Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 am
Awesome nerd

Akihiko Mori

"Bullsh-t."
Aki laughed at his brother's outburst, leaning back and shaking his head as he sipped at his beer. "What, you don't believe that?" he asked.
The elder Mori shook his head, a grin matching his brother's on his handsome face. "No way! I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe there's way more to the story." He gestured to Arthur. "Now why don't you tell me the real story?"
"I'll do it," said Aki. "Arthur used to have a thing for Leon, you remember my friend from high school? Well, he loved him, but Leon's married now, so he settled for me." He held up a hand. "Well, more like I spirited Arthur away. I wanted to get him away from all this, so I took him to California to stay with Minnie for a week. After I was supposed to go to India, but I just didn't want to go without him. So I convinced him to run away with me again, and we've just been running together since then." Looking to Arthur, he winked. "Attracted to my nature, huh? What, am I not cute?" he asked teasingly.

Kazuo Mori

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Arthur blinked as his story was seen through so easily. He blushed. Was he that bad at lying? Well, no, it wasn't a lie, but he did hold out on a lot of information. He did it because he thought Aki wouldn't want to hear about how much he loved Leon. Hearing him recite it all, guess he was wrong.
When Aki teased him, Arthur's blush deepened. "N-No! Y-You're plenty cute! I-I just-!"
He quickly averted his gaze, only to see Kazuo, who looked just like Aki and make him feel even worse. Stumbling over any word that tried to crawl out of his mouth, Arthur eventually ended up throwing his gaze down to his twiddling thumbs. He felt just like when he was in high school, the young kid that didn't fit in with the tough gang.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Akihiko Mori

The two brothers laughed, clinking their beers together before Kazuo got distracted by the television. He stared at the show Aki had put on purely by chance, distracted. "Huh. Do you remember any of this?" he asked, gesturing to Aki.
The younger took in the information being told, bursting into laughter when he realized it was a docuseries about the 90s, and the current segment was about Bill Clinton being impeached. "Wow, there's something I haven't thought about in years. I was still a kid when it happened. You were, what, fourteen?"
"Just about. Arthur, were you even born then?" He nudged Aki's shoulder. "Cradlerobber."

Kazuo Mori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

~~~

It had been several months since that first date, but their relationship was moving very quickly. Because Ellery lived on the other end of the city and they ended up spending the night with each other more often than not, the two decided to cut the costs and just move in together. Today, Daniel was still asleep in bed due to it being summer, so Ellery quietly crept into the kitchen and brewed a pot of coffee for his new paramour. It wasn't as effortless a relationship like with Fredrich, and definitely not as fulfilling, but Ellery couldn't deny he was enjoying himself. He liked Eddie well enough, and Daniel tolerated him. He'd learn to love him more than he'd loved Fredrich. Eventually.
Pouring a cup for Eddie and for himself, the slender songwriter smiled and hummed to himself. "Let's see, he likes it...." he trailed off, then remembered how Eddie liked his coffee. It was different than Fredrich- No. Stop thinking about him.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

Eddie slept soundly on the bed, his shirt gone and lying somewhere on the floor. His life had been at an all time high ever since meeting Ellery. First, he got to work with the detective he admired and work on a legendary case; then he got to date the cutest person he had ever met; then he got to meet Daniel, who, yeah, didn't like him at first but was gradually starting to warm up to him.
There were times when he didn't come home for a day or two, but he always made sure to call Ellery and explain to him that he was chasing a lead on the Nightingale or helping with another problem with the law. Whenever he returned, he'd come by with a gift for the two and spend as much time as he could with them.
Where Fredrich was stern and somewhat distant, Eddie was cheerful and always wanted to involve them in something. Sometimes he'd cook for them, sometimes he'd insist they watch a movie or play a game, he'd even take them out to the city to do something. He was an extrovert, he was Fredrich's opposite.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

After making the coffee and making a light breakfast, Ellery stretched hiss arms high over his head and ran a hand through his hair. He glanced to his phone on the counter, contemplating sending a quick text before deciding against it. No, he wouldn't. He wasn't going to break first. No one could make him. Tugging his shirt back down, the brunette crept into the master bedroom, climbing onto the bed beside Eddie and lightly nudging his shoulder with a smile.
"Hey, wake up," he urged as gently as he could. Living with Fredrich so long had made him wary of waking the sleeping beast, and Eddie, while not so much a beast in bed, probably still had a little darkness hidden away. Ellery tried not to think about it most days. He was finally in a healthy, normal relationship. He didn't want to overthink it. "You have work soon, so I made you coffee and a little breakfast before you go." He leaned down a little, hand slowly rubbing the man's torso. "If you want, we can take a shower together before breakfast~"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

Where Fredrich's cold, dark blue eyes would have opened slightly to gaze at Ellery with shuddering intensity, Eddie blinked a couple times before giving him a warm look with a smile to match.
"Hey, morning," he greeted while trying to resist the urge to lay against the bed and savor the comforting mattress. He smiled dreamily when told about breakfast, but his attention was truly grabbed at the offer for a shower. He sat up slowly, smirking at his cute brunette. "You're going to spoil me, you know," he chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:31 am
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Taking Eddie's hand and tugging gently as he moved off the bed, the loose collar of the large shirt Ellery had been using for bed started to fall past his shoulder, revealing porcelain skin and a light hickey on his collarbone from the night before. "Believe me, it's doing me much more good than it'll ever do you~" He reached down to slide the edge of his shirt up a little to show his smooth hip, a sly smile on his cute face. It would take a few minutes for the water to warm up, but Eddie's passion in bed would keep him heated until the water followed in kind.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:19 am
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

Eddie couldn't contain his wandering eyes. Whenever the shirt lifted to expose some part of Ellery's body, he found himself staring hungrily. With a smirk of his own he wrapped an arm around Ellery's waist and pulled him close for a long kiss.

