Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm
Leon Court

User Image

At Nikolai's words, the teacher grew ever harder, sucking like his life depended on it and slipping his fingers down to caress the silky globes that hung so close to his mouth. Leon hummed softly, vibrating the skin and bobbing his head up and down.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:36 pm
Mayah Playah

~~~

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Caw! Caw caw!"
Hearing the obviously angry crow and feeling its light pecks at his forehead, Nikolai slowly opened his lime green eyes and tossed a sleepy glare at the bird that cawed impatiently at him. Couldn't that blasted bird see he was enjoying his sleep? Nikolai sighed at Ezekiel's impatience and slowly sat up. He rubbed his eye tiredly before hearing a small RIING! He froze for a second before remembering what had happened. Ah, that's right. He looked down at his leather collar and flicked at the bell attached to it, chuckling lightly at the ring it gave and the confused caw Ezekiel gave. "I'll explain it to you later, dearie." he whispered so he wouldn't wake Leon. The poor dearie must've been exhausted, but he did look oh so adorable sleeping like that. "Now get off him and I'll let you outside."
Hearing what it wanted, the crow cawed again and flew of Leon's chest to land on Nikolai's now robed shoulder. The Sin gave Leon one last glance and grinned before heading to the doorway.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:17 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Moments later, Leon's eyes slid open, the smile already growing on his lips. "I can't believe we...Nikolai?" The teacher looked around, seeing only an open door and Nikolai's clothes gone. He fell back onto the bed, covering his eyes with his hands. After everything, Nikolai still left. They'd connected last night, and he knew Nikolai knew it! Taking a deep breath, Leon stood and started to clean up, dressing in his clothes from the night before and putting up all the toys and dresses from their night together. He sat on the great armchair, his fingers toying with the earring on his left ear, as he stared into the mirror, trying to see himself as something he dreamed to be: truly happy. But he was running out of time to dream.
"Why live life from dream to dream...and dread the day when dreaming...ends..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

~~~

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The sound of the front door opening and quickly closing echoed throughout the house. Standing against the very door with his hand locked around the knob was the silver-haired Devil, specks of snow on his shoulder. He took a few shuddering breaths to keep himself from losing his mind before slowly unclasping the knob. "Ezekiel, you spoiled bird... You'll be the death of me." he sighed before turning around. Nobody was around in the living room or the kitchen, so that meant Leon was still sleeping. A grin fell on Nikolai's face as he wandered to the kitchen and opened each cabinet doors. After a while he finally found what he was looking for and pulled out a container of coffee beans. Excellent for the morning in such a freezing place, if he did say so himself!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The tired teacher straightened at the sounds, then smiled. Why did he always let himself have such little faith? Standing, he pushed his hair back and walked up the stairs, his disheveled and open white shirt and wrinkled grey slacks bringing a blush to his cheeks. After a quick trip to the guest room, he returned, wearing dark blue jeans and a purple t-shirt. He walked into the kitchen, running a hand through his hair and smiling. "Well, you're in an oddly cheery mood. I've never seen you smile like that this early in the day."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Hearing Leon, Nikolai spun around from the coffee maker and pouted slightly at him. "Oh poo, dearie, you weren't supposed to wake up yet." he said and looked over at the coffee. "I was going to surprise you..." He turned back around and smiled lazily at him. "But oh well. As for my cheery mood, well you could say I got a good night's sleep." he grinned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 am
Leon Court

User Image

"I'm a pretty light sleeper," he chuckled, walking over and wrapping his arms around Nikolai's waist. "But I'm glad you had as good a nights sleep as I did." After a quick kiss, he released the Sin and walked over to the fireplace, tossing another log on. "I was thinking about what to do today, and I figured now was as good a time as ever to start decorating for Christmas. Would you like to help?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai smiled at the kiss and gladly returned it before searching for a few mugs. Bowls, plates, tea sets... Ah! Here we are. The Sin set down two light red mugs and poured in some coffee when he heard Leon mention Christmas decorations. "Xmas?" he nearly spouted with laughter and smiled over his shoulder. "Oh dearie, I don't celebrate that. It's.... against my religion." He turned back to the coffee mugs. "Oh yes, a few times the angels invite me to His birthday, but that's simply too awkward, hmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:44 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Doesn't mean we can't decorate for the holidays!" he said, turning and setting his hands on his hips. "Come on now, Nikolai. It'll be fun! You don't even have to stay to celebrate. You can just help me with the decorating."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin pondered it over before sighing, "Dear me this is too much work for me." He took the mugs and walked over to the teacher, handing him one of them, a grin on his face. "But I suppose I've really no choice, hmm?" he laughed lightly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I don't believe you do,"he chuckled, taking the mug and sipping lightly. "Mmm, delicious~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:23 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, coffee is my specialty, dearie." Nikolai smiled with pride before gazing to the fire. "So, umm..." he started nervously. Gracious, it was getting awfully hot! He tugged at his collar uncomfortably and coughed a little to clear his throat. "How does one even decorate for this, dearie?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Lights, garlands, tinsel, and then there's the tree. All I need you to do is follow my lead," he said, already done with his coffee.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:56 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I'm going to warn you now, dearie," Nikolai said sternly while placing his free hand on his him and cocking it to the side lightly. "I will need nap breaks."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He laughed, his chest shaking. "Alright, alright, if you so wish."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games