Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle ate in silence, not feeling very hungry, but ate a decent amount all the same. After all, she hadn't had a real meal in some time, so she greatly appreciated the food they offered.

After supper, Estelle followed Bongo to the rooms, finding his last comment rather odd. But she was still grateful, so as he turned to leave, she said, "Thank you, Bongo." She wasn't sure if he'd heard her, or if he cared for that matter, but she felt like it needed to be said nonetheless.

When they found a room, she was rather relieved. It looked fairly decent, and the bed was huge. This surprised her, though she wasn't sure why. There would be the predicament of sleep, she imagined, but she didn't let the thought get to her.
Estelle set her bag down next to the bed and sat on the edge, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She watched Rust carefully, seeing the exhaustion in his face. "You should rest. It's been a long day, and I'm assuming you're going to need your strength.."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:35 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust did not open his eyes, but answered, "So do you, I think I've actually had more sleep than you these past days. After all," His eyes opened and he looked into hers, "You looked after me and worried over everything... you could have left. I--" He swallowed hard. This had been bothering him since it happened, "I tried to k-kill you." He closed his eyes again and looked away. He kept his eyes closed, hiding the tears that burned under his eyelids.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle looked at him, feeling an emotion she didn't exactly recognize. Sadness, mostly. But there was something else there as well. She wasn't sure what it was. At his words, she flashed back to the time of hiding and cowering in the dark, quietly sobbing herself to sleep, all the pain and worry and despair she'd felt the past couple days flooded back to her. Her eyes fell to the floor as she paused in mid thought. She then looked back up at him, and as he turned away she made her way over to him and wrapped her arms around his torso in a hug. "That wasn't your fault. And I told you, I'm not leaving your side. Remember?" She smiled up at him, though her eyes watered uncontrollably.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:59 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust felt her warm embrace, and in it, he felt like a small, helpless boy. He buried his face in her shoulder, shaking with the silent sobs. The tears behind his eyelids overflowed and soaked into her shirt. He gritted his teeth, trying to stop himself from embarrassing himself further, but the tears would not stop. He raised his arms around her and clutched her shirt in his fists. How could things have gotten so complicated?! So messed up?!

His sobs subsided, and his grip loosened on her shirt, but he still rested his head on her shoulder. He could feel sleep, it was speeding towards him like a brick wall on a train at full speed. He could sleep here, easy. She was warm, soft, comforting.
"Thank you..." he mumbled into her neck.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:57 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle let him cry, and though tears came to her eyes and silently fell from her eyes, she had already done her fair share of sobbing like a baby. She was beginning to understand things a bit better now, and the least she could do was be a shoulder for him to cry on.

She kept her arms around him even when he stopped crying, allowing him to rest his head on her shoulder. She closed her eyes and sniffled, but made no other noise. A strand of hair fell in front of her face and she smiled to herself. She never imagined they would be like this, such distress, such sadness. And she was sure she'd help him through it. "Mhm," she replied. "I promise everything will be okay in the end." She kissed his head gently.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust took a deep breath, smelling Estelle, for the first time, with the beast inside him. No wonder the rest of the pack eyed her hungrily at first. She did smell delectable. But Rust had no urge to bite her, or harm her in any way. He just wanted her near, and that's what she said she would do. After the kiss he revived in his head, he sat back, eyes on the floor. For a moment, it looked as if he had fallen asleep. Then he raised his eyes and smiled contently. He took her hands in his and his smile fell, replaced by a face of utmost seriousness. "Just promise me something else okay? If i ever tell you to run, away from me, away from anything, don't hesitate. I've got... help... with me now, but you don't. You wouldn't be abandoning me. I would come back to you once the danger was gone. Okay? Promise me."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's arms dropped to her side as she watched him. Her heartbeat was slow and paced, but she could hear it thumping loud in her ears; she wasn't sure why. Her face was rosy from being so warm, but other than that she felt fine. Her smile faded as he raised his head and spoke to her. She nodded, fully understanding the circumstances. "I promise." She could never leave him, she wouldn't. But she was glad that he assured her he would come back once the danger was gone. Maybe this would work out in the end... She wiped her eyes and looked into his with a small smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust looked into her eyes, looking from one to the other, as if making sure there was no doubt in them. He then sighed and relaxed, returning the smile. "Okay." He looked over to the bed. "Guess we should get some sleep." He said, making his way to the bed. It was an awkward thought, but the bed was big enough for the both of them. More than. "We could share..." His face flushed and he pretended to rub his eyes to hide it.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded in agreement, looking at the bed and realizing that they would be sharing. Her cheeks turned bright pink at the thought, but she also realized she was indeed very tired. They would need their energy, after all. "O-okay." she said, sitting on the bed and lying back against one of the pillows. She lay on her side at the edge of the bed, watching him with a small sleepy smile. Her eyelids felt heavy, but there was still some part of her that wanted to stay awake. Her insides fighting, the sleepy side eventually won, pulling her eyelids down and dragging her into a restful sleep. A small smile still lingered on her lips as she slept.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust watched her climb into bed, and stifled a chuckle as she fell asleep almost instantly. She fought a little bit, but he knew she was exhausted. He pulled the blankets over her, then went to the other side of the bed and crawled in carefully. He lay back against the pillows, staring at the ceiling. He normally slept on his back, or on his side, but it no longer felt comfortable like this. He turned onto his stomach. Better, but not quite. He turned on his side and curled up into a tight fetal position. Sleep found him and he tucked his face into a pillow, hiding from the sunlight filtering from the window.