~~~

"Hey," the redhead said as he left the bathroom, clothed already and rubbing his towel against his wet hair. "Tonight I want you to meet me on the rooftops. And leave your phone. I want it to be a surprise," he smiled while walking over to the songwriter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery exited close behind, wearing only a large towel to cover his still-wet body. He ran a hand through his damp hair, leaning on the doorway and smiling. "Sure. I'll call the babysitter and see if she'll come in short notice." Once Eddie was close, the brunette reached his hands to touch the taller man's chest and rubbed gently. "That shower was so short. Are you sure you can't go in a little late, baby?" he asked, pursing his lips a little in a slight pout.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

"Not this time," Eddie said with an apologetic smile as he set one hand on Ellery's hip. "Detective Waltz has been getting angry with me always being late. I'm going to try to get off early, anyway, and get everything set up for tonight."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery faltered at his former lover's name, fists unintentionally clenching. "I understand," he said quietly, although he did tug Eddie into another kiss. "I'll miss you~" he purred.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

~~~

Morning turned to afternoon, and afternoon finally turned to night.
The rooftop was empty. Nobody wanted to go up there since the lights of the city polluted the sky and masked the stars. The temperature was slightly chilly, with autumn rolling in.
There was, however, something among the vents and AC units on that rooftop. It was a table - a small, circular one that held but a laptop that was off - accompanied by a single chair. Even Eddie wasn't there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:24 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery ventured onto the roof, his cardigan just a little too thin for the chill. He shivered, suddenly wishing he'd brought a thicker sweater, when he chanced upon the table. "Eddie?" he called before going over to the table. He sat down at the chair, half-wondering if this was supposed to be the surprise.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

Something moved in the corner of Ellery's eyes. Before he'd get the chance to look and see, something pressed against one of his arms. It was another hand; Eddie's hand. He was tying a rope around the arm and the arm rest. "I'm glad you could make it," he greeted as he tied the other arm. "I'm also glad you sat down. I was planning on forcing you down myself, but you made it way easier for me." Done binding the songwriter, he took a step back to admire his work. He wasn't dressed as a cop anymore. Instead he sported a maroon trench coat and a matching suit. His hands, covered by brown gloves, hovered around his waist, where a gun waited silently.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff