Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane nodded and followed Kaien down to the kitchen, she then asked, "You seem excited about dinner, is your dad's sushi really that good?" She had meant to ask earlier, but the nonstop string of question his parents asked before made her forget, and had remembered just now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, letting out a happy purr. "When dad was younger, he used to work in grandpa sushi restaurant. He uses my family's secret sauce which makes it super good."
Kaien's father was busy making the sushi rolls along with his older brother as his mother and sister sat at the table. "You two make an adorable couple," his sister mused. Kaien blushed brightly again, making his mother laugh.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"So he has experience, in that case I'll take your word on it," Ayane leaned against Kaien and smiled, "You really think so?" She asked his mom and laughed lightly, as she pulled Kaien over to the table, then sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

His mother nodded with a smile. "Certainly. You two are very mature as far as your relationship goes, but it still has that unmistakable quirk that all new relationships have."
Kaien blinked as he sat down, looking at his mom. "You know a lot about relationship..."
"Comes from having 6 older siblings."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane let herself lean back up against Kaien's arm, "Thank you, thought I don't think there would be an easy way to hide that quirk, or if I even want to. Also, I'm not surprised she does, she's had experience in this, and experience helps a lot." She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien let out a soft purr as Ayane leaned against him, making both his sister and mother smile. "He's actually the first of us to have a relationship, so it's kind of historic in a sense. I want to wait until I have a good enough job, and same with Kenta."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Well isn't he the lucky one, but I understand why you'd do that, and I hope everything works out for you both." Ayane replied and smiled up a Kaien.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's mother smiled softly. "So, Ayane, what made you go to Kaien's school? I figured you would have gone to a much more prestigious academy."
Kaien let out a happy purr, hugging Ayane lightly. "I don't care why she came. I'm just happy she's there."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Hugging Kaien back, Ayane then answered, "The main reason is that I didn't want to be to far from home, and staying in dorms didn't sound too appealing to me either, so I chose to got to Kyoto Academy. Even though it's not as prestigious as some of the others, it was good enough for my mother, and the closest one to where I live."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"That's a wonderful reason, Ayane. You can never be too close."
"Except in the car, but that only counts on long trips," Kaien's father said with a grin as he set the rather expensive and delicious looking spread of sushi on the table. Kaien's eyes went wide and his ears went straight forward, his excitement towards the meal noticable. "Oop, looks like the hunter has found his prey again," his father teased. "Kaien is practically addicted to sushi and ramen, so you'll find it a rare thing for him to eat anything else other than the occasional sandwich."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I can see why, if this tastes as good as it looks and I'm sure it does, then I might be too." Ayane replied with a smile. She waved her hand in front of Kaien, but it looked like he was completely focused on the sushi to even take note.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien looked about ready to pounce on the plate, but snapped back to reality when Ayane waved her hand in front of him. Hugging her and purring, the others acted fast, quickly picking the pieces they wanted. Kaine pouted and let out a huff. "That was a dirty trick..."
"Well, we want to eat tonight too."
"Besides, the last time we let you go first, you took too much and got sick to your stomach."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 am
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane giggled softly and hugged Kaien back, then said, "There's still more than enough, no need to get mad," she took a few pieces for herself, "but you better get some before they're actually all gone." Taking a bite out of one of the sushi rolls, Ayane instantly liked it, "Mr. Minimoto your sushi is amazingly good, it's even better than the ones the family chef makes, I should hire you as my personal chef." She told Kaien's dad and took another bite.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Taking pretty much what was left, Kaien purred happily as he ate his first piece, the smile of a kid who ate his first piece of candy on his face.
Kaien's dad blushed softly. "Wow... That's quite an honor... I owe it all to the secret family sauce though. Grandpa Minimoto sure knew what to put on sushi."
"Wow, you actually got my husband to blush. That's the first time that's happened since we were first going out together in high school."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 am
Kairo Yakazu

"He sure did, I don't think anyone else could come close to matching this," she finished her second piece, "well I'm guessing he hasn't been complimented like this before." Ayane replied.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games