Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 am
(Maybe not lose a limb. Y'know, an ear here, a jaw there.) Brett walked back to the front desk and looked over the new VR Disks. "I'll have to thank the Library for these." He brought the disks back to the VR Room and set them down there, then walked back outside to meet Max. "Okay, we just have to wait for Lead and we'll start."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:15 pm
Lead woke up without a word.  

Musicaan

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:13 am
"Okay, follow me." Brett started walking down one of the many hallways that lead to the dorms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:18 pm
max followed brett  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:14 pm
Brett, Max, and Lead arrived at the dorms. "Alright, these are your dorms. There's two beds per room, a closet, and a bathroom in each one. I've got some stuff to take care of, so you two should probably wash up and head down to the cafeteria. It's on the first floor in B-Wing." (Hokay, I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow. I believe I can trust you guys not to blow up the Academy while I'm gone.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:26 am
max walked in the dorm and jumped on a bed"i call this bed!!!"max put a magnetic feild around it so nobody could use it but him...or get your head blown off but its your choice.max got rid of the feild then got out and put it back up.max walked up to the closet and put his board inside then walked out and went to get some food."i,ll have a...a...uuuh....what is that?"max pointed to some kind of or with a small octopus with a donkeys head inside it but then the people there grabbed one and put on his plate...then the tentacles twiched"o...m...g..." eek  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 am
Brett seemed to appear behind Max. "That's a donkapus. I didn't think we served any. Furthermore, there aren't any students here besides you and Lead right now, so I really don't know who took that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:15 pm
Lead followed behind Max and Brett silently.  

Musicaan

mahkos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:45 pm
"...a...donkapus..." eek max picket up the donkapuss a slowly bit a tantacle...then quickly sucked up the rest like spaghetti"WoaH!thats good!"suddenly a donkapuss on the hooks glared at him"uuuuuuuuh..."max electricuted the donkapuss"sooo...when is the next class?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 pm
"Well if you guys are finished eating already, I'll take you there." Brett turned toward the doors.  

The Mage of Space

Musicaan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Lead grabbed a handfull of granola bars off the rack and stuck them in his pockets. He flicked one out of its wrapper and caught it in his mouth, chewing it as he turned to follow Brett.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:33 am
max followed brett while eating the donkapuss he had just electracuted  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:08 am
Brett lead them back to the VR Room and put another disk into the disc drive. "We'll start off with Combat 101." The room faded to the top of a skyscraper with a city around it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm
maxs left eye twiched "a skyscraper...greeeeaaaaat"max used telekanesis to get his hover board out of the dorms and brought it to the vr room caching it and getting on it"ok bring on the enemies!"  

mahkos

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces