Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
Pool party!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakuro Gray Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:18 pm
Stands up and sits on the ground by the pool, hearing black and Angels conversation. She looked at Black, "Because we're supposed to be? and why do men have to be so confusing?" she asked stretching out on the ground by the side of the pool.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:13 pm
"Zakuro guys are never confusing, this comes from experience, guys are as easy to read as a bad soapie, you always know what is going to happen next. No offense of course sweetie" *smiles at Black*
User Image

Your~only~angel

Zakuro Gray Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:54 pm
"I know that, but you don't exactly know what's going threw their heads when we're not right on top of them and they are left to their own devices." she said, still laying by the pool side 'soaking up the rays' as some would put it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:42 pm
*Walks towards an empty chair and lays down. He reaches for his pocket and brings out a carton of cigarettes and places on into his mouth and lights it* Right Zakuro, and women are so much better thinking that men only want sex in a relationship.  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:45 pm
Yeah yeah, I've got an alternative let's get in that ol' whirly bird there Find us an island some place, get greased up And spend what time we got left soaking up some sunshine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:17 pm
Your~only~angel
"Zakuro guys are never confusing, this comes from experience, guys are as easy to read as a bad soapie, you always know what is going to happen next. No offense of course sweetie" *smiles at Black*
User Image
Well, some of us do think in ways most don't get, however we arn't a high percebtage. And Petrenko cool down bud."

edit: 200th in thread yay.  

black_knightj

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:23 am
Shut your mouth Black. *takes a drag on his cigarette*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:49 pm
black_knightj
Your~only~angel
User Image
Well, some of us do think in ways most don't get, however we arn't a high percebtage. And Petrenko cool down bud."

edit: 200th in thread yay.

[Occ: s**t I wanted to make that 200th post]

Yeah some guys, but it's really hard to find them. I still am searching... whee

User Image

Your~only~angel

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:54 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
Shut your mouth Black. *takes a drag on his cigarette*

"That really is a bad habit, but then again you are a bad person and if you think I letting the whole Twice leaving the guild thing go then you are sooooo wrong." stare

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:18 pm
You forget.. that i dont really give a s**t what you think.  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

Zakuro Gray Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:28 pm
Zakuro lay on the ground, thinking ~Petrenko you're a** hole with a Capital A~. She smiled as she thought this laughing just a tiny bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:50 pm
*laughs to himself* Hey, what do 15 year olds know anyways.  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:53 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
*laughs to himself* Hey, what do 15 year olds know anyways.
The only fifteen year olds that posted in this thread are Black and Red, Zakuro is fourteen, and wisdom is not determined on age, I'll take you for example xd
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:44 pm
"I'm only a couple months off" she said her eyes opening as she sat up looking over to Petrenko then Angel and Black. "like Angel said, its experiences that determine wisdom not age." she said layin back down.  

Zakuro Gray Wolf

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:19 pm
Right like 14 year olds have been through alot of experiences. Kids today... i swear.  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff