Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Paris, France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 pm
Navarre
User Image

Meanwhile, deep in the loving city of Paris, Navarre wandered the streets, his hands in his pockets, his emerald eyes up to the sky and the lanterns hanging on clotheslines, his jet black hair slightly flowing in the wind. It was difficult seeing Arwen cry like that, but deep down there was one part of him that detested her for reasons unknown. And even stranger, he started noticing that feeling ever since they kissed. How strange. It was things like this that made Navarre wish he had all his memories.
Navarre... Should he even call himself that now? Everyone called him Erik, so that must have been his true name...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:51 pm
Eris gave an annoyed sigh as she slipped through a portal, glaring at the people around her before her eyes settled on the boy shed been looking for. The one with the chaos filled past. "my my...... Aren't you a sight?" she purred and walked over, taking the form of a young teen model.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:06 pm
Navarre quickly turned around and gave the girl a strange look. "Umm, do I know you?" he asked cautiously, his jet black hair flowing in the wind. He probably did know this girl, as Erik. It seemed that everyone in Paris knew him before he became Navarre.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:21 pm
She paused, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at him. "mm we met only once, so I doubt you'd remember me even if you did have all of your memories" she muttered, tappIng her fingers against her arm.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 pm
"If it's that easy for me to forget you, than why do you still know me?" Navarre questioned, still cautious about this lady. Something about this woman set him on edge, it was the same part of him that detested him for kissing Arwen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 pm
"you were rather well acquainted with some of my family a while back." she sighed, shrugging lightly.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:57 pm
"Ah, so you must know me as Erik then." Navarre sighed and looked away. It was as if everyone was trying to get him to be this Erik person again, but he had a feeling he would deeply regret it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:14 pm
"mmm yes" she nodded, a light smirk on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm
Navarre gave the woman an odd look at her answer. "How exactly did you know me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 pm
"I told you, you're a friend of my family." she sighed, smiling to herself as one of an shadow like form crawling over to him. "but, what I've heard about you recently, is that you've lost your memory. I could fix that" she offered, holding out her hand to him. Though, even of he said no; she was still going to do it, he'd make a wonderful puppet if her chaotic poison could take effect.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:39 pm
The North Wind looked at the woman cautiously before looking up. A chance to regain all of his memories, to be this Erik everyone knew, that everyone apparently loved. He had to admit, it was incredibly tempting, but...
"I'm sorry," Navarre shook his head slowly. "I can't accept this." There had to have been a good reason for becoming Navarre, and no matter how badly he wanted to know what caused him to become this, he knew he had to restrain himself.

((*cough cough*HOTEL IN ANONYMOUS*cough cough*))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 pm
"hmm.... Too bad then..." she sighed, the inky figure springing up at him, latching itself around his ankle before slowly snaking its way further up. "you see, I had no intentions of letting you stay like this. I need a puppet. And the chaos in you is perfect." she purred, her eyes glowing dimly.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:04 pm
Navarre saw the inky blotch of darkness lash out at him a few seconds too late, he stepped back with a gasp just at it attached to his ankle. He lifted his leg and tried to shake off the squirming darkness, but instead it began to climb up his leg. For some reason, he could feel that feeling again, of memories trying to be remembered. Beyond that feeling was a stronger one: fear. Fear that he was about to become someone completely different, someone that he shouldn't ever become, someone named Erik.
"What... What do you mean?" Navarre gasped as the darkness began rising to his chest, where he attempted to slap it off. "What could you possibly need from me? What do you mean by chaos?"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:49 pm
Arwen ran through Paris, crying out as her eyes caught sight of her 'ex-husband'. "NAVARRE!!!" she yelled, racing towards him and stopping around four feet away from him. Her eyes widened in horror at the darkness. "Wh-what's going on?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:05 pm
"your past is one of great interest to me. many a death, many sad stories. but many more chaotic fights and arguments, random things that made no sense." she purred, shifting into her goddess form. "all i need of you, is to continue causing chaos. that alone will increase my powers." she smirked, watching as the blob split off into two, one staying around his midsection as the other part crawled up towards his face. "be a good boy and do what i ask and i may even let you have some free will." she added with a chuckle.

turning to the girl, the goddess sighed and shook her head. "he's regaining his memories, dear child." she muttered softly, an annoyed look plastered to her face.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff