Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:48 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Trenton scowled, "Why would I lie?! What would I have to gain from you ?! You just want Cyra and I to get married so you could get your hands on our child! The one who told me that, was the woman you supposedly murdered in front of Cyra's own eyes! He remembers that now and there's nothing you can do about it!" he shouted and reached out to pull Cyra away from his father.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:54 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra listened to Trenton and growled "Trenton we are men and its impossible for men to have children." he growled but he shoved his father away. "Father go away I want nothing to do with you since you were drugging me to keep me under your thumb " he hissed  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:03 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton paused for a moment and clung to Cyra, "UHh.. right" he muttered. Glad to see Cyra reject his father, Trenton stood next to Cyra and attempted to hold his hand.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:41 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra's father walked away with the threat that he would be back. Cyra took Trenton to the bed pinning him down kissing him deeply.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:41 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent wasn't expecting Cyra to take him to bed so quickly. Getting heated, his cheeks flushed as he pulled away from Cyra just for a short while to catch his breath. "What's gotten into to you all of a sudden? Aren't you scared?" he asked panting, his body shivering from Cyra's warmth.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:21 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra smirked at him "I need to be with you to get the memories of him away " he whispered before kissing along his collarbone. His hands started to explore the other males body.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:19 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

The blonde gasped with touch of Cyra's lips on his collarbone. His cheeks pink as he continued to grow more and more heated. "Mmh..". He bit his lip and eventually gave into Cyra's demands of wanting. His moans would only grow more frequent the more Cyra would play with his body, so best to let the man do what he wanted with the least amount of struggle.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:53 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra enjoyed himself thoroughly until they were wrapped in the blankets and he was panting smiling into the smaller males eyes . "Trenton holly crap you bring out things in me I never thought possible " he stated nuzzling the smaller males neck. He was curled up against him his body heat radiating against the other males body. "How are you feeling now ?" he asked softly  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:16 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton breathed heavily for a bit, panting every so often. As flattered as he was from Cyra's statement, he couldn't help but feel a bit worried. Although he brushed it off as nothing.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I feel a lot warmer now..." he blushed and smiled, wrapping his arms around his lover's head and brushing his hair with his fingertips. "And you ? How are you feeling? " he asked bringing Cyra's head to his chest, cuddling him. "We're going to need to rest soon if we're going to my family's hideout. "

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra cuddled up to him smiling as he did so."I'm sleepy anyhow and content. I have a feeling that your going to be extreamly close to me for a while Trenton " he whispered before he began to snore lightly beside his lover.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:20 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton smiled and wrapped his arms around Cyra and kissed his head, thinking about what was to come. Will I really be able to defend them all from Master Ryu? He thought to himself and soon remembered of that women's warning. How he was supposed to cheat on Cyra and then disappear...

Trent couldn't disappear now, there was just too much at stake here. He wanted to keep the people that he loves close by. But earlier... The whole memory of the woman seems so far fetched now. Cyra couldn't be impregnated, he said so very clearly. And Trenton as seen Cyra naked and hasn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. So.. her reasons must've been lies... and perhaps.. she really wasn't Cyra's mother...

The Thorton family. What strange twists and turns these people do. Why couldn't they be.. normal? Well then again. None of them were technically, normal. The blonde finally closed his eyes and went to sleep with Cyra sleeping in his arms.

The next morning, Trenton would get up to start breakfast, wearing only Cyra's shirt. His messy bed hair would keep getting in his face, making him blow his bangs out of the way. The scent of ham and eggs filled the house. They'd have this breakfast and then they needed to get going.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:54 am
TenTenPrincess23
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton smiled and wrapped his arms around Cyra and kissed his head, thinking about what was to come. Will I really be able to defend them all from Master Ryu? He thought to himself and soon remembered of that women's warning. How he was supposed to cheat on Cyra and then disappear...

Trent couldn't disappear now, there was just too much at stake here. He wanted to keep the people that he loves close by. But earlier... The whole memory of the woman seems so far fetched now. Cyra couldn't be impregnated, he said so very clearly. And Trenton as seen Cyra naked and hasn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. So.. her reasons must've been lies... and perhaps.. she really wasn't Cyra's mother...

The Thorton family. What strange twists and turns these people do. Why couldn't they be.. normal? Well then again. None of them were technically, normal. The blonde finally closed his eyes and went to sleep with Cyra sleeping in his arms.

The next morning, Trenton would get up to start breakfast, wearing only Cyra's shirt. His messy bed hair would keep getting in his face, making him blow his bangs out of the way. The scent of ham and eggs filled the house. They'd have this breakfast and then they needed to get going.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

Cyra woke up to the scent of food his stomach growling. He came to the kitchen nipping Trenton's ear lightly. "I want you to ******** me before we leave good and hard " he told him softly in his ear. He then grabbed a slice of hot ham in his fingers munching on it some.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton blushed nervously from that coy and seductive whisper. "Wha? What makes you say that? You just woke up!" he asked surprised, holding back the urge to take the ham back. He giggled and took Cyra's hand and placed it around the his hips. "Can't you wait until we get there?" he asked, turning the heat off of the pan.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:32 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra frowned nipping his ear and gropping his butt while he stood there. "Come on Trenton are you telling me you don't want to feel yourself in my tight hot a** my muscles gripping you and then releasing only to do it again ?" he purred licking his earlobe before reaching around him to teas a n****e.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:13 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"..It-Its not that I don't, but.. Ah! -" Trenton gasped as Cyra knew just how to toy with his sensitive areas to get precisely what he wanted. The blonde was too turned on now to deny his lover. But to ask something like this was just so bizarre and fast for him that he became too riled up too quickly and turned to sensually lick Cyra's lips and playfully beg for entry. "You always get what you want?" he teased and took the black haired male back to his bedroom to push him down on the bed and straddle over him, eventually making passionate love just how Cyra wanted.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces