Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru and Luxio both looked at the star in shock. When Umbreon ran off and then Reno, Kaoru shouted, "Umbreon? RENO?!" She picked up Luxio to give chase. Luxio couldn't believe Umbreon was taking this so badly. Kaoru gave a cry as she lost sight of Reno and Umbreon. She looked from side to side and sighed sadly. Luxio sighed and jumped out of her hold. Both of them looked to the side when they heard crying. Thinking it was their friends, the two ran over to the crying. Both wilted when it wasn't who they were looking for but paused. There crying was an injured Flareon. "Oh my. Luxio, we have to help her. Come on." She said going to the Flareon. Luxio walked over and sat next to the crying Flareon as his trainer opened her bag to take out her medical kit. "Hey there, are you ok? My trainer will take care of that cut but what happened and do you need help getting back to your trainer?" He asked patiently. The Flareon cried harder, "My trainer abandoned my after I lost a big battle with a more experienced trainer and his persian. The large cut is from a slash attack." She said. Luxio's eyes widened and said, "That a*****e obviously didn't care about you. I say you are better off without him. But you'll need that cut taken care of. Will you let my trainer help you?" The flareon looked at the female trainer waiting for the ok with a spray and bandages and food. The flareon nodded. Kaoru got to work quickly. "Carefull there girl. I will have you all better soon." Kaoru said putting away the used spray and started to bandage. The Flareon watched the female trainer with tired eyes. She liked how the trainer took care of her even if she wasn't her pokemon. "Hey Luxio, c-can I go with her? Will she let me go with her? I will try my best for watever she wants to do." The flareon asked shily. Luxio smiled softly then nodded, "Yes, she will take you. We have enough room on our team for you. And she wants to do gym battles and contests." Flareon smiled. Kaoru finished and took the food and gave it to the Flareon. Luxio nudged his trainer and pointed to the pokeball pocket. Kaoru looked confused before asking, "What does she want to come with us?" Luxio nodded. Kaoru bit her lip then smiled to the Flareon. She took out a pink ball. It was a new Heal ball. Any pokemon catch in it will be healed perfectly. She tossed it at Flareon. Flareon let the ball catch her. With the ding, Kaoru let out the Flareon. "Well welcome to the team. But I was trying to find my friends before this we have to go looking for them. Do you think you can work with Luxio to sniff where they went?" Flareon nodded with Luxion and both started to tract their way to Reno adn Umbreon. Kaoru followed them closely.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

"Yeh....go chasing after Umbreon.....i'll make it better......great" Reno had found himself in a hunter trap dangling upside down in a tree. He had managed to find umbreon but as he did umbreon had went back into the great ball and when Reno started to walk back was caught in the trap. Now he was a good 10feet in the air with all his pokeballs on the ground floor. "I wonder where Kaoru is...wasn't she right behind me?" He said to himself trying to turn himself around as he dangled by one foot.

User Image  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaoru followed the two until they got to pokeballs. "These are Reno's pokeballs. Why are they on the ground?" She asked. Then she heard grunting. All three looked up and Kaoru fell over laughing hard. Luxio pointed a paw at the hanging human laughing. Flareon giggled before sending a ember at the rope. It snapped easily but now Reno fell right on Kaoru. "Ow!" She said in pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:16 am
User Image

"AUGH!" As Reno fell on Kaoru he rolled off as Pain shot through his leg. It had hit a branch on the way down and seems to have broken a bone. "Aw dang. thanks for the warning.....when did you get a Flareon?" He asked as he held his leg and grabbed the great ball Umbreon was in and put it on his side.

User Image  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:32 am

Kaoru groaned and said, "I got her when you and Umbreon ran off in to the forest. She had a pretty bad slash on her side. Luckily I had a Heal ball with me and she decided to come with me." She got up and saw that he hurt his leg. She frowned then checked it. "Well good thing is you didn't break your leg. Only sprained your ankle. Here let me wrap it up. We can set up camp in another clearing." She said taking out bandages and wraps. She wrapped up the ankle and helped him up. Luxio lead them to a far clearing away from the hunter trap. Kaoru set him down on a rock and gathered up smaller rocks. She made a ring in the middle of the clearing and Luxio put in plenty of sticks. Flareon sent a ember at the sticks making them light up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

"Wait a minute aren't our roles switched? I remember one time when we were kids we got lost in the forest and you had hurt your ankle. Umbreon was an eevee then and i didn't have the strengh to take you back to the house....we had to camp out while eevee had gone back to get my parents. I took care of you then....it this payback?" He asked with a laugh.

