Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm
Huh, what? she said, then what Luna said registered, and she blushed, You think so..? she said, and tried to hide a smile, ... Oh Ha ha ha... 'Eye'. Funny... she said then rolled her working eye. She pulled her legs up to her chest, and rested her chin on her knees, .. Nobody is that interested in me like that...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 pm
Para raised a brow at Aurora. "By the way he was looking at you, he's interested in you in many ways." She laughed, then cleared her throat. "I'm kidding, but he really does like you." She winked at her and looked down to the streets.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm
Acid fell asleep after finishing his ice coffee, grabbing a pillow and holding it close. He began to have nightmares. Nightmares of when he was in the hive. All those cold, lonely nights when he was strapped to a wall, wires in his arm, soaked in his own blood. The screaming of all the other test subjects. Acid started to sweat , and he could still feel the pain of all the surgeries that were performed on him. Then, the worst I the dream happened. He dreamed about the day that the prototype virus, the PGXP-r , was injected into his bloodstream.
He could feel the searing heat from his body. The intense pain , the convulsions from all of his muscles. Then, the dream skipped to when he woke up, wearing next to nothing in a field. He had escaped the hive. He wa not far from the mansion, the entrance to the hive. His dream ended there, he woke up, sweating, afew hours later.

1:00 A.M  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm
"Hey we all gotta have some fun even if the worlds gone to hell. Hey come on." She grabbed some bottles of wine from her bag and set them down on the edge. "Ok are both of yall above the age limit? Please tell me you are." She asked with a smile.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:47 pm
She blushed deeply and shook her head, No, he couldn't... could he? then looked at Luna, my family was killed when I was 16, and that was ten years ago, and that was the day I ran away, so i'm 26.. yep, over the limit. I got my own brew, thanks. she said, then pulled a flask out of one of her work boots. She twisted the top off, and took a deep drag off it, Ahhh... this whiskey aged well. she murmured.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm
"Does it matter?" Para was kicked out at 14, shortly before the virus hit, for being... well very rebellious, and she was out in the streets alone for 5 years, bringing her to the age of 19. "I'm sure I've done worse than a bit of wine."  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Acid got up and went outside, running his eyes . Acids ear twitched as he heard something. Like, a scraping noise. Suddenly, acid realized what it was . He quietly went inside, grabbed a S&W M500 magnum, put a silencer on it, an went outside. He slowly walked around the shelter, listening for the location of the sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:01 pm
"Point taken. Words of an adult." She pulled 2 glasses out and popped the cork. She poured them and handed a glass to Para. "Now don't tell anyone i did this. Might get in trouble with the law. oh wait." She laughed at that thought and drank.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 pm
Para laughed as well and took a sip out of the wine. Some movement from the street caught her eye and she peered over the edge to see Acid strolling by, with a gun. She whistled, just loud enough to get his attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:07 pm
Aurora had froze, listening intently. She stood, and silently made her way over to some scratching noise... She lifted her hands, and mimicked the sound of an owl, hoping Acid would remember there old signal.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 pm
Luna grabbed her type-98 and grabbed the silencer from her back and attached it to the gun. She kneeled on the edge and looked around the street. "That can't be right.....that sound....i know....Get him out of there now." She told them as she saw movement at the corner of her eye. "We got jumpers."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 pm
"On it." Para leaped over the edge and used her nails to slide down the wall, her boots hit the ground silently and she immediately reached for the butcher knife in her sack and a dagger from her boot. She caught up to Acid, running on her toes to keep silent.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 pm
Acid looked up at the girls with a worried look, and waved his hand at them to signal to stay quiet. Then, suddenly, a bioweapon tackled him, trying to bite at his face. Acid held off the creature by its neck and one of its arms.

(pic)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 pm
Aurora pulled the long foot and a half blade from the sheath on her back and the Lightning Hawk from the holster on her side and closed her blind eye. It would be of no use here. She listened, and waited... and jumped down, shooting the bio weapon three times, in rapid secession, Hoping to distract it enough so Acid could get free.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 pm
Para gasped from the creature suddenly leaping on Acid but she jabbed the dagger that she had in her hand into its skull, and used it as a type of grip to pull its head back. She struggled to keep it steady as she tried to position the butcher knife under its neck.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games