Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 am
User Image

Mikka had fallen to sleep for the bed was very soft and warm. Hugging her tail she was breathing softly as her ears twitched on and off. There was a light knock on the door before the caretaker of the inn's voice spoke up. "sir?" he said, "may I talk to you?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“One minute please, let me get decent,” Kaiser laid lying in a very convincing manner, rule 2 article 7 of the Hunters guide to a semi long life, Never answer the door for a bell boy without having a silencer on a loaded hand gun hidden about your person. Bell boys are often used as spies, saboteurs, assassins and just plain old evil doormen.
Making a bit of ruffling noise while he twisted the silencer on a silencer Kaiser listened for the number of potential people waiting behind the door. Glancing at his gloves and testing the deploy able blade once before slipping the hand gun away he silently opened the door and stepped out side.
“Well hello what can I do for you,” he said in a kind tone closing the door behind him. At the same time he motioned to stay quiet and someone was sleeping.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 am
The elderly man nodded and step back away from the door before looking down over the railing. "some gents where in here early asking about your lass and the guy she was with" he said, "I told them that there is now fox girl here and only a hunter and his panther." the elder man pulled out a map and handed it to him. "this is a map of the island use it to find a good safe place for you and your lass." he said  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:29 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

Kaiser nodded taking the map and taking a big sigh of relief.
“Thank you, your a good man,” he said taking the map from the old man, “You won't even know we left, but try not to hinder them to much. Or you may get tangled up in this mess.”
That is if you have a proper way onto your roof, otherwise I'm gonna make my own, Kaiser thought mentally charting out a route to the roof. Turning for the door he added, “Hey if I survive I will be sure to come back for repeat business.”
With that he entered the room and headed for the closet. Opening it he quietly took out his big box. Leaning it against the wall Kaiser glanced out side the window.
“Still to bright out,” he said looking up at the sun and then at the streets below. Too many people too.
Unfolding the map Kaiser began to study. Now where are some good sniper spots?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

The old man nodded before heading back down to clean the paper work the owners had left.

Mikka's ear twitched and she rubbed her eyes and rolled over in the bed. she looked at Kaiser and watched him for a bit before getting up to dress. "what are you doing?" she asked slipping on her dress. She went and sat beside him as she brushed out her hair with her fingers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:13 pm

“Looking at a map,” he said to Makki, sitting down and laying the map on the ground. He pointed to one area and said, “We are here, and its getting dark so we can head out soon. Anywhere you want to see, as long as you can jump there.”
He smiled for a moment as he recalled his first time roof jumping with his master and brother disciples. This was going to be fun.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

Mikka looked at the map but she could not read the sighs or markings that will. "the big place the very big place" she said lookjing for a big place on the map and pointing it out, "they say pretty people live there and the owner of the island."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm

“Makki, do you know what this island is called?” Kaiser asked as she pointed out the castle on the map. It stuck out like sore thumb and was by far the most ominous thing on the island. Getting there without permission could prove fatal, but on the other hand Vampires were unpredictable and gettting through the terrain to get to the castle could prove worse then.....
Uuuug, vampires, are always hard to deal with, escecially when they use undead skeletons and zombies as guardsm and those doom wolves and..... Uuug, Kaiser thought painfully as he took out a flask and drank deep.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

"Vampy Island" mikka said not sure what he was getting at. she know there was lots of different types of beings on the island for that was why her old master was her but she did not get why people where scared of this vamps. Hell she was scared more of her old master then this vamps. "so?" she said tilting her head as she looked at him cutly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 pm

“Correct!” he said waving a finger, “And there is nothing more stupid then barging in on a Vampire's territory without permission! They are usually, mean, grouchy, short tempered, and they bite. And those are the nice ones, don't get me started on the Old bloods.”
He looked back at the map again then at Makki, before adding, “Vampires are listed as one of he strongest creatures kicking around, and since I have no idea what kind of Vampire the one that lives here is, I would prefer to avoid it for now.”
I would prefer never to get within 100 feet of it, he thought with a slight shudder, It was always to hard to deal with vampires, but it was worse when trying to discern what they were planning.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 am
User Image

"are they really that bad?" Mikka asked as she watched him. She did not think they where all that bad but she never meet one and from the sounds of it Kaiser had. "so where should we go then?" she asked as she looked at the map. The dragon's cave sounded scary to her for she kinew dragons where big and breathed fire. she knew the docks where where her old master was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:47 pm

“Well lets just say Vampires are difficult to deal with... And I have never personally met an old Vampire hunter,” he said in a cheerful voice, glancing back at the map he sighed, they couldn't stay any longer. “The market will be a good place to start.”
Kaiser gathered his things and headed for the roof.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

"all right sir" Mikka said. she put her shoes in to a bag and followed him out and on the roof. On the roof she looked around as her ears twitched. "where too now?" she said as she looked down and watched some people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 pm

“I am not a sir,” he said again shooting a dirty look at Makki's back. Looking at the street below he scouted out some buildings. Walking to the side he pointed to the building directly beside the inn then added, “We start with that one.”
Shifting his box Kaiser took a running leap and landed on the next building letting the box slide across the roof as he rolled before standing up straight and turning to face his new partner. He waved her over and smiled.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 am
User Image

"but you are a sir" Mikka said as she gave him a look back. Really she did not see why he was getting upset over her calling him sir. He was a male and he was not a slave. She waited till her was across before she jumped. she hand no problem jumping and landing in the dress. She landed nicely and smiled at him her tail waggign. she was having fun.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games