User Image  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Kaoru giggled as she turned to him. "I seem to remember that Eevee/Umbreon didn't find us until the next morning. You had made a leaf bed for you and me. But now we aren't lost, we have a Flareon and Luxio and we can't call for our parents. But I will still take care of you." She said hugging him. She then took out their large tent. The girl built it and went to her pokeballs. "Come on out Piplup, Lopunny, and Buneary." She said letting her pokemon go. Her pokemon cheered and circled her waiting for food. Kaoru rolled her eyes at them before going to Reno. "Sorry about this." She said with a small smile before digging her hand in to his pokeball pocket. Truning away with them, she let them out. They circled Reno wondering if he was ok. Kaoru took out her cooking things. Luxio stayed by her as her other pokemon circled Reno looking at his ankle. Luxio got her the things she needed as Flareon kept the fire strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Umbreon didn't come out of the greatball then but Pichu and Turtwig did. "Hey guys."
"We leave you for a few minutes and this happens. Sucks none of us know a healing skill."
"I can shock you to lesson the pain."
"No no that's allrght." Reno said with a laugh.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flareon tilted her head, "Can he understand us?" She asked walking over to him. She sniffed his ankle before sitting next to it. She knew the warmth of her fur would atleast lessen his pain. "Yeah he can understand us. He's just weird like that. Now come on Umbreon why aren't you coming out? Reno is in pain cause of you." Luxio said batting his paw at Umbreon's pokeball. He rolled it around. Kaoru stirred her stew that she was making. She looked at her Luxio as he talked to Umbreon's pokeball. She sighed then walked over and picked it up. "Do you know whats wrong with Umbreon?" Kaoru asked Reno as she held the pokeball close.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 am
User Image

"He's got issues. i think Luxio needs to apologize about the old man comment." Reno said as he watched Luxio bat around Umbreons Greatball.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Luxio folded back his ears. Kaoru put Umbreon's pokeball in front of him. He sighed then said, "I'm sorry, Umbreon. I really didn't mean it. I was just joking around. You are one of my close friends now. Heck we battled together. Please come out. I'm sure you are worried about Reno's hurt ankle."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

There was a moment of silence then as a minute passed. The Great ball then shook around then opened as Umbreon popped out and tackled Luxio onto his back as he stared into Luxio's eyes. 'Thank you.' He said after a moment as he padded Luxio's cheek with his paw then backed off him. He walked back over to Reno and looked at his leg. 'Figures.' Umbreon closed his eye's then opened then again but they were glowing. Reno saw this as his eye's glowed as well.
"Life link. I understand now." Pichu said as there eyes stopped glowing. Reno stretched his leg and found it was healed as he gave a laugh of relieve.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Luxio grunted as he was laid on his back by Umbreon. He rolled his eyes at his friend before getting back up. "And this is Umbreon." He said to Flareon. Flareon blinked in surprise and nodded. She then stood right next to Kaoru. "So that's the pokemon you guys were following with his trainer. An Umbreon?" She said. Kaoru smiled as Umbreon got out of his ball but gasped as he healed Reno's ankle. She ran between her and his pokemon and lbent down to it to check it. "Am-amazing but h-how?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Turtwig stepped forward. "Life link. An ancient bond between pokemon and Humans. It can only be used once between a human and pokemon. Every Pokemon has this skill. It has the power to share there lives. If one is injured and the other is not they heal to match the others condition. If one dies, so does the other. Apparently Umbreon trust's you alot." Turtwug explained as Reno relayed what turtwig said to Kaoru so she could understand.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:30 am

Kaoru nodded to what Reno said before getting up. "Well all of you must be hungry. Come along, I have pokechow and stew for dinner." She said dishing up two bowls for each pokemon one with their type of pokemon food and the stew. She then gave Reno his. "Make sure you eat up, we have alot of walking to do tomorrow to make up the time lost today." Kaoru said sitting down and started to eat her stew.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff