Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 am
Bara
I grabbed my weapon "heart racket" I started to feel better I jumped on a tree I kepted jumping around "mew Kitsune you need to fight"

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara seemed to feel better "Ribbon Batton" I helped Bara since she was still kind of weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 am
"How do I attack uh abracadabra , biputy biputy boo , wait I got it KITSUNE FIRE ORBS SMASH" kitsune said with a shout of energy and six ball of fire came hurling at kish " SWEAT" kitsune said exited  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:09 am
Bara
"For the final touch Ribbon racket blast" the monster then died "Finally"then Ryou came "You have to get to Cafe Mew Mew it's gonna open soon" then I yelled "Aww come on" I stormed of to the cafe then got changed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara storm off again "I hope she dosen't eat all the cheesecake again and become ill again"I grabbed Kitsune my the arm and dragged her to cafe mew mew when I got there I got changed and went to the kichen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 am
" wait were are you taking me are you going to keap me in a zoo ! " kitsune said worried " and whats going on I won't go in there until you tell me " then kitsune transformed back to normal and a fox tail key chain fell off of her waist " STOP MY KEY CHAIN " she pulled away and ran to go grab the key chain  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 am
Bara
I ran around giving the orders "Waaa cat_crying " The food looked so good yum_strawberrypie then I heard Chiarīdā say "Don't eat the food" I ran around taking orders and stuff.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara might eat the food I don't want her sick in cafe mew mew I kepeted a close eye on her but the food did look nice yum_puddi 'hmm maybe one crum' then I saw Bara by the entrance of the kichen "No trying the food"Then she hit me with a rolled up news paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 am
kitsune looked back and saw rose and the rest '' maybe they will tell me later'' she said walked in and '' said is this cafe mew mew''  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:00 am
Bara
"Hey Kitsune help out"I through a red uniform at her then a lady said "Waitress"I then replied "Coming" I shouted at Chiarīdā "COOK FASTER"

Chiarīdā
Bara was shouting at me saying I should cook faster i was cooking as fast as I can "YOU SHOULD BE DOING YOUR WORK FASTER" I yelled back I started to spill strawberrys and cranberrys."EEK"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 am
'' thanks'' kitsune said and went to go change and came out and said '' rose do you need help''

(where do you you get the maid outfits)  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:26 am
(There called Meido on Gaia)
bara
"Thanks kitsune"I ran around giving orders I saw the time "I don't have long I have to go to my music lesson"I ran around.

Chiarīdā
Bara has music lessons? I had to cook faster man I actully cook slow "-_-...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:37 am
kitsune started serving gest as fast as she could then one she had time she put on roller scates and serving gest even faster  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:47 am
Bara
"Sorry guys I have to go to my music lessons cat_sweatdrop " I got changed into my music uniform ran outside and I had to quickly tune my Violin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chiarīdā
I heard a beutiful yet sorrowful sound outside I sneaked out the kichen and I saw that Bara was playing the music then i saw she ran of to her music lesson.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 am
'' HURRY UP I CAN'T INTERTANE THESE HUNGERY PEOPLE MUCH LONGER HERY IT UP IN THE KICHEN '' kitsune yelled  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm
Chiarida
Now that Bara was gone I had to also help with the orders.

Bara
I'm a bit sad for the other news because I was at Violin lesson.
1 Hour Later

Bara
I saw it was dark and it was a beautiful moon and stars twirling I got my violin and played a sad song yet beautiful then I heard clapping I turned around and saw it was Akio.Then I saw Chiarida as well I started blushing.

Chiarida
"Bara your amazing at playing the violin" I said I clapped I saw she was blushing then she ran off I could she wanted no one to know this.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:31 pm
while kitsune was helping the others on her roller skates she tried and fell onto the floor dropping the tray she tried to get up but shouldn't move her leg '' never roller skating again I mean scraped neas are bad but twisted ankels are worse '' kitsune said trying to stand up  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 pm
(Sorry for the super late reply I've just been a little bit busy)

Lola

I sat on my front porch hugging my legs with my chin on my knees. I can't believe I had a break down than...what's wrong with me?! I thought to myself. I remembered what had happened and squeezed my legs tighter. I sat there alone until Josh walked up and sat beside me.

Josh

"Hey Lola," I said but she didn't answer. I saw the look on her face and I reached out to comfort her but she said "Don't touch me." "Lola, are you okay? You know you can tell me if---" I started, still reaching out towards her. She looked at me and said "DON"T TOUCH ME." I stopped my hand from moving and starred at her. I've never heard her raise her voice like this before.

Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games