things have been a little busy lately, and I totally forgot! I've done this months newsletter, so you can see what kind of thing we need, and I'll send you more details in a PM after I get some sleep *just came back from lion dancing and is very tired*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:09 pm
Chisa
Panther Nightwind
mods are all nice ^_^ but can someone looks at chisa and silver with huge fox kit eyes tell me exactly what all goes into a journo and what it is sweatdrop I have a general idea but I know that sometimes what I think something is isn't what it is
Ack! Sorry, I've been meaning to PM you, but things have been a little busy lately, and I totally forgot! I've done this months newsletter, so you can see what kind of thing we need, and I'll send you more details in a PM after I get some sleep *just came back from lion dancing and is very tired*

And I meant to talk to Chisa about it so we could have a definite answer for you... but I forgot too. biggrin Sorry! We'll get it straightened out.  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Z_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:54 pm
What do you guys think about the banner I made (below) it is my first one  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:25 pm
I like the background, it looks like hammered aluminium. However, the text is hard to read on the outside. Hurray for guild spirit! xd

Speaking of, how is my new signature? heart  

Hizzahn

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:23 pm
Well, 1000th post. I best proclaim my love.

Megan Elizabeth Sutton, I love you. After almost 2 1/2 years I can't believe how each day I am with you is a new experience. You continue to surprise me with the amount of love you have for me and I couldn't ask for more. We've been on a crazy rollercoaster lately, but we both know we are meant to be together. You inspire me to do things I never thought I was capable of and I don't regret a moment of our life together.

I'll love you always and forever,
Your Hahny

675 heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:43 pm
SilverVixen
Chisa
Panther Nightwind

And I meant to talk to Chisa about it so we could have a definite answer for you... but I forgot too. biggrin Sorry! We'll get it straightened out.

lol its alright, you're both forgiven ^_^ then turns around and throws a random soda bottle at something while yelling I'M GOING TO %#*%(&%% KILL JASC!!!!!!!!!! er...sorry, can't get jasc paint to work for me and the a**-holes who are supposed to be their techies "tried" to help me but didn't because they still don't know how to read a whole messege. they are now telling me that my comp. doesn't meet the requirements when the book that came with the cd does. which do i believe. certainly not the tech support people right now.

<-- is really pissed off right now....she's also on the rag so beware she does bite.  

Panther Nightwind

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:09 pm
Could be that some of the files in your download are corrupt? Not sure, I'm only good with superficial things on computers sweatdrop

Here's a pic from Chinese New Year, just some of the guys mucking around before a performance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was sitting on a pole, but I edited it out xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:40 pm
That looks AWESOME!!!!! WOW! The one getting kicked looks like he's all happy, just kinda flying through the air.... xd !!!

That makes my night. Thanks. 3nodding  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:05 pm
SilverVixen
That looks AWESOME!!!!! WOW! The one getting kicked looks like he's all happy, just kinda flying through the air.... xd !!!

That makes my night. Thanks. 3nodding

I agree and like omigosh looks who on at this outrageous time...me!!! scream fear meh ROAR!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:31 am
If anyone needs a good laugh, or just something really fun to read, go to www.megatokyo.com and click on the start button (scroll down a little bit) to start at the beginning. I found a print version of this in the bookstore, and I'm going to read it online and I'll probably buy the print version because it has funny comments and stuff on every page.

Oh this comic just cracks me up. I love it. xd  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:42 pm
Heyyy another Megatokyo fan! Its starting to get a bit boring now, but every now and then you get a bit that really cracks you up xd

This is my other favourite comic: 10k Commotion. If you love Dance Dance Revolution, you will love this comic! If you don't like the game, you'll probably still like the comic, for the quality of the artwork and characters 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:42 pm
Awwww this box of chocolate idea is so cute!

Pity I have no one on Gaia to give it to, or to give to me crying I think I'll just keep mine for myself blaugh  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:20 pm
Chisa
Awwww this box of chocolate idea is so cute!

Pity I have no one on Gaia to give it to, or to give to me crying I think I'll just keep mine for myself blaugh

Well, everyone is just buying a ton so there is no real point to sending them. I do think it is fun though. It looks like the box of chocolates I got SilverVixen today heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:39 am
I really don't think this needs to be a sticky sweatdrop  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:52 pm
I'm off to the general discussion to post this picture where appropriate biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games