Hours later, a knock came to their door.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:13 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle barely moved during her sleep, which meant she was sleeping rather deeply. At the sound of a knock, she awoke slowly, inhaling and stretching her arms out above her. The dream she'd been having felt so vivid... she recalled running away from everything with Rust, finding an isolated island in the middle of the ocean that had everything they needed, hiding from the world. There was also a fully functioning air ship that he had built himself. She remembered sitting up among the clouds with him at her side, gliding along the air...

She sat up, realizing her hair was a fluffy mess as she rubbed her eyes and touched her head. "Yes?" she said aloud, then gently shook Rust's shoulder to wake him up. Her vision was still a bit of a mess, her mind half stuck in the dizzy dream.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:26 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Yall ready for the hunt?" Bongo's voice rang from behind the door."Come meet us in the Rec Room when you are. We leave in fifteen minutes, with or without you." His footsteps faded as he walked away.

Rust was deep in his sleep. He was trapped, a gigantic dark beast looming over him. He tried to run one way and the beast slammed a massive clawed paw in front of Rust, blocking his way. Rust tried another direction, same thing. The beast drew in close, it's long muzzle filled with sharp teeth. It smiled, it's teeth glinting as it's mouth opened to gobble Rust up. Something was shaking him.

He snapped awake, lunging into a sitting position, staring at Estelle with huge blue eyes. He let out a breath he did not realized he had been holding and slumped his shoulders in relief. It was a dream.
"Um, good morning? Or..." He looked out of the window, "Evening?"

User Image

Bongo

((Feel free to take one or more of the pack members for yourself to play if you want smile . And did you check out the rp?))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded in confirmation, though she knew Bongo couldn't see her. She looked over to see Rust sitting up and she smiled and greeted him with a hug. "Good evening, I think," she replied, then looked at him."You okay? Bongo said to meet them in the rec room. They're leaving for the hunt in fifteen minutes." A sudden thought occurred to her. "I wonder what I'll be doing during all this..." she wondered aloud, running a hand through her hair.

((ooh! I want to play the little girl 'cause why not! whee & yes, I did. Just PMed my profile to the creator.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Yall ready for the hunt?" Bongo's voice rang from behind the door."Come meet us in the Rec Room when you are. We leave in fifteen minutes, with or without you." His footsteps faded as he walked away.

Rust blinked hard a couple of times, shaking his head to wake himself up, his hair tossing with it and resting in a windblown look about his head. "I'm fine. Just an unsavory dream." He said, smiling through his mop of hair. He brushed it back with his fingers and rolled off the bed, placing his hands on his lower back and stretching, his back arching backwards. After a few satisfying pops, he took a deep breath and looked at Estelle. "Shall we?" He felt better, rested. How long had they been asleep?

In the rec room, Bongo was handing out bows and quivers to the hunting party. They all seemed to have accepted him as alpha now. He had explained everything to them, but kept the fact that the killers were their new pack members a secret. As far as the pack knew, Rust and Estelle had been potential prey, but when Rust, bit by Bongo, had escaped with Estelle, Bongo figured he would let them live. Now they have new pack member, and a potential future pack member. He warned them not to turn her. If she made that decision, it would be up to Rust, seeing as the two seemed to be mates.

User Image

Bongo

((cool. She's all yours! And I can't wait to see your profile in the other rp!))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:46 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle slid out of the bed and stretched her arms. The image of the dreams she'd had were still lingering in her mind, and an absent-minded smile remained on her lips. She hoped her dream was how it would turn out in the end, if only some of it. At least she would be able to be with Rust.

In an attempt to fix her hair, she ran her fingers through it, kind of wishing she'd brought a hair brush. It was a ridiculous mess, but she saw that his wasn't any better. She covered her mouth in a little giggle then slid into her leather jacket. "We shall," she replied with a confident smile, lacing her fingers with his.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games