Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:06 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai was instantly by Belyi's side, concern and guilt on his face. "I'm sorry, dearie. Truly, I am!" he said in an almost pleading manner. "Had I the ability to travel through time I would have stopped Sloth in a heartbeat!" He noticed the boy's expression and furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you in pain?" He tried to touch the boy's cheek and release the purple mist again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 pm
Awesome nerd

finally, the boy looked at him, his eyes full of fear. "i-i.... i-i feel kinda... dizzy....." he mumbled, putting more weight on the hand that held the house.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm
Pure T0rture
Got anyone in mind?

Nikolai furrowed his eyebrows and pulled Belyi towards him. "Here, dearie, let me get you some help." he muttered and lifted the boy up bridal-style. Heavy lifting wasn't his cup of tea, but he felt obliged to do so for this boy. After going back up the flight of stairs, he entered his own chamber and laid Belyi out on the plush bed that eagerly welcomed any and all visitors. As the boy rested, the Sin turned and used his purple mist to summon anyone that could help.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd

the boy gave a tiny whimper and held him close as he was picked up, his face cold to the touch. when he was lain on the bed, he gave a soft sigh and closed his eyes, trying to get over the pain he felt in his head.

the purple mist slowly turned an eerie aqua-grey as a feminine figure formed, but slowly shrank as the carrier became the embodiment herself. as the mist faded a young girl, eternally six years old, carefully looked around the room, scanning around for who summoned her here before her eyes landed on...
"hello, Delilah~" the life embodiment hummed, rocking on her heals as she fidgeted with a small bear that was resting gently in her arms.
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Pure T0rture
brb

Nikolai watched Belyi nervously, getting more and more impatient by the second until finally - Oh... "Oh no." the Sin murmured and slowly turned around to see the one person he had no intention of seeing. The one person he didn't want and Sloth brought her! Traitor.
"Hello dearie." he sighed and crossed his arms, glowering at the child. He had nothing against her personally, at least not enough for grudges, he simply detested children.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 pm
Awesome nerd
kk

the young girl gave Nikolai a tiny pout and took a step forwards, going on her toes to touch his cheek. "You're frowning more then normal... What's wrong...?" She mumbled, tipping her head to the side to reveal her sparkling olive eyes that usually hid beneath her amber locks. "I didn't call you Grampa like normal so that's not it..... Oh, is someone making you stay up? I bet that's it! Someone's being an a-a**s and making you miss nap time!!!" She murmured, hugging her bear close to her as she looked up at him, secretly smiling at the use of one of the many new words shed learned since living within Snowdrop.

The bleeding angel gave another soft whimper as he shifted slightly on the bed, the cut's throbbing worsening as time went on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai raised his eyebrows upon hearing the girl's new anatomical word. Interesting as it was, he had a possibly dying angel on his bed and had no time for teases. "In a way, I suppose." he sighed and put his thin hands on her shoulders, slowly spinning her around so she could face Belyi. "That's what I summoned you here for, dearie. I imagine I need not explain the rest?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Epythiyani blinked and took a small step closer to the bleeding boy, tilting her head to the side. "Belyi..... " she mumbled, mostly to herself as she continued her dainty path to the bedside of the half-concious albino.
Smiling down at the boy, she gently rubbed her thumb across the cut a few times, slowly stopping the blood. "Calm, Belyi..... You'll not be claimed by my brother today..... " she murmured, jumping up to kiss his cut like a mom would, making the skin quickly regrow with barely a scar to remind him.
Turning on her heels, she looked at Nikolai again with wide eyes. ".... Do you have cookies in your kitchen....?" She randomly blurted, silently hoping that if he didn't that he at least would let her make some. She always found that those she healed felt better after having a cookie or two....

As soon as he was healed, Belyi visably relaxed, giving a tiny smile as he peeked at the worried Nikolai through cracked eyes.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm
Pure T0rture

A breath of relief left the Sin when he saw Belyi's cut heal within seconds, although he couldn't shake off this strange feeling he was getting. What feeling was it, anyway? Protectiveness? Care? Affection? L... Lo... L... Ah, he can't say that one, but you get his drift. Even if he didn't.
Nikolai was caught off guard by the girl's sudden question and looked at her with strange eyes. "Hmm? I... don't believe I do, darling." he muttered. He didn't carry much junk food with him. He did, of course, but when he ran out his lazy side claimed that it was better to be healthy than anything.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

The child stuck out her bottom lip and sighed, holding her bear closer. "Can I go look? Also, if there are none, can I make some?" She murmured softly, her eyes glowing again. "Please? They'll make him feel even better if he has a few..... "

Unfortunately, Epythiyani's healing could do nothing for the amount of blood he'd lost, and the angel soon fell asleep, his face more pale then usual when contrasted with the blotches of blood that covered his sweaty skin and hair.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Cookies make him feel better? Nikolai glanced over Epythiyani's head and at Belyi, his purple mist already trying to reach him but leashed by him. They'll make him feel better.... "Stay here and help him rest, dearie." the Devil said while keeping his gaze on Belyi, though he backed away a few steps. "I'll make them." Without giving the girl a chance to speak, he turned and zipped past his staircase in a rush of purple mist.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Awesome nerd

"mkays~" she smiled, gently sitting on the bed next to Belyi, her eyes scanning over his face. so you've been found...... my nephew..... she thought to herself, biting her lip as she continued to watch him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Thirty minutes passed before Nikolai walked back in. His face was covered with flour and his slim body was wrapped with a frilly apron, and his hands, which were covered by puffy purple oven mitts, held a tray of cookies ranging from okay-looking to burnt. He had a sympathetic look on his powdered face. "I... tried." he said and looked down at the cookies, glad there was flour on his face to cover his blush.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

blinking as she looked at the cookies, Epi sighed and took one, tasting it before grimacing. "did you add sugar....?" she mumbled, swallowing quickly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai only blinked at her. "They... don't come with sugar?" he murmured.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games