Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 pm
Gus felt a light blush travel over his face when she mentioned herself in bed. Wild child! He liked that. He shook her hand and smiled earnestly, pointing a thumb in Simon's direction. "Slendy said it for me, I'm Gus." he introduced and didn't bother looking at the masked man with a vein pulsing to the side of his head. He looked back down at his passed out father and scratched his head. "Uh well... We don't really have one." he admitted and gave her a sheepish grin. "Sometimes we go by Apocalypse, though."

Feeling eyes on him, Zeke glanced over at Iris. "What're you looking at?" he muttered.

Meanwhile, Bennacio and Zen gazed down at their fallen prince and the dark aura seeping out of him like a gas.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah, then I guess I'm Myka Apocalypse!" she laughed, crossing her arms beneath her now pretty large (thanks to her pregnancy) bust. "So, if I call you Gus, you'll have to call me Myka. I'm pretty sure I'm actually your age, not like I would know though. Armageddon didn't even tell me he had kids. How old are you, Gus?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 pm
"oh, nothing. nothing." the succubus hummed, a small grin on her face as she looked at the others.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 pm
"Yeah, well Pops doesn't like to talk to many people." Gus said lightly and rubbed the back of his head in an embarrassed manner. He made a face and nudged his head in Zeke's direction. "It's where Zekey gets it." he snickered then quickly crouched down to dodge a rock that was thrown his way.
"Don't call me that!" Zeke snarled and instantly cringed when the rock missed Gus and bonked Armageddon on the head, adding a cartoon-like bump to it and an inaudible groan. Zeke tugged at his collar awkwardly before looking at Iris. "So, uh... How've things been?" he asked mainly to avoid seeing his swirly-eyed dad.
Gus laughed at Zeke until he remembered Myka's question. He straightened up and opened his mouth to answer her, but immediately another wave of laughter came out and forced him to wipe away happy tears. "I'm.... I'm 22." he said between wheezes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"Oh my God," she laughed, covering her mouth. "You...you're two years older than me!" Pulling out her cell phone, she quickly texted her daughter, still giggling when she put it back. "Oh Lord, isn't that just incredible? Well, my daughter Arwen should be here any minute. You want to meet her?"

{{I'm almost excited to bring in Slut Arwen}}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 pm
"busy..... and scary..." she sighed, looking to the floor. ".... my moms are dead...." she sighed, kicking the ground.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 pm
"I'm what?" Gus blinked before grimacing. "Eww, gross. Dad's married to someone younger than Zeke! That's gotta be illegal in some places." he murmured before turning back to her at the mention of her daughter. "Daughter, eh?" he blinked with a pervy grin on his face and a charmingly raised eyebrow. "She, uh... She look anything like you?"

Zeke frowned, a strange glint in his golden eyes. "I'm sorry." he mumbled in the tiniest voice he had, his pride just keeping him from being loud. "How'd they.... y'know...?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 pm
"During the escape from Eris.... They were caught... And .... Eris.... She killed them without a single thought...." Iris whispered, her hands starting to shake as a few tears ran down her face. "i ran back to try and save them..... A-and sh-she..... " unable to finish, she suddenly let his hand go and ran out of the room crying; she just couldn't let herself to breakdown in front of others.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"Well, actually-"
"I look more like my father," interrupted Arwen who was, at that moment, strutting across the hall in a short, white leather dress and stark white high heels. As she walked past Armageddon, she accidentally kicked his head, paying no mind to look back and inspect him. Smirking as she approached her mother, she kissed her cheek and held out her hand to Gus. "So, you're my new step-brother? Hmm, so much hotter than I thought. I'm Arwen Foster, and please remember, we're not related by blood." She winked at him, only to be smacked upside the head by her mother.
"Arwen, no screwing your new brother," she warned, shaking her head. "Besides, your little brother would kill me if I let that happen. You know how protective Ben is over you."
She rolled her eyes, propping her elbow on Gus' shoulder and leaning on him. "He knows I can't control myself when sex is involved. He'll get over it."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 pm
Gus felt his jaw dig through the floor when he saw his step-sister - Arwen, was it? He felt like a gangster seeing a girl with a lot of junk in the truck, or a construction worker seeing a lady walking by during his lunch break. "Uuugh, no fair! Why did Pops have to make us relatives?" complained the redhead before hearing Arwen and feeling her lean against his shoulder, bringing a blush as red as his hair to his face. "I, uh, umm..." he stammered, trying to find his words.

"Iris." Zeke frowned and reached out for her, but she ran off before he could even touch her. His arm slowly fell to his side, he knew what he had to do. The youngest of Armageddon's side began chasing after her, but just as he passed the 'street workers' and Gus he shouted, "He's a virgin!" then went through the doors.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Arwen was unfazed, smirking at him. "Aw, you're a virgin? I can fix that~"
"Arwen!"
"But he's so attractive! And you and Armageddon aren't officially married yet."
Myka sighed, walking over to her husband and rolling her eyes. "Fine, but only if Gus wants to." The young woman tried to lift the man, then started to drag him to a room.
Arwen turned to Gus, smirking seductively. "Well, how's about it?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 am
Iris's sobs could be heard from the next room over, where she'd curled up in a corner and was crying her eyes out.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 pm
Cartoon sized drops of sweat began going down his head as he heard their conversation. "Uh... Umm.... I-I have to go... check on the cat! Yeah! Cat..." he laughed nervously as he slowly backed away from the two, feeling his virginity in grave peril.

Zeke stopped at the center of the hallway, looking around at whichever room Iris could be in. He went still and listened carefully until he heard Iris crying and wandered to the room it came from. Slowly he opened the door and stepped inside, frowning when he saw Iris in there and in tears. "Iris..." he muttered, shifting uncomfortably. He wasn't at all good at talking to people, let alone comforting them. That was Meg's job! But he couldn't get his sister to talk to his... girlfriend.

Meanwhile, the unconscious father murmured complete gibberish in his passed out state.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Arwen sat on the arm on the couch, crossed her legs, and covered her face. "Why does everyone keep doing that? What, am I unattractive? Is it my dress? My hair? What? Why...why don't nice guys like me?"
The young wife finally succeeded in dragging Armageddon into a bedroom, laying him carefully on the bed and sighing. "I need a bowl of water, a towel, and a frying pan," she ordered a maid, who quickly fetched her the things. Myka removed her husband's shirt and slid the covers over him, using the towel to gently bat his face with the water.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:15 pm
hearing her name, iris slowly looked up at Zeke through her tears before she started to cry more, her body shaking with heavy sobs.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games