Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:47 pm
You shouldn't stop breakdancing, it's an art form, besides it keeps you fit. And what's dai lo? At first I thought you said 老大, and I was like, OMG, so he is in a gang!!! eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:59 pm
cold_blooded_chick
You shouldn't stop breakdancing, it's an art form, besides it keeps you fit. And what's dai lo? At first I thought you said 老大, and I was like, OMG, so he is in a gang!!! eek

Err... Dai Lo is the cantonese version of Da Guh, which means big brother. And I WAS (not anymore) in a gang. I straightened out my life. I find all that childish now, i'm going to college and setting my life straight.  

AznAlex

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:08 am
Ok, that's cool.

I want a tattoo, but it's not realistic for me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:35 am
AznAlex
cold_blooded_chick

Err... Dai Lo is the cantonese version of Da Guh, which means big brother. And I WAS (not anymore) in a gang. I straightened out my life. I find all that childish now, i'm going to college and setting my life straight.

lol yeh ppl use that but i dun with my "Brother" lol i call him Ah goh!!! dun use dai lo ah~ coz dai lo sometimes make u sound like ur in a gang....but it's cool  

shinelover

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:58 pm
Is that magicvials in yalie's signature?!?!?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:26 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Really? I thought that was Kurama.  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:31 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
cold_blooded_chick
Really? I thought that was Kurama.
Ha ha ha! I made that mistake too back when magicvials first came here. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:32 am
I have to get the photos fromcamp from my friend first... forgot to bring my camera long... crying

Anyways, you can all see me pretending to be the "dai lo" in our murder mystery game, and I'm sorry if I don't look like one.  

cold_blooded_chick

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:10 am
cold_blooded_chick
I have to get the photos fromcamp from my friend first... forgot to bring my camera long... crying

Anyways, you can all see me pretending to be the "dai lo" in our murder mystery game, and I'm sorry if I don't look like one.

So DAI LO would mean 'big guy' or 'big brain'? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:09 pm
wiim
cold_blooded_chick

no in her case it would be the big sister. like the narrator or something. and i was told that dai lo was like a more informal way of calling some one your brother. like they're not really your brother but you just call them that cause they're part of your crew. lol yeah anyways it's kurama.  

yalie5

shinelover

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:29 am
hello again~~ hey has anyone heard of Armondo Hurley he's realli funni~~  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:07 pm
yalie5
wiim
cold_blooded_chick

no in her case it would be the big sister. like the narrator or something. and i was told that dai lo was like a more informal way of calling some one your brother. like they're not really your brother but you just call them that cause they're part of your crew. lol yeah anyways it's kurama.

Big sis is Dai Jei.  

AznAlex

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:23 pm
AznAlex

Big sis is Dai Jei.
But I was a guy in the murder mystery thing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:04 am
cold_blooded_chick
AznAlex

Big sis is Dai Jei.

Oh. Ok then, Dai Lo.  

AznAlex

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:57 am
AznAlex
cold_blooded_chick
AznAlex

Big sis is Dai Jei.

Oh. Ok then, Dai Lo.

blaugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games