Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:09 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at her sluggishly, "no... not like Daria..." she whispered tiredly. She rubbed her eyes and felt like she hadn't slept for weeks. Was magic really that consuming on her energy? Amaya made it look so easy! She looked lazily at Amaya again, "im just going to... take a... nap... if you dont mind" she whispered as she collapsed to the ground, as she was fast asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:53 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"No... I guess you're not like her," Amaya said to herself as the girl collapsed. She levitated her up in the air and walked her back to the castle.

Dojime was waiting for them at the front gates and immediately run over to Anastasia as soon as she came into sight and grabbed her out of the air. "What did you do!?"

"Nothing," Amaya answered honestly.

Dojime grumbled curses and takes Anastasia back up to her room.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm
cptflint

After hours of sleep, Anastasia opened her eyes slowly and groaned. She was sore for some reason and then remembered what had happened. She sat up and placed a hand on her forehead lightly sighing, "I think i'm going to have to skip that royal afternoon tea session... my heads killing me" she said, aloud knowing Dojime would hear her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:24 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Three lights!" Amaya yelled, teleporting into the room as soon as Anastasia woke up. "Not bad for-"

Dojime rushed into the room before his sister could finish, tackling her to the ground.

Amaya fired her paralyzing spells at him four times before she reached but each spell quickly faded before it had any effect on the charging Dahmpire. "OWOWOWOW what the HELL!"

Dojime had her in a powerful bear hug before she could cast a fifth. "Punishment for making Ana hurt herself."

"UUUrk, stop squeezing me! Why didn't my spells work?!"

"That's a secrete you'll never find out. I had to find some way to stop you... you know... in case you go all crazy on me again and I have to kill you."

Dojime looked over at Ana, still holding a struggling Amaya, and smiled. "Good morning."

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 pm
cptflint
SpazzticPanda1311

Anastasia looked up and noticed the whole brother sister scene, "I see your energetic as usual" she said, drowsy. She looked out the window and sighed, "how exactly can I get my step mother out of power... she's clearly a witch and she wants me dead more than ever, any suggestions?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:54 pm
cptflint

Anastasia simply watched their brother sister momwnt. She yawned lazily and thought about the queen, "How do we overthrow the queen... I mean she's extremely powerful and she's going to such extents to kill me... any suggestions on what to do next?" she asked.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Well... you still have the claim to the throne after she dies," Dojime replied.

"Are you seriously suggesting we wait?" Amaya asked, still wriggling in Dojime's arms.

"Kinda what we've been doing so far..."

"No... you guys need a more permanent solution."

"And what would you suggest?" Dojime asked.

"Let me go and I'll tell you..."

Dojime dropped her.

Amaya dusted herself off, taking a few seconds to fix her hair.

"It's very simple... You send me to kill the queen."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:20 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at them, "I... I don't know... I want her to pay for her crimes but... I want her to suffer for what she did... her death won't make her feel what I felt... I want her to be punished, and I want her world ripped from under her... to be simple I want to strip her from the throne and watch her rot in jail with her rotten daughter" she said, shrugging. It might have been a little dark even for her but that's how it made her feel. She wasn't quite sure sending Amaya to do her dirty work was right, "besides, I want to crush her personally" she said.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

They both stared at her for a moment.

Amaya looked up at Dojime. "I take back what I said about your girlfriend. She's way cooler then you are."

"ha ha," he replied sarcastically and giving her a shove. He sighed and sat down on the bead. "That's going to take some clever planning..."

"And you're not exactly known for your cleverness," Amaya added.

Dojime simply shrugged. "I am what I am..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 pm
cptflint

Anastasia raised an eyebrow, "I think I need to get closer to her... which means ill have to do all my 'princess duties'..." she said through gritted teeth. She stood up and sighed, as she got dressed. She was beautiful, in her flowing light blue dress and her curled hair. She sighed, "need to go to that stupid royal tea" she mumbled as she left.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Good. That means I get to hover around nearby like an actual body guard," he replied as he followed.

"I'll be... around," amaya said, disapering in a brief green glow.

"Get my armor on would you?" has asked as he turned into his room. A squire was posted next to the door and followed him in to help put on his plate mail.

After a few minutes he walked out of the room in his very shinny armor. He was quiet literally a proper knight in sinning armor. The only piece he wasn't wearing was his helmet, which he carried under his left arm. "Lets get this over with...."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:00 pm
cptflint

Anastasia blushed lightly as she saw him in his shinning armor, "a... alright lets just go already" she said, walking out into the hall. When they arrived at the tea session her father smiled and welcomed her over next to him, "father" she said, in response. After a few boring hours of 'tea talk' her father told everyone to be quiet. He then smiled, "I have been thinking and I have planned of a ball... and I plan to help my daughter find her fiancee" he said. Everyone cheered and Anastasia froze, "what?" she asked. He smiled, "I plan to get you married!" he said, happily. She sank into her chair, as her heart shatters, 'married? but I love Dojime...' she thought, hurt. When everyone left she ran back to her room and cried slightly in her pillow, "Fiancee?" she cried louder.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime stood at attention in line with the other knights and chatted quietly with them as the royals drank their tea. When he heard the news he sighed. "Oooooh boy..." he said quietly to himself. "I think... I need to have another talk with the king..."

"Sire... may I make a suggestion?" Dojime spoke when the others including Anastasia had left.

Amaya appeared in the same green flash of light, floating upside down a few feet above Anastasia's head. "An unfortunate turn of events... but don't start crying just yet. Your life isn't over yet..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at her, "it is if I get married! I can't go around and get my revenge on that women if i'm married! you do know that when I get married i'll be expected to deliver an heir right?" she told her, angrily. She didn't want to marry some selfish prince, the only man she'd ever love was Dojime.

The king looked at the knight curiously, "well, Dojime! I believe my daughter is of age and I would like a grandchild in the next few years" he rambled on laughing. He then quieted himself down, "ah, sorry you were saying" he said, as he listened.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Well seeing how we aren't at war with anyone right now, and marrying for political gain isn't an necessity right now, I thought it might be a good idea to host a tournament in order to choose the right suitor," he explained. "And allow anyone to join... of course one of your knights are sure to win, and who better to marry your daughter then someone you knighted?"

Amaya rolled her eyes and tapped Anastasia on the head, giving her a magical view of the conversation Dojime was having with the king. "Lets hope your father goes for it..."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff