Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

(30-40 minutes later)

Once Zavier finished he wiped his mouth and leaned up to see a panting Leo. He was pleased that he pleasured his lover well which was obvious by all the noises he was making through it. It was the first time Zavier has ever done something like this and he honestly thought he wouldn't be very good at it but his brother proved him wrong by all the moaning.
The taste was...certainly something he's never had before but he had gotten through it, he figured that if he did it more it would start tasting better over time but he still wasn't all that sure about it. "So how was that..~?" he asked with a playful grin as he crawled back into bed and laid down next to his exhausted lover.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Umph. That was... something." Leo panted as he put a forehead across his eyes and a sheet over his nether regions. He still couldn't believe his brother had just done that, or how good at it he was. It made him wonder if he had done this before...
"But I think it clarifies who's on top and who's on bottom." the younger then said and smirked a bit, eyes still curtained by his damp forearm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier smirked and rolled his eyes at his brother's comment about him being on the bottom. He thought that was silly and really just wanted to give Leo his turn, he was positive that he would be topping his brother a lot more than the other way around. "Yeah right..we both know that you will end up wanting me inside you again eventually, I know because you were moaning for it so much that night that it's nearly impossible to think that you wouldn't want it again." he said with a light smirk then crawled in bed with Leo, putting the bed sheets over his bare body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo grew silent for a moment. Had he really done such things? He couldn't remember, all he could make out of those... times... were the pleasure coursing through his veins. In a way it must've been similar to being drunk, too much of it and you never really know what you've done.
Eventually Leo stirred and turned his head so that some of his eyes were shown through the fold of his arm, directed at Zavier. "Like you were any better." he scoffed. "You wouldn't stop begging for more. We both know that I'm the manlier of the two." He took his arm off his face and held some of Zavier's long locks. "That ponytail of yours gave it away long ago, anyway." he murmured as he gazed at his brother's hair.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier let out laugh then playfully liked his brothers cheek. If Leo wanted to think he was manlier out of the two then he could, he would soon realize that he was lying to himself anyway. "Well I think my ponytail is quite sexy and come on Leo we both know I'm the man here, if I wasn't you wouldn't have gotten all seductive on me at the movies which was very sexy might I add~" he said while a small smirk escaped his lips, since Leo could do something like that Zavier would make sure that next time would have Leo screaming for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:27 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

He smirked. "Excuse me for not being seductive around you weeks ago." he retorted before wiping the spit off his cheek. "Believe what you want to, Zavier. I'm the obvious man here." His stamina had been rebuilt by then and his gray eyes sparkled with that charm of his. "Or do I..." He reached out and grabbed Zavier's chin, pulling him a bit closer. "Have to remind you again?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier grinned then pulled Leo into a deep kiss, sliding his tongue into his mouth and rubbing it against his. He deepened the kiss more after he grabbed and squeezed Leo's rear end and a small smirk escaped his lips as they kissed. To Zavier, all he would be reminding him would be how much of a good lover he was and that he couldn't wait to be inside of him the next time around and he was positive he would be be the one doing the thrusting next time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:14 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo returned the kiss and fought off Zavier's tongue for dominance. Where his brother grabbed his behind, Leo grabbed his front in retaliation. This was nothing more than Zavier's futile attempt to prove his masculinity, but Leo was assured that he would be the one to end up on top.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier bit Leo's tongue gently to get his dominance back before sucking it roughly. He didn't mind being grabbed but his fingers did start to wander around Leo's rear. He didn't care how much Leo wanted to prove he was the man, he just wanted to make sure he proved that he wore the pants in this relationship.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

As for Leo, he wanted to be the man in everything, sex, relationship-wise, everything. He nearly lost control of the fight when he felt where Zavier's fingers were going, the area was still a little sore, but nevertheless he carried on. He stroked his brother and rubbed against him as he explored Zavier's mouth with his tongue.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier teased Leo's tongue with his own as his fingers rubbed his area tenderly. He was well rested right now and could go at it again at anytime and if they kept this up that's exactly what would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo was unable to fight back now. His back arched a little towards his brother as a surprised gasp escaped his mouth and traveled into Zavier's. His body tensed up and denied his brother any entrance into his, well, entrance.
Dammit, he lost. And so soon.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Once Zavier heard his moan he already knew he had won. He knew he had the magic touch that would have Leo melt in his fingers, he didn't bother to go any further since he knew Leo wouldn't let him enter so he just continued to kiss him and make his way over to his neck, leaving tons of love marks after each kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

His pride was devastatingly wounded, but his desire was strong. Never had Leo had such conflicting feelings!
He closed his eyes as Zavier began sucking on his neck, running his bony fingers through the others long, soft white hair. He moaned out, his tone filled with defeat and shame yet at the same time pleasure, his leg pulled up a little.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier grinned and started rubbing on Leo's leg as he nipped and sucked on his neck. Leo was a stubborn one so lucky for Zavier he was just as stubborn and he knew that deep down Leo wanted this again or he wouldn't be acting like this now. His lips made their way back up to Leo's mouth as he kissed him passionately and slowly crawled on top of him. This time he really wanted to make Leo moan, he hoped he would bury his face in a pillow in cause things got too intense for him.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games