Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 am
I keep forgetting its winter, lets just say the two girls are wearing winter coats and crap over them  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:01 pm
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia's grandparents looked at Aaron and spoke. "I see."her grandmother said. Julia giggled a bit and spoke. "How many boyfriends has she had?"she asked. "Am sure you'd still be that loving women you are now."she said. "No not really we're not upset just a bit surprised that's all."Brandon said.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron looked around Julia's grandparent and spoke. "I had many guys trying to be straight, in the end of my running around Julia got me." Aaron said. "I am junior in high school, the trip in the mountains is a high one going to school but transportation fixed everything." Aaron said. "So far Julia, she has been good with me. I just wish school modeling would slow down gash, I will be sleeping mostly around Julia if this keep up." Aaron said.

With: Julia
OCC: I guess in fiction gays are okay, just don't bring it into reality

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:42 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia's grandparents looked at Aaron and spoke."We noticed Julia had that same thing."her grandparents said. "I agree I just don't understand how you girls can stand it up there when it's so cold much more colder then it is here."Jennifer said. "That's good,am sure my sister would like that."Brandon said with teasing tone. Julia glared at her brother and kicked him from under the table causing him to let out a yelp.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron looked at Brandon yelping. "She sleep sometimes when Im running around with Totri and Cane but the fat one oh my gash fart house." Aaron said. "The mountains aren't all bad, Julia and I dress up heavy up there." Aaron said. "Down here in summer I carry summer clothes and winter because the mountains stay winter." Aaron said. "You know Brandon touch screen computers are better." Aaron said. She looked at Julia questioning her. "Do you want to go movie night at the school today?" Aaron asked. Aaron's phone rung and she picked it up causing Totori's hologram to emerge over the food. "Hello Totori." Aaron said. "Hello Aaron and um Julia's family." Totori said. "I have that modeling thing down pack, come to the studio during today's movie night." Totori responded. "Uh." Aaron responded. "You knew this would happen, bring your pretty little butt here later on or I will ask Julia to handle you." Totori said. "You better not tell her!" Aaron quickly responded. "She will know eventually." Totori said and rudely hung up. "Don't hang up! Blasted chic." Aaron responded. She put her phone away hoping Julia didn't notice.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:27 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia's family looked at Brandon as he yelped the turned back to look at Aaron and Jennifer spoke. "That's horrible am glad to know my sister is with you kicking his butt.am sure you do,so does Julia."Jennifer said. Brandon looked at Aaron and spoke. 'I know but their better for artists not for gamers."Brandon said. Julia looked at Aaron and spoke. "Sure."she said. Julia and her family heard Aaron's phone ring and watched as Aaron picked it up causing a hologram of Totori to emerge over the food. Julia hadn't noticed much and looked at Aaron and spoke. "So where does Torori want you to meet her this time/"she asked.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:50 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

"Pool area again you must love seeing me in beach wear, I will be glad when the bikinis and swim suits stop." Aaron said. "The only one seeing me should be you not others in such a demoralizing view of me." Aaron said to Julia. "What games you like?" Aaron asked Brandon. She fliped her hair and someone seeing Aaron outside from a window got into a car accident outside in another lane.

"What the?" Aaron stood up seeing a car crash outside. "Oh man, I flipped my hair again causing super naturally another car crash." Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke. "I guess so,so will I Aaron."she said. "I just don't like guys staring at you when your wearing swim wear."she said. "I agree."she said. "Hmm basically shooting games like call of duty and etc."Brandon said. Both Julia and her family heard a car crash and looked at Aaron. Julia spoke up. "I noticed maybe next time you decide to flip your hair honey we should do it where there are no windows."she said.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron frowned putting her hat back on. " Okay Julia I will watch my fair." Aaron said. "You have a nice family." Aaron said to Julia.

A while later Aaron was walking with Julia outside wondering should they return to school or did Julia have other plans. "Any places to go honey." Aaron asked.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:21 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron as she frowned and spoke up. "Alright Aaron honey."she said. "Thank you honey."she said.

A while later Julia was walking with Aaron outside and spoke up. "Actually we could go shopping if you'd like."she said with a smile.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron smiled resting her head on Julia's shoulder breathing in the winter air. "Honey, I know fashion is good but lets not get crazy about it." Aaron said. "I am not going to model today, instead the school opera." Aaron said. She bent down picking up some snow putting it on Julia's nose. "Cold yet?" Aaron asked.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:50 pm
Julia Saito

User Image

New Julia format I made Ms. Kitty of Music.

Feeling:
OOC:

Try using this format Kitty, just quote me but remove the quote codes if you like this new Julia post better. Also remove this last spoiler.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:07 am
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled as Aaron rested her head on her shoulder and kissed the top of her head and spoke. "Alright then honey the what else do you suggest?"she asked. She listened to Aaron as she said the school opera and spoke. "Alright then honey school opera it is."she said with a smile. She watched as Aaron bent down picking up some snow and putting it on her nose and spoke. "Nope."she said with a smile as she took the snow off her nose and put it on Aaron's nose. "Are you cold yet?"she asked.

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron smiled as the snow was on her nose. "It is cold." Aaron said. She grabbed Julia's hand and walked to the train with her. "Your brother was funny you sleeping all day, then again I do so as well sometimes." Aaron said. She boarded the train and sat down putting her head on Julia's chest. "You know Julia, rabbit are really interesting when their active." Aaron said. She looked up seeing two guys smiling at Julia and her. "Men like lesbians and women like gays, what a coincidence." Aaron said. She looked up and kissed Julia compassionately on the lips putting on a show for the guys. She released her lips off of Julia's making a kissing noise, she looked at the men smiling all goofy and she silently laughed to Julia. "Sure straight disgusts me, but I am going to be the best yuri lesbian lover to you Julia baby." Aaron said. "She put her head back onto Julia's chest wrapping her arms around Julia's waist.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled at Aaron and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled as she felt Aaron grab her hand and walk to the train with her. "I guess he was, I don't know why I sleep all day it just happens."she said. She boarded the train along with Aaron and sat down beside her and smiled as she felt Aaron's head on her chest. "Well am glad to know that about bunnies."she said. She looked over at the two guys Aaron was looking at that were looking at them and spoke. "I know."she said. She looked down at Aaron and was a bit surprised as she compassionately kissed her on the lips without knowing she was merely putting on a show for the guys. She watched as Aaron released her lips off of her lips and smiled as she heard a kissing noise. She looked over at the two men who were now all smiling goofy and rolled her eyes a bit then looked down at Aaron who silently laughed to her. "I know Aaron."she said as she watched Aaron as she laid her head back onto her chest well wrapping her arms around her waist. "I love you to honey."she said as she kissed the top of Aarons head.

Feeling:
OOC:

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items