Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 pm
Pure T0rture

Nodding again, the waitress hurried off to get their drinks. When she returned, she came not only with drinks but with their food. She set the sandwich out in front of Cybil and a bowl of freshly made soup in front of Chaos, saying that the chef had it prepared just before they got in.
Once she left, Chaos looked down at the soup. Broccoli and cheese. He stirred it around and inspected it. It looked fine and smelled delicious, but.... He tugged at his scarf uncomfortably. He had no bandage to put over his face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:53 pm
Awesome nerd

glancing up at him, Cybil tipped her head to the side momentarily before blinking and remembering something. "i'm so stupid.... i almost forgot..." she sighed, holding out a few fabric bandages for him. "the man at the clothes shop thought you might want these..."  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos' frost blue eyes seemed to shine as he saw the bandages. The shopkeeper must have seen his bandage when he first entered. He would have to repay her when he got the chance. "Ah, thank you." he said gratefully while reaching out to take them. "I'll be right back. Don't leave your seat." he said as he left to a secluded area to place his bandage on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Smiling softly, the child nodded and started to swing her feet as she waited, refusing to eat without him there as shed been..... Taught......  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Minutes later Chaos returned with his scarf hanging around his chest and his cheek wrapped up by a bandage. He settled in his seat before noticing all of Cybil's food untouched. "Hmm? You didn't touch your food?" he mused as he flattened a napkin against his lap. Calm as he may look, he was exceedingly hungry.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"no... i was waiting for you to get back." she smiled softly, her eyes glimmering softly as she slowly picked up the sandwich and took a bite out of it.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos pursed his lips before smiling gently at her. "Why, thank you for waiting." he nodded and, as patiently as a hungry gentleman could go, stirred his soup again. He held up his spoon shortly after and, after blowing steam away, sipped it. His expression, as always, was calm and ordain, yet the glimmer in his frosty eyes revealed jubilee. It was wonderful to eat something so warm and delicious after having been in the cold with - He glanced at Cybil and smiled softly when he saw the look on her face from her food - his new daughter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd

Flexing her still chilled fingers, Cybil smiled softly to herself and continued to munch in silence, every so often, her eyes would drift over to chaos and she would make a strange expression that was a mixture between happiness and confusion.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos seemed lost in thought throughout the entire dinner. He looked as though he wanted to tell her something, yet something would always flash on his face and make him appear sad. It was a long silence, until finally, "Can you control your powers, Cybil?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd

"Not on my own....." She mumbled, chewing on her cheek. "Why?"  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Pure T0rture

"Simple curiosity." he said as he took in another spoonful of his soup. "What do you mean by on your own?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd

"Well, I can't stop myself for having visions.... But if I still had my crystal ball I could channel them into there until I feel like seeing them.... Otherwise, I just avoid touching people as much as possible" she mumbled, finishing off her sandwich quickly.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"Can you not touch people or will it always end up with a vision?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:15 pm
Awesome nerd

"If it's the first time I've ever touched the person, then I can't really help it... After that, I won't get one unless I'm really trying to..." She shrugged, watching him closely.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:30 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's quite unusual." the gentleman murmured. Just then, the door opened and rang the bell atop it, instantly getting the attention of all the staff. Chaos could hear the greetings of the ever kind staff and, after a brief pause, heard the heavy thuds of footsteps approaching the dining area. Chaos lifted his gaze for a second to make eye contact with a very rough looking bearded man with a poncho on and a cowboy hat to match. Time seemed to slow down to extend their eye contact. Chaos' frost blue eyes remained calm yet somehow grew harder, and the cowboy's were wicked and enraged. After those long few seconds, the cowboy passed them and sat at the table at the far corner of the room, facing Chaos' backside.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games