Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:00 pm
Mayah Playah

"...i thought we were going to be doing that tonight at your friends party?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "shouldn't that help out?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Well, it'll definitely piss off my parents. We'll have to bring out an old war criminal and blame them for my running away," she muttered, pulling at a string on her jean shorts. "Or we could just say I'm on extended holiday. That sounds easier. Anyway, the party tonight is supposed to be how the Merussians Princess meets America's Heartthrob. That reminds me, you can't see me until the party, so you need to drop me at the Bloodwell Hotel."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 pm
Mayah Playah

"alright, i will." he smiled softly. "oh, you want me to arrange your ride, or no?" he asked softly, tipping his head to the side. "and we should probably get to the airport asap...." he murmured, checking his watch.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:22 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"It already has been," she said, pulling her new red jacket on over her white tube top and holding her helmet in her hand. "We should really get going, then."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing softly as he looked at her, he froze up for a moment before she mentioned getting going. "hm...? oh, uh yeah...." he smiled, picking up his helmet and putting it on. revving his bike, he got a few heads to turn towards him, and suddenly he realized that he was driving around on the same bike he drove to his last award show. custom paint job and everything. "crap... Alika, we need to go. now" he sighed, shaking his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Um, alright," she shrugged, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. "Hurry, let's go!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm
Mayah Playah

driving off quickly, he sighed as he noticed a rather familiar van starting to follow them. "we're gonna need to take a detour...." he called over his shoulder, grinning as he went into another alleyway, speeding his way away from the paparazzi.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:19 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"As long as we don't die, I'm happy!" she cried, holding him tighter.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:42 pm
Mayah Playah

"we won't die, i promise you" he smiled, still driving. taking a few turns, he grinned as they made it far away from the van, now on the freeway. "we'll be there in no time"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Travis, we have a problem!" she yelled over the wind. "I think I may or may not have used my father's credit card at an ice cream stand while I was waiting fit you and those Hello Kitty shorts."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Mayah Playah

"ugh...crap...." he frowned, shaking his head. "well.... how long until that info reaches your dad?" he asked, remembering just how overbearing her father could be. although, it didn't look like it mattered now, as they started onto the exit to the airfield where his private jet could be seen waiting for them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"He probably already knows," she replied.

{{I was thinking after they get on the plane, we time-skip to the beach. That's the part I'm excited for. It has to look like love at first sight to the people around them.}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"damn..." he sighed, driving his bike right onto his plane. "let's go." he looked to the pilot, who nodded and quickly took off.

three hours later, Travis, now back to his pop-star look, was on his way to the beach party, still thinking about what he was gonna do when he saw alika.... and how he was going to "meet" her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika sighed nervously as she stepped out of her limo, walking down the carpet with her open cover-up exposing her incredible body and her lips smiling at the hostess, who was waiting by the man with the guest list to ensure that she knew who was coming. "Selena! How lovely to see you!" exclaimed Alika, kissing her cheeks. After a brief hello, Alika was directed to the VIP area, where the host sat. The princess rushed over, grinning at her friend that she, in her high heels, was just barely taller than. "Hey, Beaver~" she teased, hugging him. Her hand reached up and adjusted the flower in her hair as they spoke, the young girl wanting to look like an angel in white when her beloved Travis finally arrived. But meanwhile, she was content to speak with her old friend, laughing about the old days.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

pulling up on his bike, he gave a grin as he hopped off and gently kissed Selena's hand. "always lovely to see you selena~" he smiled at her, grining as his handlers drove up behind him and picked up his bike for him. "so.... Where's your thing-friend?" he asked, knowing she would figure who he meant. Laughing when she pointed the way for him, he quickly sauntered off to the VIP area, his riding jacket flairing open to reveal his swim trunks and the light white tank top that clung to his muscles with sweat.
Stuffing his hands in his pockets as he mingled with the ladies for a nearly ten minutes, he slowly made his way over to where the man of the party was. "uhm..... Hey ... Dude...." he sighed, scratching the back of his head. When true small talk finished, he looked around, scanning the area for alika.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games